Android Recycle Bin Recovery: Recover Data from Android Recycle Bin
Does Android devices have a recycle bin just like Windows or Mac computer?
You may have found that lots of Android users wish to find an answer to the question, especially when they mistakenly deleted something important on the phone or tablet. Actually, Android is not like Windows or Mac computer, there's no recycle bin by default because that recycle bin will occupy too much storage space, and it is impossible for Android devices have the same storage space as a desktop computer. Thus, when you mistakenly deleted something on your Android devices, you'd better to find another ways to get back or restore the deleted files.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android Recycle Bin?
To be honest, you can find lots of ways to restore lost Android data even though there is no recycle bin on Android devices. In this article, we could like to recommend two different ways to help you to reach your goal: one is to ask help to mobile apps from Google Player, the other is to turn to a PC application.
1. Recover Data with Android Recovery Apps - Recycle Bin
Yeah, this application is called "Recycle Bin". As the name suggests, this tool will works like the recycle bin on PC. It works like a transition recycle bin, which is specially designed for you to recover deleted Android files to recycle bin, but you should be noted that it can't restore files that have been deleted permanently. What's more, this program should be worked with a 3rd-party file explorer, and if you wish to send files to Recycle Bin, you need to open the files with a file explorer, and then select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open with", "Send to" or "Share with" menu.
Directly downloaded and worked on your Android device, so you can enjoy it without any issue.
- Have no ability to recover data like contacts, text messages, call logs, Whatsapp messages and document, so the recovery file type is limited.
- Consume storage space on your Android device.
- It is not sure the lost data will be restored completely.
2. Recover Data with Android Data Recovery PC Program - MobiKin Doctor for Android
MobiKin Doctor for Android have Windows and Mac version, which is specially designed Android users to recover lost, deleted or formatted data from Android devices on Windows or Mac OS X. Since the tool is a PC program, so you don't need to leave a blank space to store it and that means you'll have more space to get other interesting files as you like. Furthermore, this tool have the ability to compatible with almost all Android devices on the market, and it also can be used as a cool Android backup tool. Cool, right? Below is a simple instruction of how to perform the best Android Recycle Bin Recovery for your reference.
- Root your Android phone and connect it to your computer for making it be recognized by this program;
- Conduct a deeply scanning on your connected Android phone or tablet, and then view the scanned files to locate your target files;
- Tick the files you wish to restore and hit "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
- Have the ability to get back almost all lost data on your Android devices, and the restoring quality is 100% guaranteed;
- Save storage space on your Android phone;
- Can works as a backup tool, so that you can use it to backup Android data to computer easily;
- Support almost all Android devices on the market.
Not free for charge.
After comparing the above methods of recovering data from Android recycle bin, which one is better according to your needs? Obviously, the recovery with PC program is more effective and reliable, right? So don't hesitate to get a free trial version of the powerful tool by clicking below icons.