MobiKin Doctor for Android 4.0.13 Updates: Bring A Totally New Redesigned UI & Smoothen The Connection Process for Android Data Recovery
In the first week of July 2019, MobiKin updates its well-received Android recovery tool – MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows Version). The updated program brings a briefer and cooler UI to better the user experience. In order to make it more smooth during the data recovery, the technical team optimizes the cell phone connection process. As a bonus, MobiKin adds a toolbox to the program’s homepage as well.
Highlights of MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows Version)
1. Recover Deleted Android Files from Internal Memory/SIM Card without Backup
It is unavoidable to lose data on our Android phones by accident. In the most common situations, human errors cause unexpected data loss and we have no time to backup files before that. MobiKin Doctor for Android can rescue your lost files. It allows you to retrieve the deleted contacts, text messages, and call logs from the Android phone internal memory/SIM card to PC easily.
(1) To access the data on the Android internal memory/SIM card, you need to root your Android device at first.
(2) The program will create a folder for each type of files automatically, so you just need to choose a location for saving the files.
(3) You can check the recovered files on your PC or transfer them from your computer to an Android device.
2. Retrieve Lost Media Files & Documents from Android SD Card without Root
As we all know, media files and documents can be moved to and saved on SD card, including the photos, music, videos, word, excel, ppt, pdf, and more. If you lost these kinds of files mistakenly, you can use the “SD Card Recovery” function to get the lost files back without root.
3. Export The Existing Files from Android to PC for Backup (for Both Rooted & Un-rooted Android Phones)
The new updated MobiKin Doctor for Android can scan for all the existing files on your Android phone. No matter whether your Android device is rooted or not, with it, you can back up all the existing files from Android to PC by simply clicking a “Recover” button. The supported files include contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos, and documents.
4. Support to Preview The Details Before Data Recovery/Backup
When recovering deleted files, you can see the lost items are marked in red, it is obvious to distinguish the existing and deleted files. To make it easy for selecting data, you can preview the detailed info before data transferring. For example, you can view the text conversations, contacts and call history on the PC and tick them on conveniently.
5. Find All of The Solutions As You Need from The Homepage
If you need other professional solutions for Android, iOS or mobile phone transfer, you can download the related free trial versions from the homepage. MobiKin Doctor for Android added 5 hot desktop applications to its homepage, from which, you can install the Android Assistant, Android Eraser, iOS Assistant, iOS Eraser, and Mobile Transfer to the PC directly.
6. Compatible with All Android Devices on The Market
The software supports 6000+ Android devices on the market, including Samsung Galaxy, Xiaomi, HUAWEI, LG, Motorola, OnePlus, OPPO, Google, and more. Phones and tablets running Android 2.1 to Android 9.0 are supported.
Price & Availability
Now MobiKin Doctor for Android 4.0.13 is available for Windows and you can choose to purchase the 1-year license ($49.95/PC) or lifetime license ($59.95/PC). For more about the price and discount, you can visit the online store: https://www.mobikin.com/purchase/buy-doctor-for-android.html
What do you think about MobiKin Doctor for Android? Leave your comments below!