Easy Way to Transfer Video from LG Cell Phone to Computer or Mac
Apart from Samsung cell phone and iPhone, LG is another famous smart phone brand all over the world. It has earned the good reputation for its exquisite screen and people tend to buy LG cell phone increasingly in recent years. As we all know, a refined cell phone screen can give you the ultimate visual experience when you watch videos on your cell phone. LG has lived up to everyone's expectations and become one the most outstanding one among all branded cell phone. So many of LG users like to download movies to their device so that it could kill time when they are on a flight or travel by train.
As you know, a movie can occupy hundreds of MBs, and for some with high resolutions, it can occupy several GBs. That is to say, if you download more than 5 movies, the memory of the LG cell phone will run out. Then how to deal with this situation? Probably the best way is to transfer them to your computer so that you can download some new videos again. Now, may be almost all of you will have a question about how to transfer LG videos to computer, right? Well, it's a little tough if you intend to reach the goal with just a USB cable. So you would really need some assistance. Fortunately, MobiKin Video Assistant for Android for Windows or Mac here can meet your demands. With it, you can transfer videos from LG to computer with just a few seconds. Not only videos, other data like contacts, apps, messages, music, photos and books can also be copied or sync from LG to computer freely. Furthermore, you can edit, add or delete them directly on your PC.
You can get the Windows or Mac free trial version to try first. Apart from LG, other brands such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, Huawei and ZTE are also compatible with this transfer software due to the power Android operating system. You may download it and follow the instructions I'm about to present now.
How to Transfer or Copy Video from LG Optimus to PC/Mac?
1. Run the program after downloading and installing it on your computer. Then connect your LG Optimus to computer via USB cable. Since it's your first time to use this software, you need to enable the USB debugging to install the USB driver to the computer. Here is the tips about the steps:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After you have finished installing the USB driver to your computer, the software can identify your device successfully, then, you will see the parameter of your cell phone on the popped-up window like this. And you may move to the next section.
2. Now, you can click the "Video" icon on top of the window. Then click the "Video" on the left sidebar to preview all the videos of your LG cell phone listed on the right panel of the interface. And then you can mark some and start transferring by clicking "Export" so that they can be saved on your computer. If you also want to copy or sync the videos from PC to your LG cell phone, you can hit "Import" button and they will be moved to your cell phone successfully.
Now you have transferred your videos from LG to computer. Moreover, other data such as apps, music, photo, book, files, contacts and tasks can be copyed or synced from LG to PC as well. Above all, with this excellent software, you are able to transfer all data between LG and computer fast and swiftly. So let the great program to be your helpful assistant to put your files in order.