Tips to Transfer Photos Between HTC Cell Phone and Computer
In the fierce competition of Android smart phone market, HTC cell phone has not been crossed out. On the contrary, owing to the dedication to innovation, HTC becomes one of the leading brands in the world of smart phones. It is equipped with a number of features that have become popular among smart phone enthusiasts. For instance, some HTC models come with up to 8 megapixel cameras meaning the photos taken by HTC cell phone are comparable to those taken by standalone digital cameras. So many users prefer to use it to take photos rather than cameras.
In case HTC users want to back up the important photos on the computer, some usable methods to transfer photos between HTC cell phone and computer are needed.
The most basic and common method to move images from HTC to computer is to drag and drop the pictures. This means is easy and free. The followings are the detailed steps for your reference.
1. Connect HTC to your computer and turn on USB debugging mode. Then your computer will recognize the device automatically.
2. Go to "Notification Bar" on the screen of your device abd tap on "Turn on USB storage".
3. Open the storage drive of your HTC on the computer. Next, enter the microSD card to find "DCIM" where all the pictures saved.
4. Drag and drop the images you want to copy from the device to computer.
This means would be the simple but clumsy since it will take you a lot of time. Thus, turning to a professional HTC photos transfer tool could be a better choice.
With it, all photos on your HTC One can be copied to the computer. Apart from photos, other files like videos, contacts, music, messages and apps can also be synced between your device and computer. And all Android devices such as Sony, Samsung, LG, Huawei, and ZTE, etc. can be compatible with the software. Both Windows version and Mac version are available now and you can choose one to download and try first. We'll take Windows version as an example.
1. Connect your HTC cell phone to the computer via its USB cable and run the software. Then follow the steps to open USB debugging:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Make sure you have enabled the USB debugging, or the software won't detect your device. Then tick "USB debugging opened" and click "Next" to start downloading the USB driver on your computer.
2. After a few minutes, you can follow the instructions to install the USB driver for your HTC One. When the software finishes scanning your HTC cell phone, the specific parameter will be shown on the popped-up window below.
3. Choose the "Photo" on top of the menu and click "Phone Gallery". Then the items of the photos will be displayed on the right panel. Preview and mark those you want to copy and click "Import" or "Export" to move them between the HTC cell phone and your computer. In addition, other HTC files like contacts, apps, videos, books, music and tasks can also be transferred between your device and computer freely.
All photos on your HTC One are now transferred to the computer in a few clicks. It's very understandable, isn't it? Now you may download a free trial version to have a try by clicking the blue icons below. I'm sure you will be content with it after using the photo transfer software.