How to Copy Videos Between Motorola and Computer or Mac
An increasing number of people choose Motorola mobile phone over other brands of cell phone nowadays due to its strong operating system or designs. For example, it has released latest Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop). It supports almost all connectivity like bluetooth, Wifi, NFC, GPS, 3G , 4G and USB. Most important of all, it has excellent camera features with high resolution and pixel density, 13MP rear camera and 2MP front camera and many other additional features like Dual-LED (ring) flash, autofocus, dual recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, photo sphere, panorama, HDR and optical stabilization. These allow people to take photos and record videos at their will.
Speaking of videos, some users wonder how to back up and transfer them to computer for some reasons. So it is where MobiKin Motorola Video Transfer (Windows/Mac) plays a crucial role. With the aid of the software, you are able to sync all the videos on your Motorola cell phone to the computer freely. Moreover, you can import videos on the computer disk to Motorola device as well. With high compatibility, the software can support all Android devices such as Sony, Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, and Zte, etc. You may download and install a free trial version and follow the instructions in the next contents.
You may also want to read:
Both Windows version and Mac version are available at the moment. Today, Windows version is selected to be the example. Mac users can turn to the Mac version and follow the similar steps.
Tips to Transfer Videos Between Motorola and Computer/Mac
1. Link your Motorola to the computer via USB cable and launch the software. If you have opened the USB debugging, you can skip this step. If not, you need to enable the USB debugging first, or the program cannot detect your device. Specific steps to enable USB debugging are as follows:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Tick "USB debugging opened" and click "Next", then you will see a window pop up below showing that it starts downloading the USB driver. This process may take a few minutes, please wait patiently.
After that, follow the instructions to install the USB driver for your Motorola mobile phone. Then click on "Next" button to continue the installation.
2. When the software finishes detecting your Motorola cell phone, the details of the parameter will be displayed on the main interface like this.
3. To transfer videos, you can select the folder "Video" in the left sidebar. The information of the videos will be listed on the right panel. Preview them carefully and mark what you need and click "Import" or "Export" to transfer them between your Motorola cell phone and computer freely. Apart from videos, other files like music, apps, photos, books, contacts and tasks can also be copied or moved between your device and PC in the mean time.