Easy Method to Transfer Files from iPod to Android
It is common to see people exchange files between mobile phones or other electronic products in the information era. You may need to transfer mobile phone files to computer as a backup or transfer the backup to your cell phone to restore the device. Sometimes you need to transfer files between two mobile phones for example you have two mobile phones and want to share many data between the two devices or send the files from the old handset to the new device that you bought recently.
Actually it is easy to transfer files between Android devices and computer or between iOS devices and PC/Mac since there are many powerful software can help you. But the transfer between two mobile phone is more complex. So here we will recommend you two method to perform the transferring process. We will take some file transfer as the example and actually the transferring processes are similar.
You need to download a third party transferring software as the helper and we will recommend you the MobiKin Assistant for iOS and MobiKin Assistant for Android as the helpers, which will allow you to transfer files like contacts, messages, photos, applications, videos, books between mobile phone and computer freely.
1. Download the MobiKin Assistant for iOS on the computer by clicking the icons below.
2. Connect the iPod to the computer with the USB cable and the software will detect the device. You will see an interface with many categories on the left panel.
3. Click the option according to the types of files you want to transfer and you can preview the details on the right panel. Mark the files you want to transfer and hit the Export button on the top panel. The marked files will be transferred to the computer.
4. Download the MobiKin Assistant for Android on your computer by clicking the icons below.
5. Link the device to your computer with its USB cable and you may need to open the USB debugging. Follow the instruction on the window. If you did this before, you can skip to the next step now.
6. The software will detect the connected device then and you will see the interface with many categories on the left panel. Click one option according the needs. Then Click the Add button on the top panel and transfer the files from computer to Android device.
You need to download the Mobile Phone Data Transfer (Windows/Mac) if you want to transfer files from iPod to Android easily and directly. The software can detect the two connected devices at the same time and display them on a window. You are able to preview the files in the two phones on one window. The software not only support the file transfer between iOS devices and Android devices but also support the file transfer between Blackberry, Nokia and Windows Phones.
Step 1. Download the software and install it on your computer, and connect the iPod and Android device to the computer with their USB cable.
Step 2. The software will detect the two devices and you can see the interface like this. Select the first icon : Phone to Phone Transfer.
Step 3. Tap the types of files you want to transfer to preview the detailed items. Mark the wanted items and click the transferring icon named Start Transfer on the middle panel to transfer files from one device to another.