Copy Photos, Music, Videos from LG to iPhone 14/13/12
Data transfer between LG phone and iPhone become more and more essential because both are two of the most popular mobile phones nowadays. However, Apple and Android are not on very good terms. Many of their apps and files are not compatible with each other. That makes transferring files between iPhone and LG almost impossible. Apple also locks and authorizes many of its files so they cannot be accessed. Overall, you cannot transfer data between iPhone and LG with any available means. It may be a music file that you wanted to transfer or that movie you so want to see, but if it takes hours for a simple transfer to happen - you sure are looking for alternatives.
The world needs a complete solution which can give them the freedom to share anything and everything between any phones they want. The dream turns to reality with the recommended Phone Transfer, which effectively transfers multiple file types between phones of various platforms. It helps you move files between two phones, though they are running with different OSes. Let's take a look at the main features of this amazing application:
* Transfer contacts, messages, apps, videos, music and more between different OS: Apple and Android, Apple and Symbian, Android and Symbian, Android and Android, Apple and Apple, as well as Symbian and Symbian;
* Compatible with many file types and supports overall LG and iPhone models, including LG G2/G3/G4/Optimus and iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5. It is 100% risk free and safe to use;
* The transfer process is super easy and completed in minutes;
* Easy to take backup and save them on your PC for future use, and retrieve any phone from previous backups taken;
* Securely delete your phone and stay safe before selling it;
* 100% quality retention of files even after the transfer.
Maybe you will be interested in:
Now download MobiKin Transfer for Mobile on your computer and keep reading.
Methods to Transfer Media Files from LG Phone to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S
Step 1. Have your LG and iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S connected via USB cables
After downloading the trial version of Transfer for Mobile, you are required to connect your LG phone and iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S to the computer with two USB cables. After that, launch the program and it will search for the connected phones.
Step 2. Enter Phone to Phone Transfer mode
Choose the first mode - "Phone to Phone Transfer" from the program interface. It will display the devices and show all the different type of data, music, videos, photos, contacts, apps and SMS included.
Step 3. Copy photos/music/videos from LG to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S
Go to "Photos", "Music" and "Videos", tick them off and then click the arrows to begin the transfer. Which arrow you need to click will be decided by the choice of your source and destination phones.
That's all that you need to do to transfer photos, videos and music files from your LG phone to iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S. It's simple and it works wonders.