What is a "1-Year Subscription" and "Automatic Renewal Service"?
1. What is "1-Year Subscription"?
"1-Year Subscription" is a subscription type that you can choose while purchasing our products (MobiKin Assistant for Android, Doctor for Android, Assistant for iOS, Eraser for iOS, Transfer for Mobile). If you choose this subscription, you can use the purchased license code for one year. After 1 year, the "Automatic Renewal Service" will renew the license automatically. But you can select to cancel the subscription as well.
2. What is "Automatic Renewal Service"?
The payment platform (MyCommerce) will charge the renewal fee automatically (plus applicable taxes) when your 1-Year License is expired, which is called "Automatic Renewal Service". If you don't want to renew the product, you can choose to turn off the service as well.
How to Cancel 1-Year Subscription?
The payment platform MyCommerce provides the "Automatic Renewal Service" for you, which means it will renew your 1- Year Subcription automatically. So if you want to cancel the subscription, you need to turn off the service. (Notice: After turning off the Automatic Renewal Service, you can continue to use the license code for this year.)
Here is how to turn off the auto renewal service:
Way 1. Turn off the Automatic Renewal Service via E-mail
7 days before the expiration, the platform will send you an e-mail to inform you and provide the instructions to cancel the "Automatic Renewal Service". So please always keep an eye on the e-mails sent from MyCommerce. After receiving the e-mail, you can simply follow the instructions to cancel the service. When the order is canceled successfully, you will receive an e-mail telling you that "Your subscription order has been cancelled". Then the platform won't charge you and the webpage won't show you any other prompt information.
Tips: If you wish to continue using the software but fail to renew it automatically, it is mainly because of the outdated credit card. To solve this problem, you need to go to https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/ to update your credit info.
Way 2. Cancel Subscription on MyCommerce
Since the order is handled by MyCommerce, you can cancel the subscription on the platform directly. Here is how:
- Enter the "ORDER SEARCH" page of MyCommerce by clicking the link: http://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/. On this page, you need to type in the email address that you used to purchase the software and your order number. After that, you can tap on "SEARCH".
- Then the search results will be displayed on the next interface. Just click on the order ID to enter the "Order Lookup" page.
- On the "Order Lookup" interface, the products you purchased will be displayed. Just find out the wanted product and click on it.
- Go on to tap on "cancel subscription" to cancel the recurring payment.
After that, the platform will send an e-mail with the theme of "Your subscription order has been canceled" to you within 2 business days. When you receive such an e-mail, that means your subscription cancellation has succeeded. However, the order status won't be changed immediately, so please don't click the "cancel subscription" option repeatedly.
Tips: If you do not receive the e-mail within 2 business days, please go to check the trash bin of your mailbox. If it is not there, please contact Mycommerce via https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/.
Way 3. Cancel Subscription on PayPal
You can select to handle the order on PayPal as well. The followings are the detailed steps:
- Visit the page https://www.paypal.com/c2/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-view,-modify,-or-cancel-my-pre-approved-payments-faq1916 and then login with your PayPal account.
- Tap on "Settings" and continue to choose the "Payment" option.
- Go to "Pre-approved payments" and tap on "Manage pre-approved payments" under the section.
- Choose the merchant's name whose payment you want to view, modify or cancel, such as MyCommerce.
- Go with the prompts on the screen to complete the subscription cancellation process.
How to Use MobiKin Discount Coupon Code?
MobiKin sometimes will present coupon codes to enable users to enjoy MobiKin software with more cheaper prices. So if you have a discount code now but don't know how to use it, you can follow below steps:
Step 1. Select and add your target item into cart, then you'll be taken into a new page.
Step 2. Find the sentence like "Have a coupon or promotional code? Enter code here" in the left corner, then you can see a interface like below:
Step 3. Type the discount code you have in the blank box, and click "Update" button. Now, you only need to wait for a few seconds, the discount off will be available on the original price.
Step 4. Enter your address and payment information, then review the order and complete the payment process.
What to Do When the Program Prompts the Registration info is invalid?
What will you do if you receive the following invalid registration info prompts during the registration? In this case, you can try to solve the problem by following the methods below.
1. Ensure you have downloaded and purchased the right software & version
The first thing you need to do is to check if the software you downloaded and purchased is correct. To ensure that, please check the full name and version (Windows or Mac versoion) of the software.
- If you find that you have downloaded a wrong software, please find the correct one from the the download center.
- For those who have purchased a wrong software, please contact us via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Double check the license email and license code
The registration info contains two parts: license email (the email address you filled in while placing the order) and license code (registration code/regcode). And to ensure the success of the registration, you need to type in both registration info correctly.
Tips: To ensure the accuracy, please copy and paste the license email and license code from "Your order confirmation" email or payment platform, leaving no blank before or after it.
3. Enter the right software from the toolbox and then register your purchased software with associated license
If there is a home page toolbox with the software, you need to choose your purchased software by clicking it on the toolbox, and then register it with the license email and the license code that you have received.
- To register MobiKin Assistant for Android, you can only select the 'Android Assistant' tab on the toolbox to register it.
- To register MobiKin Doctor for Android, you can only choose the 'Android Recovery' tab on the toolbox to register it.
Notice: You can't use the assistant's license to register the recovery tool.
Supposed that the program still prompts the registration info is invalid, please contact us via email: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your order ID;
- The full name and email address on the order;
- The date and amount of the charge;
- The screenshot of the failed registration.
How to Register My Software?
Once completing the order, you will receive the license code (registration code/regcode) within minutes. After that, you can download and install the purchased program on your computer and start registering it. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to register software:
1) The license email and license code are required during the registration. (Here, the license email is the email address you used to purchase the software.) And to ensure the accuracy, please copy and paste the license email and license code from "Your order confirmation" email or payment platform, leaving no blank before or after it.
2) Different progams have their own license codes which can't share with other MobiKin programs. MobiKin Assistant for Android and MobiKin Doctor for Android have a home page toolbox. From the toolbox, you can directly download the newest versions of MobiKin software, but you can only register the one(s) you have purchased with their specific licenses after downloading.
1. How to Register the Software for Windows?
Tips: If the software you launched with a toolbox, you need to tap on the associated section on the toolbox and then register it as follows.
- To register MobiKin Assistant for Android, you need to tap the "Android Assistant" on the toolbox and go on.
- To register MobiKin Doctor for Android, you need to tap on the "Android Recovery" from the toolbox and go on.
- Directly click the "" button or go to "" > "Register" on the primary interface;
- After that, the program will prompt you that the "Registration is needed for the full version" as below. Here, you just need to click on "Register";
- Enter your license email and license code when the registration window pops up and then hit the "Register" button;
- Then you will see an interface as below. That means the registration is successful.
2. How to Register the Software for Mac?
- Tap on the "" icon on the top menu;
- Click "Register" when you see the following interface;
- Type in your license email and license code and continue clicking "Register";
- After that, you will receive the following interface, which means you have registered the software successfully.
I Lost My License Code, What Can I Do?
What can you do if you accidentally lose your license code after receiving it? Don't worry! Here are 2 ways available for you to find the license code back:
- Get the license code from the email titled "Your order confirmation" that you have received after completing the order;
- Go to the "Order Search" page of the payment platform to look up your license code.
Supposed that you have deleted the email or cannot find the license code from the "Order Search" page, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and we will resend the license code to you. (Remember to backup the license code after receiving it.)
- Your order ID;
- The full name and email address on the order;
- The date and amount of the charge.
What to Do if I Didn't Receive the License Code after Purchase?
Please notice that the license email and license code (or registration code/regcode) are required while registering for our products. Here, the license email is the email address that you provided while purchasing the product. As for the license code, you will receive it in the following ways when you successfully complete the order:
1. Get the License Code from Payment Platform
1) Get the license code on the "Order Complete" page when you complete the order.
2) Search license code on the payment platform:
- Enter the "Order Search" page and then type in the email address that you used to purchase the software and your "Order Number". When you complete the filling, you can continue to click on the "SEARCH" option;
- After that, you will see the search results. On this page, what you need to do is just to tap on your order ID and you will enter the "Order Lookup" interface;
- The "Order Lookup" page is as below and you will see the products you ordered on it;
- Find out and click on the product that you want to check and then the license code will be displayed.
2. Receive the License Code via Email
After completing the order, the payment platform will immediately send two emails to the mailbox that you provided while purchasing the software (please ensure the provided email address is correct). One of the emails is titled "Your order confirmation" which contains all the details of your order, including your license code, billing info and so on. So please check your email in a few minutes. (If you cannot find it, please check your junk/spam box.)
If you did not receive your license code within 30 minutes after the purchase or have questions related to billing or delivery, please contact the Order Customer Service Department of MyCommerce.
Supposed that you still did not receive the license code after contacting MyCommerce, please contact us via email: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your order ID;
- The full name and email address on the order;
- The date and amount of the charge.
How Long will I Receive the License Code after the Purchase?
Usually, once the order is submitted successfully, you will receive the license code (or registration code/regcode) within minutes:
When you complete the order, your license code will be displayed on the "Order Complete" page directly (or you can go to the "Order Search" page to search for your license code). And after completing the order, the payment platform (MyCommerce) will send you an email containing the license code within minutes. So please check the email you provided while placing the order later. (If you cannot find it, please make sure the email address you provided is correct and also check your junk/spam box.)
Tips: Please remember to backup your license code after receiving it.
Why was I charged more than the price stated on the website?
A: As developer of the software, we only charge the price stated on our website. There are several situations that you might be additionally charged.
1) Registration Backup Service which are offered by the payment processor (SWREG or MyCommerce), in case customers forget or loss their registration information when they want to re-install the program.
Here is the related FAQ for your reference: https://www.mobikin.com/support/extended-download-service.html.
2) VAT. The payment platform charges applicable sales tax for orders in Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Utah. Sales tax is automatically computed on both product(s) and shipping costs.
Pursuant to the European Union Digital VAT Directive, as of July 1, 2003, European customers will be charged VAT (Tax) on all downloadable digital products and services, including software at 15%.
And you can find more useful information here: https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support.
1. While ordering MobiKind Asssitant for Android, could you explain to me why we go from $35,95 to 43,19€ in fine?
A: Thanks for choosing our software. It must be that you live in some countries with the consumption tax or customs fee. It is processed by our order partner Mycommerce. Thanks.
2. I live outside of the United States. Do I have to pay customs fees?
A: If you live outside of the United States, custom and tariff fees may apply according to your country's import laws. These fees are not collected by MyCommerce, and MyCommerce does not have control of these fees.
How Can I Know My Purchase is Completed?
If you didn't receive the order confirmed by email and not sure whether your purchase is completed, you can check your order stats here: https://www.mycommerce.com/order-search.
All our order are processed by these platform.
Why My Credit Card is not being Accepted?
1. The card is expired;
2. You have reached or exceeded your credit limit;
3. You have exceeded your daily charge limit;
4. A computer at either end of the transaction is having technical problems.
If you have problems submitting your credit card payment you can go to the following website:https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/ to contact Customer Service for assistance. When you contact Customer Service you may be asked for any error message numbers you received, as well as the reference number seen in the shopping cart.
What is my order status?
A: Here, you can go to the payment processor (Mycommerce) to check your order status with your own email address, order number or other personal information. Just go to the page via the below links: https://www.mycommerce.com/order-search
How to move the software I purchased to the new computer?
Q: I get a new computer, what should I do to move the software I purchased to the new computer?
A: First please uninstall the software from your old computer. And then download the version you purchased from our website at https://www.mobikin.com/download.html or use the CD you purchased to install it on your new one. Use the registration information you got before to register the full version.
How to Buy the CD Version?
1. If I want a CD-ROM of the software, what should I do?
A: You have to place your order via Regnow platform. When you order our product, you can Add BackUp CD of your Order. You need to pay extra fee for each CD-ROM. Regnow staff will make and ship the CD for you.
2. Do I have to wait for the CD to begin using the software?
A: You don't have to wait for the CD. You order the downloadable version of the software at the same time you order the CD. You can download the software from our website to use it at once. Please use the registration information you get from the confirmation letter to register the full version of the software.
3. If I don't need the CD but purchased it by accident, what should I do?
A: If you don't need the CD, please don't Add BackUp CD of your Order. If you purchased the CD by accident and you have no need of it, please contact us. We will contact Regnow staff and ask them to refund the CD for you.
Why it's Still Free Trail Version After I bought the Full Version?
Q: I have paid for the full version but when I download and install the software, it still gives the message that it is a trial version, how do I fix it?
A: All the software that we provide for downloading are trial version, you still need to register it even you bought it. Just copy and paste the registeration code you've received after the purchasing. And then the software will become full version after your register it.
Do I have other means to purchase your product?
Q: I am worried about my private information and I dislike paying online. Do I have other means to purchase your product?
A: You don't need to worry about that. Our payment platform is secure. If you don't like to pay online, you can choose Regnow platform to purchase. They allow you to use Credit Card by Fax or Phone.
How long will it take to get your support response?
A: Generally, we'll reply to you within 24 hours except for weekends or holidays due to the time difference. But in most cases you'll get our response in a few hours or immediately.
Extended Download Service
1. What is "Extended Download Service"?
A: The Extended Download Service is an optional service offered by the payment processor (SWREG or RegNow) with additional cost. Once you purchase this service, you’ll be entitled to 2 year of re-download service for the very version of the product you purchased, which means the service provider will keep backup copy of the current version of the product you purchased, and allows you to download it from the link given to you at any time.
2. Do I have to purchase this "Extended Download Service"? What if I don't purchase it?
NO. Once you purchase any product from MobiKin, you can retrieve the download and registration information for the product you purchased for free. The only concern for you is that MobiKin always keeps the latest version of the product on our server. If you only need to download the very version when you purchased at any time, then you can add this extended download service as a plus.
Installation of the program purchased under a Single-User Personal License is restricted to one single personal computer owned by or under control of the licensee plus one additional computer also owned by the licensee, e.g.: One computer at home and another at work, or a desktop at home and a laptop at home. However, at any given time only one copy of the purchased programs may be in use.
For Personal Use: With Personal License, you can use the software in a business, academic, or government environment and you can only intend to use it for private or employment use and on exactly one computer per license. And you are preventing from selling, distributing or taking other ways to generate revenue directly with the output of the software.
For Academic Use: With Academic License, XXX(website) offers discounts to a student or employee at a school or non-profit and government-run institutions. Different licensing options are available for academic, research, instructional, and administrative use. Commercial use is prohibited.
For Commercial Use: With Commercial License, a natural person can use the software in a business, academic, or government environment. Commercially licensed users are free from the restrictions of using the output of the software for commercial uses, such as selling, distributing and other ways to generate revenue directly with the output of the software.
The license permits you to install the program on the specific numbers of PCs entirely within your family(For personal use), non-profit organizations(Such as schools, for academic use) and corporation within one particular specified location (e.g. office, for commercail use). Pricing varies according to the use. You may not give, transfer or sell multi-user-licensed copies of our product, nor include such copies in, or with products you sell or deliver to any third party users may access the software in any way that is convenient; for example, by accessing copies stored on local hard disks or copies stored on network servers.
Enterprise License is a type of software licensing agreement that grants the purchaser permission to use the software on a network on a single site, with an unlimited number of end users. Usually this type of license allows you to copy and use the software on multiple computers at one site and is more expensive than purchasing a single copy but less expensive than purchasing a copy for each computer at the site. There may be a maximum specified number of simultaneous end users.
Being a registered user of one or more MobiKin products, you are entitled to a free copy of any updates to the products. As long as you have purchased MobiKin products, you can get lifetime updates freely for the software. For example, if you have got MobiKin Assistant for Android with lifetime license, you can upgrade the program to the latest version as long as the newest one is available. But if you purchase it with "1 Year Subscription", then you only enjoy the free upgrade service within the valid time.
A major upgrade is released with a significant amount of improvements and new features, and the first digit of the version number changes. All the updates are permanently free, and you are welcome to download the latest versions to enjoy more powerful functionalities.
How Can I Re-download the Software?
A: You can use the download link from your confirmation email to re-download. If you downloaded the trial version of the software before registering, you will need to download the trial version again. Please visite the download page:
Why the Website Said I had Reached the Downloads Limitation?
1. Why the Website said I had Reached the Limit of 3 Downloads?
A: That's mainly because that the download link is sent by the payment processor (Mycommerce), and they only provide 3 downloads from their server.
2. Where Can I Download the Software after I reached the 3 Downloaded limitation from Mycommerce?
A: You can download the software from our website at any time in the future. And all software on our site is the latest version and it will never be expired. We provide the free trial version for downloading forever, but when you register it, you can register the software with your registration code (license code or regcode), then the free trial version will become full version automatically.
Why Do I Need to Register the Free Download Software?
A: Free downloads are provided by us for you to try a product before you purchase. These products will have limiting features, such as limited days, times, etc. of free use, allowing you to evaluate the software prior to purchasing it.
These are marketing techniques that are widely used in software companies that utilize online distribution, and provide you as a consumer, an advantage. This allows you to know exactly what you are buying, when you purchase the registered version of the program.
Unidentified Developer Error
1. The program can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer?
A: This problem is caused by your Mac setting, please go to System Preferences ->Security & Privacy ->General, Allow apps downloaded from Anywhere, and try to start our software again.
How can I get the free trial version of the software?
A: Download the software you want from our website and install it. When you perform the conversion, a registration request window will pop up. Please ignore it and directly click Later button, and then you get the trial version.