Backup Christmas Messages from Android Phone
Merry Christmas! Are you ready to send Christmas messages to a group of friends? I believe you are necessary to keep a backup of these Christmas messages. Why? First of all, let's talk about why backup Christmas messages from an Android phone to computer.
- We back up Christmas messages from Android to computer so that we are able to keep a record and remember those who shared them.
- To avoid losing the messages so that we can use them for the next Christmas season.
- When the Christmas message was so inspiring and we want to use it somewhere as a quote.
- The computer will give you a wide view of the message because of its big screen.
- For convenience as we can view the messages either from the Android phone or the computer.
- When the Android phone has a lot of data and we need to free the storage, we can back up the Christmas messages to the computer.
However, some of the challenges may hinder the backup process completely while some can be resolved as long as you try the MobiKin Assistant for Android or Assistant for Android (Mac Version). It is an easy to use program as it has a simple user interface which gives the step by step guideline and it allows you to back up the Christmas messages from Android phone to computer with a click. Apart from that, Assistant for Android enables you to transfer other text messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, apps, etc. from Android to computer. This allows you to delete the irrelevant messages as you backup those that are important. The program also allows you to send and receive text messages on computer directly. This application is a hundred percent safe and is compatible with all Android brands, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, ZTE and so forth.
Having understood all the benefits that come with the Assistant for Android, next, it's time to learn how it helps you to transfer Christmas messages from Android phone to computer for backup.
Transfer Christmas Messages from Android to Computer
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer
Launch the Assistant for Android program after you downloaded and installed it on your computer, and connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable. If it fails, you need to check and make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your device.
Step 2. Scan phone for wanted Christmas messages
All transferable file types are displayed on the left sidebar. Christmas messages should be included in the "SMS" folder. Just click to open it and all text messages in your Android phone will be scanned out and displayed on the right.
Step 3. Backup Christmas messages from Android to computer
Preview and select the Christams messages you want to backup. After that, you can click on the "Export" button to transfer all of the selected messages from your Android phone to the computer.