How to Transfer Videos from Android to iTunes
"I didn't realize until I check my HTC and I found I've recorded so many videos on it. Some of them were made when I traveled around the world, and others contain the people I love. In a word, these videos represent the good old days of my life and I really want to share them with my family and friends. But some of them use iPhone so you know I can't just send them the videos through Bluetooth directly, so the best way is to transfer them to the iTunes and they can import the videos to their devices. But I'm not good at this kind of thing. Therefore, I came here to see if you guys have some good ideas. I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice. Thanks again."
To solve the problem the Android user above has come across, we kindly recommend the MobiKin Assistant for Android software. As long as you are using an Android smart phone such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nexus, HUAWEI and ZTE, etc., you can make good use of this software to transfer videos from your Android phone to the computer with no quality loss. Besides, other data like contacts, text messages, photos, music, apps and books can be exported to the computer if you like when you accomplished to transfer videos from Android to computer. Then, you can drag the videos to iTunes easily. Now you can download and install the free trial version on your computer and follow the instructions below to transfer videos from Android to iTunes.
Steps to Copy Videos between Android Devices and iTunes
Step 1. Launch the software on your computer
When you finished installing the program, connect your Android phone to the computer and launch the software. Then follow the steps to enable USB debugging first.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After that, tick "USB debugging opened" and click "Next" to install USB driver on your computer. Then the software will start to detect and scan your Android phone and display the information on the interface like this.
Step 2. Transfer videos from Android to computer
The transferrable data are listed on top of the window, you can choose the "Video" folder and mark the videos you like to export and then click the "Export" button to transfer them to the computer.
Tips: If you want to copy other files like music, contacts, photos, contacts and text messages, you can transfer them to the computer with this software too.
Step 3. Import videos to iTunes
1. Launch the iTunes on your computer. If you haven't installed it yet, you can download it from the official website and install it on your computer.
2. Click the "Movies" tab under "Library" in the left panel of the iTunes primary window.
3. Navigate to the folder on your computer where your Android videos are located and drag them into the iTunes window.
Now you have transferred videos from Android to iTunes.