Recover Deleted Photos, Videos from Sony Xperia with Few Clicks
Have taken lots of photos or video clips about your Christmas journey on your Sony Xperia, but find some pictures have been damaged or lost with unknown reasons? Or when you're viewing photos on your Sony Xperia and wish to upload a picture to your Facebook account with your friends, but mistakenly click the "Delete" button and clear the photo before you realize what you have done? As it is known to all that smart phone have no recycle bin for users to get back their accidentally deleted files just like they do it on the desktop computer, but very often the question like "I mistakenly delete a folder full of photo from my Sony Xperia, is it any way to get them back" was asked in all kinds of Android Forums on the Internet. So we can find that this kinds of data losing happens so frequently in the daily life. Then some people will ask that is it mean there is no way to retrieve your lost Sony Xperia photos or videos on Windows or Mac OS X? Obviously, the answer is No.
In this page, we'll show you the detailed steps to restore deleted photos from Sony Xperia as well as recover Sony videos on Windows or Mac computer. Here, you need to ask for help from a professional data recovery software for Sony Xperia.
Sony Data Recovery Software
MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows or Mac) could be the best photo or video recovery program for Sony users. It can help users restore data from both internal and external memory within few clicks.
- Get back your lost or deleted photos, videos or music from your phone's SD card without rooting your device;
- Be able to recover deleted contacts or text messages on Sony Xperia with one click completely;
- Scanned files can be previewed in the program before recovery;
- Photos or videos can be restored in its original quality for further using.
Steps on Recovering Deleted Photos, Videos on Sony Ericsson Xperia
Tools You May Need
- MobiKin Sony Data Recovery software for Windows or Mac;
- Sony Xperia;
- Windows or Mac computer;
- USB cable.
Step 1. Run the Program and Make Your Phone Detected
Launch the program on your computer after its installation, then connect your Sony Xperia to the computer via USB cable. Here, in order to make your phone can successfully recognized by the program, and files can be found, you're required to enable USB debugging and turn on USB storage on your device for scanning. Below is the ways to open USB debugging on your device:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. Scan for Files and Preview
When you device is recognized by the program, then the tool will conduct a deeply scanning on your device. Then files on your device will be categorized into folders and displayed in the left panel. Under the name of your device, you can find that photos and videos have been divided into different folders according to its file type. Just enter these folders and preview the founded picture or video as you like.
Step 3. Begin to Recover
Find the lost pictures and videos, then mark them one by one. After that, you can click "Recover" button to save them on your computer without losing.