Sony Music Transfer - How Can I Sync Music Between Sony Xperia and PC/Mac
Sony earned its reputation as one of the earliest brands of cell phone because of its durability. And after it released many Xperia series models, an increasing number of new users have turned to purchase Sony cell phones instead of other brands. Of course, the powerful Android operating system is a necessary feature. Other selling points like the good Battery life, quality resolution of rear camera and front camera, big sized capacitive display, multiple touch and shatter proof glass protection, supported connectivity like Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3G, 4G and USB and so on are also appealing to many consumers.
But there are also some disadvantages. For example, the internal storage is not enough- once you save too many videos or songs on your Sony cell phone, the space won't be sufficient. So if you don't want to delete them, you need to transfer them to your personal computer. That's when a music transfer assistant comes in handy - MobiKin Motorola Video Transfer (Windows/Mac).
The software empowers you to copy the songs between your Sony cell phone and the computer freely. In addition to music, other files like photos, messages, contacts, videos and apps can be transferred between the Sony device and computer as well. Not only Sony Xperia cell phone, but also other Android operating system devices such as Motorola, Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, and ZTE, etc. are compatible with the third party tool. Now both Windows version and Mac version are available. You can download a free trial version first and follow the steps we are going to present on the next chapter.
Steps to Transfer Music Between Sony Device and Computer
1. Connect your Sony Xperia to the computer via USB cable and run the software. Now follow the steps to enable USB debugging below:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Note: This step is quite important, if you have done this before, you can skip this step directly. If you haven't opened the USB debugging, you should first enable it. Otherwise, the software won't detect your device.
Mark "USB debugging opened" and click "Next", then you can start installing the USB driver. Follow the instructions on the window step by step.
2. When you finish downloading and installing the driver, a small window will pop up.Then the program will detect and scan the data on your Sony device. After that, the information will be displayed on the main interface just like this:
3. If you are trying to sync music with your computer, you can select the folder "Music" and click "All Music" on the left column. The detailed songs will be listed on the right panel accordingly. Preview them and mark those you want to transfer and click "Import" to copy them from your PC to Sony cell phone. Or you can hit "Export" to sync the songs to the computer from your Sony device. Besides, other data like videos, apps, photos, messages and contacts and more can also be copied between your Sony cell phone and computer with no limitation.
Now you have managed to transfer the music between your Sony cell phone and computer. If you are interested in it, you can download the free trial version on your PC to have a try. Click the blue icons below.