7 Great iPhone SMS Transfer Utilities for Syncing Messages to Phone or Computer
Text messages on iPhones need to be exported and printed out as proofs sometimes. Or when we're to resell our iPhones, we ought to get essential SMS from phones to computers as a secure backup. When it comes to iPhone message migration, one of the iPhone SMS transfer software, iTunes, may thus come into our mind. But honestly, iTunes is not in a position to offer us a smooth experience frequently.
To this end, many people prefer to choose a better iPhone SMS transfer utility. But how can we do that? Well, this page will talk about 7 best iPhone SMS transfer programs in detail.
MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) is the best iPhone SMS transfer software, with which you're allowed to transfer text messages from iPhone to your computer. It supports moving data like text messages, videos, photos, music, eBooks, contacts, notes, Safari bookmarks, voice memos, podcasts, ringtones, playlists, and more.
Besides, this iPhone SMS transfer utility serves as a great iPhone data manager as well. It enables you to preview your iPhone data on its simple interface, providing convenience for you to perform any operations. Furthermore, by making use of it, you would certainly not be susceptible to risks.
- Transfer data from iPhone to laptop/desktop selectively or totally in one click.
- Save iPhone SMS as CSV, HTML, Text or DB format.
- Back up and restore files between iPhone/iPad/iPod and iTunes rapidly.
- Sleek UI, easy to connect (end-to-end connection), ads-free and direct transfer.
- This iPhone SMS transfer software comes with a free trial.
- Run smoothly on various PC and Mac computers.
- Work well with almost all iDevices, covering iPhone 12, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod, iPad, etc.
- It can fully ensure your privacy.
All in all, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is almost a flawless tool. So, just download it for free and give it a shot now.
Next, let's take message transfer as an example to illustrate how to transfer SMS from your iPhone to computer using Assistant for iOS:
Step 1. Link your iPhone to your computer and launch the iPhone SMS transfer program after the installation. The utility will then detect your device immediately. Just follow the simple on-screen prompts to get the device recognized.
Step 2. The program will list all your iPhone data in categories on the left menu. From here, select Messages and preview all the SMS on the right panel. Next, choose your desired text messages by marking the corresponding boxes.
Step 3. Click Export to select an output format as necessary. And the transfer task will start at once. Here, please note that you should not disconnect your phone from your computer until all messages have been moved.
Want to find old SMS on your iPhone from massive text messages? You can quickly trace the content by typing the keywords in the search box from the program's interface.
iExplorer is an outstanding SMS transfer software. You can access and transfer text messages, address book contacts, calendar events, reminders, notes and more from your iPhone, iPod, or iTunes to any PC or Mac computer. Well, in terms of message manipulation, it gives you the freedom to export and archive your message history from both iMessages and SMS.
- Clear interface and fast file transfer.
- Enable you to use your iPhone as a USB flash drive.
- It crashes occasionally and has built-in product placements.
- The disk-mounting function only works for the PC with iTunes installed.
You May Need:
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer Instantly?
- [5 Ways] How to View/Get iPhone Text Messages on Computer
With this iPhone SMS transfer utility, you can transfer SMS, iMessage and MMS from your iPhone to your computer. After that, it lets you browse the contents in a neatly organized folder and conduct some data management tasks as creating new folders. What's more, iMazing also helps you export and import photos, video, and eBooks without a hitch.
- It can be used by drag and drop.
- Give you the ability to set the time to delete old backups.
- The folder structure is not easy to recognize.
- Folders' and files' names are not clear.
For Android users, here's a passage on how to transfer SMS from Android to computer. Just get into it as needed.
3. iSkysoft Phone Transfer
iSkysoft Phone Transfer is also a remarkable iPhone SMS transfer program. It helps to transfer your iPhone files to your computer for backup, including messages, contacts, call logs, photos, music, videos, notes, apps, and others. You can then save the SMS as CSV or HTML format on your computer. After the transfer, you can restore the data from various backups.
- Easy file transfer between your iPhone and your computer.
- Some videos and audio with uncommon formats cannot be moved.
- It doesn't allow users to choose the location for backup.
As an iPhone SMS transfer software, TouchCopy does well in iPhone/iPod management. You can avail of it to back up data from your iPhone/iPod to your computer directly. It applies to SMS, photos, movies, contacts, calendars, notes, etc. Aside from transferring your wanted text messages to your computer, it can export voice messages as well.
- It has a high transfer efficiency.
- Not all features are available for various iPhone or iPod models.
5. BackupTrans iPhone SMS Transfer
BackupTrans iPhone SMS Transfer is the specially designed message transfer tool for you to move SMS from one iPhone to a computer or another iPhone. It's able to save iPhone SMS to such files as txt, csv, doc or html. And you can choose to restore messages from the iTunes backup database. Further, this iPhone SMS transfer utility assists you to view or print out iPhone texts directly.
- User-friendly interface with smart search and filter.
- It works for limited data types.
6. 4Easysoft iPhone Transfer SMS
4Easysoft iPhone Transfer SMS is the last iPhone SMS transfer program we mention today. It can be utilized to copy the iPhone messages to your computer and save them as .txt files with ease. You can employ it to delete all or just the specific SMS of the corresponding contact. Again, it also performs tasks on iPhone music, videos, podcasts, TV shows, etc.
- Let you delete your iPhone SMS on your computer as you wish.
- It's not compatible with the latest iOS 14.
The Bottom Line
OK, that's all for today's topic. We've come up with 7 best iPhone SMS transfer software. You can now choose a suitable one to get assistance with. If this article is helpful to you, welcome to share it with others.
Finally, let's take a look at a practical tip on how to use an iPhone to send SMS in groups:
First, run the SMS app on your Apple mobile, tap Edit from the top right-hand corner, and then touch the Add icon at upper right. Next, you can choose any contact in your address book as the recipient. It should be noted here that only one contact can be selected at a time and the rest ought to be added many times before group sending. You can add up to 50 contacts in total.