[4 Methods] How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android
When you're in a crucial conference, the presenter usually shows the contents of his or her lecture through PowerPoint, which may consist of hundreds of pages. In this case, take down the notes seems not all-around. So you may take photos of the important ones to have a more in-depth view after the conference. Then your colleagues would want you to share the pictures you took. If you both use Android phones, then here comes the question - how to transfer photos from Android to Android? In this scenario, you have several solutions to solve the problem.
- Method 1: How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android with Transfer for Mobile (1-Click Way!)
- Method 2: How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android via Bluetooth
- Method 3: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to Android with Android Beam
- Method 4: How to Transfer Photos from Old Android to New Android with Google Plus
Among all the approaches to transfer photos from Android to Android, the easiest method is the one with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (with its Mac version) software. With this 3rd-party program, you will be able to transfer photos from an Android phone to another, back and forth. More features of it are as below:
- It also let you copy music, videos, contacts, text messages and call logs between Android devices as you wish.
- In addition to Android to Android transfer, you can also use this transfer tool to transfer all data from iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone and iPhone to iPhone.
- Almost all iOS and Android devices can be compatible with this phone transfer software, including Samsung, HUAWEI, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, etc, and the latest iPhone, such as iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/8 Plus/8/X/7 Plus/7/6S/6S Plus, etc.
- It's easy to use and with no data loss during the process of transfer. You can safely use it without any worries.
In general, you don't have to worry about how to transfer photos from Android to Android any more. The program now has two versions respectively - Windows and Mac versions. They can meet your needs in every way. Download and install a free trial version of the phone transfer program on your desktop computer and then follow the instructions below to transfer pictures from one Android phone to another.
Step 1: Launch Android to Android photo transfer tool
First, run the Transfer for Mobile program on your computer after you downloaded and installed it on your computer. Its primary interface will appear like the following picture.
Step 2: Connect the two Android phones to computer
Second, connect both of your Android phones to the computer via USB cables. The program will start to detect the devices and display them in the program as two panels in the right and left.
Step 3: Start to transfer photos from Android to Android
In the end, you can tick the "Photos" option and click the "Start Copy" button to start to transfer pictures from Android to Android.
Bonus: Get MobiKin Android Photo Transfer to transfer photos from Android phone to computer. You can also get the best photo/picture editors for Android phones and tablets if you want to edit your photos.
The second recommended way to transfer pictures from phone to phone in Android OS is using Bluetooth. It supports almost overall Android devices in the world. Just follow the steps in the below to transfer pictures from one Android phone to another.
Step 1: Go to "Settings" or pull down the phone screen to turn on Bluetooth on both Android phones for file sharing. Start Bluetooth pairing between the two Android phones to pair them successfully so as to exchange files.
Step 2: Once the two phones are paired successfully, you can go to 'Files' manager on your old Android phone, select the photos that you want to transfer and choose "Share via Bluetooth".
Step 3: Then, choose the new Android phone as target device you want to share with and confirm the photos transfer on your new Android phone. After that, all selected photos will be transferred from old Android phone to new Android phone automatically via Bluetooth.
Now, many manufacturers integrates NFC hardware under the panel of latest Android phones and supports Android Beam. Android Beam is a software that allows you to transfer data between two Android devices, including web pages, maps, videos, photos, and more. as long as you simply press two devices back to back together. Here, we will show you how to transfer photos from Android phone to Android phone with the help of Android Beam.
Step 1: Check for NFC Support
First of all, you need to make sure that both Android devices support NFC. Below is how to check whether your Android phones support NFC or not.
- Go to "Settings" on your Android device and tap on "More...", which is under Wireless & networks.
- Make sure the NFC and Android Beam are enabled on both of your devices. If not, enable them now.
- If you haven't seen the NFC, it means your phone doesn't include NFC hardware. It may because your device is running on older Android OS. Please note Android Beam is only available for Android 4.0 and higher devices.
Step 2: Share content with Android Beam
- Go to your old Android phone to open a photo in the gallery.
- If you want to send multiple photos, you can open the gallery app, long-press a photo's thumbnail and tap all the other photos you need to select them.
- After all the photos you want to send selected, you can start the beaming process. Just make sure the two devices are powered on and unlocked.
- With both devices on and unlocked, press them back-to-back and then the selected photos will be transferred from old Android to new Android phone at once.
Check If You Need:
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung (Practical in 2019)
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone? [6 Proven Tips in 2019]
Once mentioning the transfer of data between phones, Google services will always work. Because you can back up data from all your phones to Google+ and access the data on another phone by signing in to the same Google account. In this way, we can easily transfer photos between Android phones. The following are the specific steps. By the way, some people who are very privacy-conscious are not recommended to use this method.
Step 1: Connect two Android devices to the network (Wi-Fi is recommended).
Step 2: Download and install the Google+ app on two Android devices.
Step 3: On your old Android phone, log in to your Google account on the Google+ app, go to the "Back up your photos" page and enable "Auto Backup". Wait patiently, this will back up all the photos on your phone to the Google+ app.
Step 4: Sign in to Google+ with the same Google Account on your new Android phone. Go to the "Photos" section and you'll be able to see the photos you just backed up.
The Bottom Line
So this is how to transfer photos from android to android. As you can see, it's very convenient to transfer photos from your Android phone to your Android phone. I recommend that you use MobiKin Transfer for Mobile for this process, as it is the safest and easiest to use for Android photo transfer. Why not download and try it now? Finally, I hope that you really like reading this article about how to transfer photos from old android to new android. If you have any questions about this post or Transfer for Mobile, please leave a comment below or send us an email.