Quick Fix: How to Clean up Storage on iPod
With an iPod device, you can easily listen to music songs, play videos, take photos and videos and save them on your device so that you could access these files whenever you want. And no doubt, the compact size makes it even more popular. Whenever you want to shoot a video to save some particular moments in your daily life, just take out the portable iPod from your pocket.
While feeling free to save videos on iPod, you need to know that too many videos on your iPod will take up much space and slow the operation of your device, especially when your iPod is of 16GB. Therefore, you have every valid reasons to clean up storage on iPod, in order to optimize the device to the best.
Guide: How to Easily Clear iPod Video Storage
To clean up storage on iPod, you surely can't miss this MobiKin Cleaner for iOS (Windows/Mac) software, which allows you to clear all useless junk files on iPod, including video caches, photo caches, download temp files, app crash logs and many more. Within 1-2-3 steps, this program allows you to effortlessly clear all useless files from your device to free up as much space. More importantly, this software is fully compatible with all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. So one single tool is enough for all your iOS devices.
Steps to use this software:
- First of all, open the installed software on the computer and then link your iPod to the computer via the USB cord. Now, you will see the main interface as pictured in the below. Choose the Phone Clean option to continue the process and then hit the Start option to continue the process.
- After that, you will see the main interface where different file folders are arranged. You can then enter the right file tab to preview more detailed file information. While previewing, tick out the wanted files and then hit the Clean option.
On the promo dialogue, hit the OK option to confirm your action. Now, wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.
Extra Bonus: Check iPod Video Storage
Actually, before clearing iPod video storage, you can have a preview of video storage on iPod in advance:
1. Open your iPod and then navigate to the Settings tab on the home screen of your iPod.
2. Go to General > Usage and then Manage Storage.
3. Now you will see your iPod is listed on the main interface. Check your iPod video storage as wanted.