Recover Data on Samsung Can't Access System
Do you know why you can't get access to your Samsung Galaxy system? One of the problems that can be encountered with an inaccessible system is normally associated with the hardware. Typically, when the LCD or the control board goes bad, system failure will appear. Therefore, these items will need to be replaced before the user has their functionality back again. In some cases, the hardware problem may not be as complex, if it is simply a matter of the cables coming a loose. Meaning once the cables have been connected properly again, the Samsung system failure will be eliminated.
If a system failure does appear on your Samsung phone and it cannot be readily resolved, the user may need to take another course of action in order to recover the data that they need. Fortunately, data can be recovered easily from an Samsung phone by using the MobiKin Doctor for Android or its Mac version - Doctor for Android Mac, even though the phone system is inaccessible. Let's take a look at the main features of the program:
- It lets you restore contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos and more in a direct way.
- It is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/Note 8/7/5/4/3, Galaxy A9/A7/A5 and more Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab devices.
- The whole recovery process can be summarized as: Connect -> Scan -> Recover.
- Not only lost files, but also existing data can be found, enabling you to back Android data on computer with 1 click.
- Both Android external SD card and Android internal memory can be recovered. (Here is the guide on Android internal memory recovery.)
Download the free trial version of MobiKin Doctor for Android to have try!
Data Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Cannot Access System
Step1: Run the program and connect Samsung phone
After you downloaded and installed the Doctor for Android, launch it on computer. Then connect your Samsung phone to the computer via USB cable. Once the connection is complete, the program should detect your Samsung device and show it in its interface.
Step 2: Scan Samsung phone for wanted data
Now you can browse the type of files and select the one you would like to recover (i.e. photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs, text messages, etc.). The program scans your phone and all files will be displayed on the interface.
Step 3: Recover data on Samsung cannot access system
You can preview any kind of data you want, and then select them one by one. Finally, go to click the "Recover" button to save them on computer. MobiKin Doctor for Android It makes the whole process enjoyable and risk-free!