How to Use MobiKin Discount Coupon Code?
MobiKin sometimes will present coupon codes to enable users to enjoy MobiKin software with more cheaper prices. So if you have a discount code now but don't know how to use it, you can follow below steps:
Step 1. Select and add your target item into cart, then you'll be taken into a new page.
Step 2. Find the sentence like "Have a coupon or promotional code? Enter code here" in the left corner, then you can see a interface like below:
Step 3. Type the discount code you have in the blank box, and click "Update" button. Now, you only need to wait for a few seconds, the discount off will be available on the original price.
Step 4. Enter your address and payment information, then review the order and complete the payment process.
What to Do When the Program Prompts the Registration info is invalid?
What will you do if you receive the following invalid registration info prompts during the registration? In this case, you can try to solve the problem by following the methods below.
1. Ensure you have downloaded and purchased the right software & version
The first thing you need to do is to check if the software you downloaded and purchased is correct. To ensure that, please check the full name and version (Windows or Mac versoion) of the software.
- If you find that you have downloaded a wrong software, please find the correct one from the the download center.
- For those who have purchased a wrong software, please contact us via the email: email@example.com.
2. Double check the license email and license code
The registration info contains two parts: license email (the email address you filled in while placing the order) and license code (registration code/regcode). And to ensure the success of the registration, you need to type in both registration info correctly.
Tips: To ensure the accuracy, please copy and paste the license email and license code from "Your order confirmation" email or payment platform, leaving no blank before or after it.
Supposed that the program still prompts the registration info is invalid, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order ID;
- The full name and email address on the order;
- The date and amount of the charge;
- The screenshot of the failed registration.
How to Register My Software?
Once completing the order, you will receive the license code (registration code/regcode) within minutes. After that, you can download and install the purchased program on your computer and start registering it. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to register software:
Notice: The license email and license code are required during the registration. (Here, the license email is the email address you used to purchase the software.) And to ensure the accuracy, please copy and paste the license email and license code from "Your order confirmation" email or payment platform, leaving no blank before or after it.
1. How to Register the Software for Windows?
- Directly click the "" button or go to "" > "Register" on the primary interface;
- After that, the program will prompt you that the "Registration is needed for the full version" as below. Here, you just need to click on "Register";
- Enter your license email and license code when the registration window pops up and then hit the "Register" button;
- Then you will see an interface as below. That means the registration is successful.
2. How to Register the Software for Mac?
- Tap on the "" icon on the top menu;
- Click "Register" when you see the following interface;
- Type in your license email and license code and continue clicking "Register";
- After that, you will receive the following interface, which means you have registered the software successfully.
I Lost My License Code, What Can I Do?
What can you do if you accidentally lose your license code after receiving it? Don't worry! Here are 2 ways available for you to find the license code back:
- Get the license code from the email titled "Your order confirmation" that you have received after completing the order;
- Go to the "Order Search" page of the payment platform to look up your license code.
Supposed that you have deleted the email or cannot find the license code from the "Order Search" page, please contact us via email: email@example.com with the following information and we will resend the license code to you. (Remember to backup the license code after receiving it.)
- Your order ID;
- The full name and email address on the order;
- The date and amount of the charge.
What to Do if I Didn't Receive the License Code after Purchase?
Please notice that the license email and license code (or registration code/regcode) are required while registering for our products. Here, the license email is the email address that you provided while purchasing the product. As for the license code, you will receive it in the following ways when you successfully complete the order:
1. Get the License Code from Payment Platform
1) Get the license code on the "Order Complete" page when you complete the order.
2) Search license code on the payment platform:
- Enter the "Order Search" page and then type in the email address that you used to purchase the software and your "Order Number". When you complete the filling, you can continue to click on the "SEARCH" option;
- After that, you will see the search results. On this page, what you need to do is just to tap on your order ID and you will enter the "Order Lookup" interface;
- The "Order Lookup" page is as below and you will see the products you ordered on it;
- Find out and click on the product that you want to check and then the license code will be displayed.
2. Receive the License Code via Email
After completing the order, the payment platform will immediately send two emails to the mailbox that you provided while purchasing the software (please ensure the provided email address is correct). One of the emails is titled "Your order confirmation" which contains all the details of your order, including your license code, billing info and so on. So please check your email in a few minutes. (If you cannot find it, please check your junk/spam box.)
If you did not receive your license code within 30 minutes after the purchase or have questions related to billing or delivery, please contact the Order Customer Service Department of MyCommerce.
Supposed that you still did not receive the license code after contacting MyCommerce, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order ID;
- The full name and email address on the order;
- The date and amount of the charge.
How Long will I Receive the License Code after the Purchase?
Usually, once the order is submitted successfully, you will receive the license code (or registration code/regcode) within minutes:
When you complete the order, your license code will be displayed on the "Order Complete" page directly (or you can go to the "Order Search" page to search for your license code). And after completing the order, the payment platform (MyCommerce) will send you an email containing the license code within minutes. So please check the email you provided while placing the order later. (If you cannot find it, please make sure the email address you provided is correct and also check your junk/spam box.)
Tips: Please remember to backup your license code after receiving it.
Why was I charged more than the price stated on the website?
A: As developer of the software, we only charge the price stated on our website. There are several situations that you might be additionally charged.
1) Registration Backup Service which are offered by the payment processor (SWREG or MyCommerce), in case customers forget or loss their registration information when they want to re-install the program.
Here is the related FAQ for your reference: https://www.mobikin.com/support/extended-download-service.html.
2) VAT. The payment platform charges applicable sales tax for orders in Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Utah. Sales tax is automatically computed on both product(s) and shipping costs.
Pursuant to the European Union Digital VAT Directive, as of July 1, 2003, European customers will be charged VAT (Tax) on all downloadable digital products and services, including software at 15%.
And you can find more useful information here: https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support.
1. While ordering MobiKind Asssitant for Android, could you explain to me why we go from $35,95 to 43,19€ in fine?
A: Thanks for choosing our software. It must be that you live in some countries with the consumption tax or customs fee. It is processed by our order partner Mycommerce. Thanks.
2. I live outside of the United States. Do I have to pay customs fees?
A: If you live outside of the United States, custom and tariff fees may apply according to your country's import laws. These fees are not collected by MyCommerce, and MyCommerce does not have control of these fees.
How Can I Know My Purchase is Completed?
If you didn't receive the order confirmed by email and not sure whether your purchase is completed, you can check your order stats here: https://www.mycommerce.com/order-search.
All our order are processed by these platform.
Why My Credit Card is not being Accepted?
1. The card is expired;
2. You have reached or exceeded your credit limit;
3. You have exceeded your daily charge limit;
4. A computer at either end of the transaction is having technical problems.
If you have problems submitting your credit card payment you can go to the following website: https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-contact to contact Customer Service for assistance. When you contact Customer Service you may be asked for any error message numbers you received, as well as the reference number seen in the shopping cart.
What is my order status?
A: Here, you can go to the payment processor (Mycommerce) to check your order status with your own email address, order number or other personal information. Just go to the page via the below links: https://www.mycommerce.com/order-search
How to move the software I purchased to the new computer?
Q: I get a new computer, what should I do to move the software I purchased to the new computer?
A: First please uninstall the software from your old computer. And then download the version you purchased from our website at https://www.mobikin.com/download.html or use the CD you purchased to install it on your new one. Use the registration information you got before to register the full version.
How to Buy the CD Version?
1. If I want a CD-ROM of the software, what should I do?
A: You have to place your order via Regnow platform. When you order our product, you can Add BackUp CD of your Order. You need to pay extra fee for each CD-ROM. Regnow staff will make and ship the CD for you.
2. Do I have to wait for the CD to begin using the software?
A: You don't have to wait for the CD. You order the downloadable version of the software at the same time you order the CD. You can download the software from our website to use it at once. Please use the registration information you get from the confirmation letter to register the full version of the software.
3. If I don't need the CD but purchased it by accident, what should I do?
A: If you don't need the CD, please don't Add BackUp CD of your Order. If you purchased the CD by accident and you have no need of it, please contact us. We will contact Regnow staff and ask them to refund the CD for you.
Why it's Still Free Trail Version After I bought the Full Version?
Q: I have paid for the full version but when I download and install the software, it still gives the message that it is a trial version, how do I fix it?
A: All the software that we provide for downloading are trial version, you still need to register it even you bought it. Just copy and paste the registeration code you've received after the purchasing. And then the software will become full version after your register it.
Do I have other means to purchase your product?
Q: I am worried about my private information and I dislike paying online. Do I have other means to purchase your product?
A: You don't need to worry about that. Our payment platform is secure. If you don't like to pay online, you can choose Regnow platform to purchase. They allow you to use Credit Card by Fax or Phone.
How long will it take to get your support response?
A: Generally, we'll reply to you within 24 hours except for weekends or holidays due to the time difference. But in most cases you'll get our response in a few hours or immediately.
Extended Download Service
1. What is "Extended Download Service"?
A: The Extended Download Service is an optional service offered by the payment processor (SWREG or RegNow) with additional cost. Once you purchase this service, you’ll be entitled to 2 year of re-download service for the very version of the product you purchased, which means the service provider will keep backup copy of the current version of the product you purchased, and allows you to download it from the link given to you at any time.
2. Do I have to purchase this "Extended Download Service"? What if I don't purchase it?
NO. Once you purchase any product from MobiKin, you can retrieve the download and registration information for the product you purchased for free. The only concern for you is that MobiKin always keeps the latest version of the product on our server. If you only need to download the very version when you purchased at any time, then you can add this extended download service as a plus.
Installation of the program purchased under a Single-User Personal License is restricted to one single personal computer owned by or under control of the licensee plus one additional computer also owned by the licensee, e.g.: One computer at home and another at work, or a desktop at home and a laptop at home. However, at any given time only one copy of the purchased programs may be in use.
For Personal Use: With Personal License, you can use the software in a business, academic, or government environment and you can only intend to use it for private or employment use and on exactly one computer per license. And you are preventing from selling, distributing or taking other ways to generate revenue directly with the output of the software.
For Academic Use: With Academic License, XXX(website) offers discounts to a student or employee at a school or non-profit and government-run institutions. Different licensing options are available for academic, research, instructional, and administrative use. Commercial use is prohibited.
For Commercial Use: With Commercial License, a natural person can use the software in a business, academic, or government environment. Commercially licensed users are free from the restrictions of using the output of the software for commercial uses, such as selling, distributing and other ways to generate revenue directly with the output of the software.
The license permits you to install the program on the specific numbers of PCs entirely within your family(For personal use), non-profit organizations(Such as schools, for academic use) and corporation within one particular specified location (e.g. office, for commercail use). Pricing varies according to the use. You may not give, transfer or sell multi-user-licensed copies of our product, nor include such copies in, or with products you sell or deliver to any third party users may access the software in any way that is convenient; for example, by accessing copies stored on local hard disks or copies stored on network servers.
Enterprise License is a type of software licensing agreement that grants the purchaser permission to use the software on a network on a single site, with an unlimited number of end users. Usually this type of license allows you to copy and use the software on multiple computers at one site and is more expensive than purchasing a single copy but less expensive than purchasing a copy for each computer at the site. There may be a maximum specified number of simultaneous end users.
Being a registered user of one or more MobiKin products, you are entitled to a free copy of any updates to the products. As long as you have purchased MobiKin products, you can get lifetime updates freely for the software. For example, if you have got MobiKin Assistant for Android with lifetime license, you can upgrade the program to the latest version as long as the newest one is available. But if you purchase it with "1 Year Subscription", then you only enjoy the free upgrade service within the valid time.
A major upgrade is released with a significant amount of improvements and new features, and the first digit of the version number changes. All the updates are permanently free, and you are welcome to download the latest versions to enjoy more powerful functionalities.
How Can I Re-download the Software?
A: You can use the download link from your confirmation email to re-download. If you downloaded the trial version of the software before registering, you will need to download the trial version again. Please visite the download page:
Why the Website Said I had Reached the Downloads Limitation?
1. Why the Website said I had Reached the Limit of 3 Downloads?
A: That's mainly because that the download link is sent by the payment processor (Mycommerce), and they only provide 3 downloads from their server.
2. Where Can I Download the Software after I reached the 3 Downloaded limitation from Mycommerce?
A: You can download the software from our website at any time in the future. And all software on our site is the latest version and it will never be expired. We provide the free trial version for downloading forever, but when you register it, you can register the software with your registration code (license code or regcode), then the free trial version will become full version automatically.
Why Do I Need to Register the Free Download Software?
A: Free downloads are provided by us for you to try a product before you purchase. These products will have limiting features, such as limited days, times, etc. of free use, allowing you to evaluate the software prior to purchasing it.
These are marketing techniques that are widely used in software companies that utilize online distribution, and provide you as a consumer, an advantage. This allows you to know exactly what you are buying, when you purchase the registered version of the program.
Unidentified Developer Error
1. The program can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer?
A: This problem is caused by your Mac setting, please go to System Preferences ->Security & Privacy ->General, Allow apps downloaded from Anywhere, and try to start our software again.
How can I get the free trial version of the software?
A: Download the software you want from our website and install it. When you perform the conversion, a registration request window will pop up. Please ignore it and directly click Later button, and then you get the trial version.
How to Uninstall Applications on Your Windows or Mac Computer?
Want to uninstall MobiKin program on your Windows or Mac computer? It is easy! Here are several methods to help you remove the program without damaging other files on your computer or requiring additional fee. Now just see how to perform the uninstalling process.
1. For Windows:
1) Uninstall from Control Panel
- Open "Control Panel" on your Windows computer and then choose the "Programs" option from the menu.
- Click on "Programs and Features" and find out the software that you want to uninstall.
- Right-click on the program and choose "Uninstall" or "Uninstall/Change" to remove it.
2) Uninstall from Installation Folder
- Right-click the icon of the software on your desktop and then choose "Open file location" from the menu.
- After that, you will enter the installation folder of the program. Here you need to tap on the Up arrow icon.
- In this folder, you can quickly find out the "uninst" file and double click it.
- After that, a window may pop up to ask you "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?". When it pops up, you should tap on "Yes" and go on.
- Then another window will pop up to ask if you want to uninstall the software. Just tap on "Uninstall" in the window to delete the software.
2. For Mac:
- Go to "Finder" and then enter the "Applications" folder.
- Then you should look for the software from the list.
- After finding the program, you can right click on it and choose "Move to Trash".
3. Restart the Computer and Uninstall the Program Again
If the uninstallation fails, you can try to restart your computer and then go with the steps above to remove the software again.
4. Ask Our Support Team for Help
Still fail to uninstall the program after trying out all the methods? Then just feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com with the following information:
- What's the operating system of your computer?
- The screenshots of the interface that you stop. (If you do not install a screen capture tool on your Windows computer, you can try to press "Print Screen SysRq" key on your keyboard and then click on "Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint > press ctrl + V to paste the screenshot". After that, you can save the picture and send it to us.)
For other problems about the software installation, connection or use, please go to the Product FAQ page to get the solutions.
Can I apply the upgrade for free after purchase?
Q: If I purchase your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future and how to apply the upgrade?
A: You can always get normal update version of the software for free for most of our products. Some of our products can check for the updates automatically. You can click "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website. Your original license code is still valid for the update version.
As of the upgrade, it is permanently free for all lifetime license, too. If you get our product of "1-Year Subscription", that means you can upgrade the program for free within valid time. If your license is expired, the free upgrade service will also be ended.
For some upgrades, you also need to get the new license code to upgrade your software. If you're sure your license is not expired and invalid for the upgrade version, please contact us to get the new one.
Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for some upgrade version.
How to Update Your Program?
Go to Help->Check for update to check whether there is any update, if there is, you can go to our official website to download the product and install it.