iPhone Calendar Disappeared? Top 11 Tips Offered to Get Them Back
Calendar is undoubtedly a beneficial application for us. By setting important dates, it can help us manage our lives easily. Many users are accustomed to planning their lives on the Calendar app, such as adding reminders, scheduling meetings, recording the birthdays of family and friends, tracking project deadlines, and so on. Therefore, if the iPhone calendar disappeared due to an iOS update, factory reset, accidental deletion, etc., it will bring great trouble to users.
If you are being troubled by the issue of the iPhone calendar missing or being deleted, then this article will help you. We listed the possible reasons why the iPhone calendar event disappear and explained how to restore calendar from iPhone 14/13/12/11/11 Pro (Max)/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6/ SE/5s/5. Let's start the discussion now!
Many people will ask such a question: Why does my iPhone calendar disappeare? At the beginning of the article, we also mentioned some reasons that may cause the iPhone calendar to disappear suddenly. Here are more common reasons:
- Misoperation on the iPhone, such as accidentally deleted calendar on iPhone, logging out of Apple ID, etc.
- iOS system upgrade or downgrade.
- Resetting of iPhone to Factory Settings.
- Unsuccessful jailbreak of iPhone.
- The cellular network and WiFi network are not good.
- Failure of the iCloud calendar to sync to your iPhone
- More reasons.
You May Be Interested in:
- My Pictures Disappeared from My iPhone. Here's the Full Fix
- How to Restore Voicemail from iCloud Backups?
Tip 1. Force reboot your iPhone
Restarting the iPhone is the most straightforward way to solve the iPhone calendar disappeared problem. Please follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the button on the top or side until the slider appears.
- Press and drag the slider to turn off the device.
- Press and hold the top or side button until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone X, press and hold the side button and the volume button, then press and drag the slider to turn off the device.
Tip 2. Check Network Connection on your iPhone
Network connection problems can also cause the calendar to disappear. Please follow the steps below to check if you have successfully connected your iPhone to the Internet.
- Open the settings.
- Navigate to Cellular> Cellular Data, then turn it off and on again.
- Finally, set automatic carrier selection to ON.
Tip 3. Turn off iCloud Calendar and turn it on again
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, tap [your name], and choose "iCloud". Then, slide to turn off calendars, wait a while, and then turn it on again.
Tip 4. Check the Date and Time settings on iPhone
Calendar events are often closely related to the date and time on our mobile phones. You can solve this problem by going to "Settings"> "General"> "Date & Time" and setting the correct time zone.
Tip 5. Turn on the Calendar notifications on iPhone
Go to "Settings" > "Notifications" > "Calendar" to turn on the option of "Allow Notifications". Then you may restore lost calendar on iPhone.
Tip 6. Enable Calendar Sync in iCloud Setting
If you are using the iCloud calendar and other online services of calendar, then you need to turn on iCloud calendar syncing. For this, you need to go to "Settings" > "[Your ID]" > "iCloud" > "Calendars" and toggle it on. If you have already enabled iCloud calendar syncing, you can then disable it first and wait a few seconds before enabling it.
Tip 7. Make your all calendar events are synced
If you use more than one device or online calendar service, please ensure you enable Calendar sync. For this, you need to go to "Settings"> "Mail, Contacts, Calendars", under "Calendars" section, choose " Sync"> "All Events".
Tip 8. Set Calendar App to Show All Calendar Events
Sometimes, due to some reasons, such as restoring factory settings, upgrading iOS, etc., certain settings on the "Calendar" are changed, and the calendar events are not synchronized to the "Calendar" app on the iPhone. You need to perform a few steps to set the calendar application to display all events. Go to "Settings"> "Calendars"> "Sync" on your iPhone, under Sync page, choose "All Events" from the list.
Tip 9. Restore Calendar from iCloud/iTunes Backup
If you have ever backed up your calendar to iCloud or iTunes, you can restore the calendar from iCloud or iTunes backup. But before performing this operation, you should know that the backup data will replace the original content on your phone once the restoration is complete. So, you'd better back up your iPhone first.
Tip 10. Restore Calendar App from App Store
You can also recover the iPhone calendar app from App Store by following the steps below.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for the Calendar app you are using. Please make sure the name is entered accurately.
- Click the iCloud Download button to restore the app.
- Once the download and installation are complete, then you can launch it from your Home screen.
- How to Transfer Contacts from SIM Card to iPhone 12/11/XS/XR?
- [Solved] How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 12/11/Xs Max?
If you have tried all the above tips but still have not recovered the disappeared iPhone calendar, we recommend using iPhone Data Recovery. This is the most powerful solution to restore lost calendar events on iPhone without losing data. It provides three recovery modes to restore the lost iPhone/iPad/iPod data you want back. More highlights are listed below:
Key Features of iPhone Data Recovery:
- Recover iPhone calendar events without backup or from iTunes backup/iCloud.
- Recover a wide range of data types including not only calendar, but also contacts, photos, videos, messages, call logs, WhatsApp data, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc.
- Scan and preview before lost iPhone calendar recovery.
- Work well on overall iOS devices, such as iPhone 12/11/11 Pro (Max), iPhone X/XS/XR/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPod touch.
How to get calendar back on iPhone using iPhone Data Recovery:
Step 1. Open iPhone Data Recovery
Download and open iPhone data recovery on your PC or Mac. From the program interface, you can see three recovery modes: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup File, and Recover from iCloud Backup File. Here, we will take Recover from iOS Device as an example. Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Scan iPhone Data
Once the connected iPhone is detected by the software, you can hit Start Scan button from the new screen, letting iPhone Data Recover scan all data on your iPhone. After the scan, all the data types will be presented on the main screen.
Step 3. Restore lost calendar on iPhone
From the left sidebar, click "Calendar" and all calendar events will be displayed in the right panel. Preview and choose the missing calendar events, then, click Recover button to save the selected calendar to your computer.
How do I get my calendar back from iCloud? This utility also enables you to recover iPhone data from iTunes and iCloud backup files. Just click here for more details as needed.
The Bottom Line
How do I recover a deleted calendar on my iPhone? This page shows 11 different solutions to help you solve this problem. You can try the previous 10 basic solutions. If it fails, you can try the most direct recovery method to retrieve the lost iPhone calendar - using iPhone Data Recovery. In addition, the missing iPhone contacts, text messages, photos, videos, etc., all can be restored by this software with one key. Why not try it now?
If you think this content is useful, please don't hesitate to share this page to help more users.