How to Transfer Videos Between Samsung and Computer Quickly
Android smart phone nowadays has a lot of applications compared with the original ones. For example, when you bought a Samsung Note cell phone, you may not only use it as a tool to make phone calls and send messages. Due to its high pixels, people prefer to consider Samsung cell phone as a camera or Digital Video. And it's convenient to carry as you use it to record videos whenever you are at home or on a trip. While we all know that music can take a lot of space on cell phone, videos occupy much more storage. So if you want to record new videos, you have to release some to make space for them. There is a better way to transfer videos to computer instead of deleting them as some may be precious to you. You can find some answers by reading the next contents.
To transfer videos between Samsung cell phone and computer, you need video sync software. But there is too much similar software in the market and most of them have disadvantages more or less. So after comparing the comments of Samsung Note users, I choose the software which has the best recognition for your reference. Now I will be presenting it for you MobiKin Samsung Video Transfer or Samsung Video Transfer for Mac. With this transfer software, you will be able to transfer videos not only from Samsung to your computer but also from PC to your cell phone quickly.
Besides, this program can enable you to export and import other data such as apps, music, and photo and so on with just a few clicks. And all Android OS cell phone can be compatible with this software including HTC, Sony, Motorola, Huawei and ZTE, etc. You can download a free trail version according to your computer system. But here, we will take Windows version as an example. For Mac users, you can download the Mac version yourself.
Steps to Transfer Videos Between Samsung Note and Computer
1. Double click the software to launch it. And connect the Samsung Note cell phone to your PC via USB cable. It will recognize your device if you have already installed the USB driver and pop up a window like this. As you can see, it has detected your phone and your files are displayed accordingly on the top.
If you didn't install the USB driver, the software will fail to identify your device. And you have to try again to install the USB driver first. Here are some steps for different Android system. Please follow the step.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Then you can click "USB debugging opened" and "Next" to continue. You will see that it starts downloading and installing the driver on your computer. When it finished, you can go on to transfer you data between you Samsung device and PC. Here is the screenshot of this operation.
2. Click "Video" icon on the tool bar. Then click "Video" on the left panel of the menu and all the videos will be displayed on the right side. Mark those you want to transfer to your PC and click "Export" to save the videos on your computer. If you want to copy the videos from your computer to your Samsung cell phone, you can click "Import" and they will be synced to your cell phone successfully.
With this powerful software, you can transfer videos from your Samsung cell phone to PC or from computer to Samsung freely. Apart from that, you can also transfer other files listed on the window between Samsung and pc as well. It's great, isn't it? Now you can download a free trial version to have a try first. For Mac users, just download the Mac version below.