FAQs about MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Windows/Mac)
FAQs about MobiKin Assistant for Android (Win/Mac)
Other FAQs You May be Also Interested in
1. Which devices are supported by your Android Assistant software?
A: The devices from almost all popular Android manufacturers are supported, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Zte, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, Asus, Google, etc.
And some models of these brand phones may not be supported, because there are too many models and we couldn't tested all of them. If you find that your device is not supported, please contact us and tell us your phone brand and model.
2. Can I back up App with its data to my computer?
A: You can back up your apps to your computer but without the app data.
3. Can I back up data from one Android phone to another phone with Android Assistant?
A: No, you could only back up data from Android phone to computer currently.
4. Can I find my contacts and message if the Android phone glass screen is broken?
A: If the USB Debugging is enabled on your phone before it is broken, then the data can be found with our program.
FAQs about MobiKin Doctor for iOS (Windows/Mac)
1. How do I proceed to get deleted data from my iPhone?
FAQs about MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac)
Other FAQs You May Also Interested in
1. What is Superuser Request and how to allow it?
A: Superuser, is also known as root, can access all files in your phone and have administrative permission. In order to get Superuser permission, you need to root the device first. And then you can get access to your Android devices and restore data like contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio and document from Android device with MobiKin Doctor for Android.
2. I don't want to root my Android phone, so can I get back my lost data with your tool?
A: If the data you're planning to restore is located in the phone's internal memory, then rooting your Android device could be the pre-condition for using our Android data recovery software. Otherwise, you can't get access to the phone's internal memory and scan for files. Read here to learn how to root Android devices in different ways.
3. How can I recover photos from my phone?
A: This problem can be solved in two different situations:
- If the photos are stored on your external SD card, please turn on usb mass storage on your phone and then your computer will recognize your SD card as a removable device, then you can launch our program to try again.
- If the photos are stored on the internal phone storage, then the program doesn't support recovering it well currently.
4. Can I recover the deleted data if I did a factory reset?
A: No, it may not support the phone which did a factory reset.
5. What's the output file format of the recovered contacts and SMS?
A: The output file format for Contacts and SMS is HTML which you can view it with browser.
6. Why I can't install the program on my Android phone, how to fix it?
A: MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows/Mac) is computer program and will not work on Android devices. So you need to install the program on the computer so as to recover lost data from Android device in one click.
FAQs about MobiKin Cleaner for iOS (Windows/Mac)
1. What to do if the program fails to detect iPhone/iPad/iPod?
A: 1) Make sure your iPhone/iPad/iPod is connected to your computer.
2) If you set the passcode to lock your device screen, please enter your passcode to unlock it and then restart the program.
If all suggestion above doesn't work, please contact us with the following information.
1) What's your apple device and with running which iOS version?
2) What's your operating system?
2. What data can be cleaned?
A: You can clean app caches, app temp files, app cookies, crash logs, download temp files, user storage files, photos caches and so on.
3. What types of iOS devices can the program support?
A: MobiKin Cleaner for iOS can be applied on iPhone, iPad and iPod and it can also support the iOS 5, iOS6, iOS7, iOS8, iOS9 work well. For more details, please go to the Tech Spec.
4. Does the Free Trial Version has any difference with the Official Version?
A: This software is FREE! So there is not any Official version and you can use all the functions as long as you download the Free Version. What's more, you can get the free update in the funture, too.
FAQs about MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Windows/Mac)
1. What to do if the program does not recognize my android phone?
A: There are several reasons may lead to this case:
1) The device version is not supported.
2) The driver for the device is not installed correctly on the computer.
3) The installed product is not the latest version.
You can try the following steps if you have this problem:
1) Make sure the device is supported by our product.
2) Reconnect your USB cable to connect the device again.
3) Update the software to the latest version.
2. Which devices are supported by your Transfer for Mobile software?
A: The software can support various brands of mobile phones and you can know the details in tech-spec.(The software only support the transfer between Android phones temporarily, more functions of supporting different mobile phones will coming soon.)
3. Can I transfer contacts with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile?
A: Yes, you can do it as below:
1) Connect your two phones to your PC and then start our software.
2) Click the Contacts icon on the top to preview the two existing contacts on two panels.
3) Mark the contacts you want to transfer and click the transfer icon on the middle of the window accordingly.
4. Can I back up data from mobile phone to the computer with MobiKin Transfer for Mobile?
A: Yes, you can back up data from cellphone to computer. What's more, you can also use the software to recover the mobile phone with the backup.