The Ultimate Method to Make A Backup of Media Files of iPad on Computer
There are a lot of unexpected things that may lead to trouble in daily life. You may meet many situations that result in the loss of media files like photos or videos on your iPad or other iOS devices just like the examples below:
- Your media files was lost because you tapped on the wrong button and deleted all the important media files.
- You may also formatted your device to clean the viruses and all the files were gone.
- or you factory reset your iPhone before realizing the fact that you did not make a backup of the vital files.
- A thief steal your iPad and then all the important media files are lost, too.
So making a backup of media files from iPad to computer is necessary. What's more, you can also free the memory space of your device by transferring the files to computer. Here we will recommend you a powerful software - MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Windows/Mac), which can enable you to transfer files from iPad to computer within several clicks and minutes. Here is the detailed introduction of the software:
- The software is designed for iOS devices includes iPhone, iPod as well as iPad with high compatibility.
- The files it can transfer include not only the media files movies, music, photos, books, voice memos, etc but also the contacts and SMS messages.
- The operation of the software is simple and the whole process is also easy.
- There are two versions : Mac version and Windows version.
There is free trial version available here and you download the software to have a try!
Tips on Transferring Media Files from iPad to PC/Mac
Step 1. Run the Program and Connect Your iPad to Computer
Install the software on your computer and start it. Then connect the iPad to your computer with the USB cable and the software will detect the connected iPad. Next, you will see an interface like this with many categories on the left panel.
Step 2. Transfer Media Files to Computer
As you can see from the interface below, just click on the options according to the types of files you want to transfer. For example, if you want to transfer photos from iPad to PC, you can click on the Photos to preview all the photos on the right panel. Mark the wanted photos and then hit the Export button to transfer them to computer.
The processes of transferring other files are almost the same to this guide so you can still refer to this article if you want to transfer other files.