Download Android Messages to Computer
Backing up Android text messages to Gmail, computer or other drives is strongly recommended since SMS on Android are always lost for different reasons. For instance:
- They can be automatically deleted if a virus is attacking your phone.
- Factory reset the device without backing up the messages in advance.
- You delete the wanted messages mistakenly while managing your device.
- The hardware is malfunctioning or the software is corrupted unexpectedly.
Hence, you are suggested to make a backup for your messages regularly. And as we all know, there are various ways for users to backup Android messages. But among them, we would like to advise you to download Android messages to computer since the storage space of PC is larger. What's more, managing the messages on computer would be more convenient and easier.
And here, getting an excellent Android messages downloader- MobiKin Assistant for Android would help you to perform the downloading process more effortlessly.
How to Download Messages from Android to Computer?
With the help of this software, you can download the desired text messages from Android to computer within simple clicks:
Step 1. Make the Android phone be recognized
Install and launch the software on your computer. Then use a USB cable to link your device to computer and remember to enable USB debugging on your phone to make it be detected by the program.
Step 2. Download Android SMS to computer selectively or wholly
After the detection succeeds, you can get the main interface of the tool which displays several categories. And here, you have two ways to complete the downloading:
- Sync partial messages to PC: Just tap on the SMS folder in the left panel to locate all its contents on the tool. Then you can preview them and tick the files that you want to backup. Finally, tap on Export to save them as VCF, BAK or other forms as you like.
- Backup all messages to computer: You can select Super Toolkit option on the main interface and then tap on Backup. After that, a window with several folders will pop up. Just tick the Messages and hit Back up to start the transferring process.
Of course, except for messages, this program can export or import more file types between Android phone and computer, such as contacts, music, photos and so on. So if you need to manage your Android files, you can download this software to help you.