How to Export Kik Data from iPhone to PC/Mac?
What is Kik?
Kik is a popular yet free messenger application for Android, iOS and more mobile platforms. It allows users to communicate, share photos, videos, etc. with people who are also using a Kik account in the form of message. Compare to traditional message service, the Kik is more convenient and intelligent, and it is a totally free service. The only requirement for users is that you have a Kik account and a nice network situation.
See Also: How to Backup & Restore WhatsApp Messages
Why I Should to Backup iPhone Kik Messages/Photos/Videos to Computer?
Since Kik has owned a large amount of users all over the world, so if you're using it frequently, then it is inevitable that you have leave lots of Kik chat history on your Android, iPhone, BlackBerry or Windows phone, right? But you may don't know that Kik doesn't provide the service of saving all the chat history on iPhone forever. That means the amount of messages can be saved in your Kik account is not much. What's more, Kik messages are also lost due to various reasons as follows:
- Reset your iPhone or uninstall Kik app on it;
- Log into Kik account in other iPhone or other devices;
- iPhone is broken, damaged or stolen;
- Stuck into Recovery mode or other iOS system issues;
Obviously, you're facing a high risk of losing Kik data on iPhone, So in order to avoid these situations happen, you'd better to export Kik data (including messages, photos, videos, etc.) from iPhone to PC or Mac as backup. To achieve it, you need to find a useful iPhone Kik Transfer program as your assistant. Here, we could like to strongly recommend MobiKin Doctor for iOS for your reference. With it, you can:
1. Backup your Kik chat history with 1 simple click and export any items like photos, text, videos, etc. from the backup to computer for printing as you like.
2. Restore the data from Kik backup selectively or completely.
3. Safe and easy to use, no data loss.
4. Fully compatible with almost all kinds of iDevices and iOS systems.
iPhone Kik Transfer - How to Transfer Kik Data from iPhone to Computer?
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer with USB cable, then launch iPhone Kik Transfer program that you've installed on the PC. Then wait the program to detect your linked iPhone.
Step 2. Select "More Tools" from the left panel, and choose "Kik Backup & Restore" function in this step.
Step 3. Click "Backup" button in the interface and then the program will start backing up all Kik messages and attachments automatically.
How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer