How to Delete Music from HTC One M8/M9
Why remove music and songs on HTC phone?
For many reasons, you may need to delete your duplicate music on your Nexus phone or tablet:
* When you need to free the internal memory of your phone. This often happens when you do not have an external memory. The duplicate music may take large memory that affects the normal functioning of the phone;
* When you do not want the music anymore and you have a new list of the favorite;
* When you want to replace the music with something else. If your phone’s memory cannot accommodate the other files while still having the duplicate music;
* When you want to remain with a single file of the music.
* When you want to add new apps and download on your phone.
Well, how to quickly and simply delete music and songs from HTC mobile phone? It is time and energy consuming to delete them one by one manually and it is a wise choice to find an outstanding deleting tool with you. One I recommend to you is the MobiKin Assistant for Android or Assistant for Android (Mac Version), which is an excellent almighty Android managing tool for you guys who need to delete their needless files from their Android phones or tablets, no matter which brand of Android device you are using. This application has a 90 days money back guarantee and therefore you will not be risking your money. Assistant for Android features with powerful Android data managing ability to backup, restore and edit Android data, namely contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps and more on computer.
You may also want to know:
Next are 3 steps for you to delete unwanted music files from your HTC One M8/M9/Desire HD/Evo/Wildfire/Hero. You can download the free trial version of the HTC Music Remover tool first from the download buttons below.
Tutorial to Delete Needless Music from HTC One M8/M9
1. Launch Program and Connect your Phone to the Computer
Launch the earlier downloaded and installed Mobikin Assistant for Android on your computer and connect your HTC mobile phone to the same computer via a USB cable. The Assistant for Android will detect the connected HTC device.
2. Enable USB debugging on your HTC phone
If you haven't enabled the USB debugging on your phone, the Android data managing tool will be failed to detect your phone. Therefore, you have to follow the instructions below to open USB debugging on your phone.
For Android 2.3 or older, Go: "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3. Start to delete music from your HTC phone
The scanned out HTC files will be displayed in categories. Click on the "Music" category on the left to show all the music and audio files on the right side window. Select all the useless music you want to delete and click on Delete button from the top menu bar to remove them from your HTC device.
Download MobiKin Assistant for Android - the best HTC Music Remover tool on your computer and delete whatever you want to delete on your HTC mobile phone right now!