The safety of customers' privacy is MobiKin's first priority and we go to great lengths to protect it. Before you use our products or services, please read the following terms carefully to understand our views and practices about your personal information. Once you start using our products and services, it means you adequately understand and agree with our policy.
Here we should notify you that this Policy applies to all MobiKin websites, products and services but it is not suitable for the same service that provided by other third parties. In addition, some of our advertisers and affiliates not mentioned here might have their own policies.
In this policy, the terms "We", "Us" and "Our" represent the MobiKin. The words "You", "Your" and "Users" refer to the people who browse our site, download or purchase our products or use our services.
Types of the Collected Information
Generally speaking, we would collect two types of information- General Statistical Information and Personal Information.
1. General Statistical Information
The General Statistical Information we collect may mainly include:
- Frequency of downloads;
- Number of clicks on our website;
- Usage statistics about the MobiKin products.
2. Personal Information
The Personal Information may contain but is not limited to:
- Your name, street address, email address and telephone number;
- Behavioral or demographic attributes;
- Information obtained from third parties based on your interests;
- Past transaction on the Channels;
- Billing information, including the credit card number and its expiry data;
- Information about your activities and reactions on this website, including your IP address, phone model and browser you use and your actions on the site;
- Messages you send to us to ask for support, leave a comment or report a problem.
Purposes of Collecting Information
We need to collect your information for the reasons:
1. Reasons for Collecting General Statistic Information
- It can let us know how you use our website and software;
- It can tell us which parts of the site and software are more welcome;
- The collected information enables us to give you convenient access to our products and website, which can effectively save your time.
2. Reasons for Collecting Personal Information
- With the data, we can identify and bill the user and to charge its bank card number. After that, we can provide you with the ordered products, customer service and support;
- This information can help us to improve the products, services and user experience, which can help to engage and retain users;
- According to the data, we are able to better understand your interests so we can keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other events that you might be interested in;
- It can assist other users in better understanding and using our products.
Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
1. The Collection & Use of General Statistic Information
We would collect your General Statistic Information once you view our website. This collected information would not contain any Personal Identifying Information and only be used and stored on a collective basis, in summary form, rather than an individual basis.
2. The Collection & Use of Personal Information
2.1 The Collection of Personal Information:
- Communications between Us: Once you contact us via email or letter, you might be required to provide us with your specific information in the message;
- Technical Support: When you telephone or email us for a technical assistance or product consulting, you may need to provide your personal information before getting the answer;
- Campaigns Notification: When you enroll for some campaigns, such as promotions, special offers and so on, you will be asked to provide your contact information so that we can send a message/email or make a call to inform you directly;
- Registration of Products: If you choose to register a MobiKin product, you need to provide certain information. These data will help us identify you- the owner of the MobiKin product and assist us in providing you with service and information;
- Purchases: We also collect user information during the purchasing process. Nonetheless, this information is collected from the registered e-commerce provider- MyCommerce with our authorization;
- Surveys: From time to time we may conduct surveys in respect of our products and services. Participation in our surveys is optional. When you respond to one of our surveys, you may provide us with your personal information;
- Third Party Track Tools: We would make use of some third party track tools like Disqus, Facebook, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Quora, etc. to track and store the information on how users use the products and websites;
- Comments: MobiKin will collect your personal information from the comment area as well;
- Subscription & Advertising Emails: In order to send information and news regarding MobiKin products to those who have subscripted to our newsletter, we need to collect their personal data;
- Visit to the Website: When you visit our website, we also collect the information concerning how you visit our website, including the webpage and search terms that lead you to MobiKin.
Here is an exceptional case: The products of MobiKin will work on your computer as well as mobile phone. To use some features of our products, you need to establish a connection between your mobile phone and computer. Sometimes you may need to install App to apply for authorization on the mobile terminal. But no matter you use which software, our products would only apply for your mobile phone access to let you manage the device more smoothly. We won't record or save the Personal Information on your computer or mobile phone.
2.2 The Use of Collected Personal Information
- This collected data might be transferred to recipients which are located outside the European Union. These destinations may not have the law like GDPR to protect the user's personal data so well;
- MobiKin would transfer the collected information to some companies that help us to run our business by processing personal information on behalf of us for the purposes mentioned above, such as the providers of payment processing services, server services providers, data analysis services providers, email delivery service providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, etc.;
- MobiKin may post some comments as testimonials. These testimonials might contain your personal information. But we will obtain your consent before posting your comments;
- We would analyze the collected data to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing and customer relationships;
- MobiKin might store the information on the servers leased from providers of third party server service;
- We would remove your information from MobiKin after receiving your request. But we might keep some of your information for legitimate business interests (including fraud detection and prevention) and to comply with our legal obligations (including tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations);
- Once the payment has been processed and has become effective, your banking information will be deleted but the withdrawal time period could additionally apply. Your credit card number and its expiration date (not the CVV security code) could be stored through intermediary archives for evidence purposes in case of a claim regarding payment.
3. The Disclosure of the Data
All the data that we collect are necessary for our service and we would start the collection with your agreement. After getting the information, we won't share them with others except the following situations:
- We may share your information with our partners who adhere to this policy and service providers who assist us in meeting business operation needs;
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order, we have to disclose your information to law enforcement or other government agencies sometimes;
- Sometimes in order to protect the rights, property or personal safety of MobiKin and the users of our site and products, we may need to disclose your information;
- We have to transfer all or some of your information to another entity when we are facing a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, sale of some or all of our assets or stock, public offering of securities or steps in consideration of such activities.
4. Data Breaches
All breaches, expect for the data that was anonymized, encrypted or has a particularly high risk, will be reported to the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours. If the staff, contractors or officers of MobiKin violate this policy, they will be dealt with under the company's grievance and disciplinary policy and may lead to a disciplinary sanction.
When MobiKin learns a security system breach, if available, we would try to send an email or post a notice on the website to prompt you and provide information on protective steps. If possible, you may even have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
Protection of the Collected Information
MobiKin promises you that your information processed by MobiKin or its suppliers and partners operating outside the European Union will be treated securely- we make use of different methods to prevent your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example:
- MobiKin uses secure server hosted by MyCommerce and other third-party credit card processors to protect the data. These servers will encrypt your information including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration data before it is sent to us. They would help to prevent your information from disclosure or malicious use;
- For some reasons, authorized third parties may need to access some of your personal information. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We restrict these third parties to access and use your personal information;
- We do not share your information with any third party unless you grant us permission;
- We would encrypt your sensitive personal information with the secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Although we adopt these measures to protect your information security, please note that there is no perfect safety measure on Internet and you should be always be alert.
In order to further understand our customers, we use cookie- a small text file that a website writes to your hard drive. Cookies will record your passwords, preference, purchases and other browsing track on our website. According to these data, we can:
- Know who visit our website and which page is visited most frequently.
- Check the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- Improve the quality and design of our website on the basis of customers' interests.
- Create new features, promotions, functionality and services after knowing what you like and dislike.
These cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
Supposed that you do not like to leave any track while visiting our website, you can change the settings in your browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Opera. Nonetheless, you need to know that you may not have full access to all the webpages after disabling the cookies.
Our website, products and service are not directed to children so we won't collect any personal information from minors. If you find that we mistakenly or unintentionally collect personal information of a minor without consent, please prompt us and we will delete the information as soon as possible and make some necessary corrections.
Rights of Users
While using MobiKin website, products and service, you can enjoy the following rights:
- Get the information about how MobiKin collects and uses your personal data;
- Restrict or even refuse the processing of personal data;
- Raise an objection or lodge a complaint if you think the way MobiKin handles or processes the personal data is unreasonable;
- Withdraw your consent for a specific processing of its personal data at any time;
- Access to your personal data that is collected by MobiKin or other certain information, such as the information provided in this policy;
- Correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Require MobiKin to delete or remove your personal data (this is not a general right to erasure and there are exceptions);
- Receive your personal data provided to MobiKin in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- Define general or specific instructions about storage, deletion and use of your personal information after death.
Links to Other Sites
On this website, we also provide links to other sites. However, we do not control these websites so you are suggested to view the privacy policies of these sites before you use them.
This policy is updated according to the new GDPR guidelines and we will keep updating or modifying it as long as there is a new policy or item releases. The updated policy will be released on this page. As for major modification, we will post a change notice on the official homepage.
Latest update: 2018/5/31
If you have any problem about this Policy, please contact us via email: email@example.com. Thank you!