Move Files Between Cloud Storage Services
Since the appearance of cloud service, many people transfer files to the cloud storage to stash the data instead of saving the data on hard drive or computer. The cloud storage is welcomed by people because of the large space that could be used to stash files, convenient transferring method that allows you to access to the files in the cloud storage freely and whenever you want as long as the device is connected to the internet. What’s more, the files on the hard drive may be lost if the device is broken or dead. But the files in the cloud storage can be safe for a lifetime.
More and more people choose to back up files in cloud service or share files with others via the cloud service. As we know, there are many cloud storage service in the market and many people save different files in different cloud storage. So you may need to transfer files between cloud storage services.
In order to move data between cloud storage services, some people may download the files from one cloud storage to the computer or mobile phone and then upload the files to the new cloud storage. Actually you need not to waste time in such long process. Here we will offer you the quick and simple method to move files between cloud services. There are a couple of applications that can help you transfer the files directly and easily. Here we will recommend you the wonderful apps and offer you the tutorial to use it.
Mover.io is the best solution to transfer files between cloud services. As a popular service, the app can support over 20 services like DropBox, Copy, Google Drive, OneDrive and so on. What’s more, the app can also be compatible with several famous host like Dreamhost, Sharepoint, Rackspace, FTP/SFTP protocols and Amazon S3.
Tutorial to Use Mover.io
1. Start the app and create an account on Mover.io. Then log into it. Next, you will see an interface like the picture below with two panels.
2. You can click on the “Select Source” option and then there will be a new window pop up. Then select the source account and click on the “Connecter” and then hit the “+” symbol to select source account.
3. Click the “Next” button and then input the name you want. Then allow the authorizing to access the files and all the files will be displayed on the left panel of the window. Then follow similar steps to select the destination section.
4. You can select the files you want to transfer by clicking on the empty circles and then select the folder you want to save the folder. Besides, if you want to create a new folder to save the transferred files, you can click on the “Add” button.
5. Finally just click on the “Run” button on the right side of the window. Then you will see a Transfer Confirmation window. You need to hit the “Run this transfer now”.
6. Furthermore, you can check the box “Zip files before transfer” for securing your files before the transfer.