[Easy Guide] How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
"I think it's time to retire my old iPhone and buy a new one. But I have a concern, I have never turned on iCloud. I don't know if I can transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone without iCloud, including contacts, pictures, text messages and so on. Well, I think you should know my plight. Anyone with a solution, please? Kindly help."
How do I transfer everything from one iPhone to another? Many people will think of using iCloud for the first time. However, some people will refuse to use iCloud because of some shortcomings:
- First of all, iCloud must synchronize data when there is a network. This means that if there is no available network, WiFi, or poor network connection around you, then you will not be able to successfully transfer from one iPhone to another.
- Second, you must use the same Apple ID on both iPhone devices to share files with iCloud. If the two devices use different Apple IDs, then iCloud will be useless.
- Third, iCloud does not allow users to transfer files and data selectively.
- Finally, you can only restore data from iCloud backup when setting up the new iPhone for the first time. If you have already set up your new iPhone, then you have to reset the device first. Many people do not want to do this because it will erase the settings and data on the device.
Therefore, if you are still looking for ways on how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud, then this is the right place. We will introduce you to four transferring methods without iCloud, with which you can transfer all data, including contacts, photos, videos, music, etc., from one iPhone to another.
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, a powerful phone to phone transfer program, providing an ideal platform for users to transfer data among Android and iOS devices. Its intuitive interface makes it a piece of cake to transfer all kinds of data from your old iPhone to the new one with just a few simple clicks. It is regarded as the best method to transfer everything from one iPhone to another without iCloud.
Here are what MobiKin Transfer for Mobile work for:
- Whether you want to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android and Android to Android, Transfer for Mobile will always do it for you.
- Stress-free to transfer all kinds of data from your old iPhone to the new one, including contacts, calendars, notes, bookmarks, books and more.
- You are allowed to transfer files between two devices selectively.
- Be able to remove the saved data on your destination device before transferring files.
- Work on nearly all iPhone available, including iPhone 14 Pro/14/13/12/11/11 Pro/X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus, iPhone 5/5S/5C, etc.
The following steps show you how to transfer old iPhone to new iPhone Using MobiKin Transfer for Mobile.
Step 1: Open the program and connect the two iPhones
Download and install MobiKin Transfer for Mobile on your computer. Tap the program icon to run it and you can see the initial window as below. Next, connect your two iPhones to your computer with two USB cords.
Note: Ensure that iTunes you've installed on your computer is the latest one. Then, open your iPhones and click "Trust" when a popup message prompts to ask you whether to trust this computer (Can't see the popup?).
Step 2: Confirm the Source and Destination iPhone
Once connected, the program will automatically display the two iPhones as "Source iPhone" and "Destination iPhone", and data will only be transferred from source to destination. So, if they have been placed in the wrong positions, simply click the "Flip" button to align them properly.
Step 3: Transfer data from one iPhone to Another
From the file list given in the middle of the screen, tick the boxes before the data types you want to transfer and then click on "Start Copy" button to kick off the data transfer from one iPhone to the other.
* If you want to clean any data on the new iPhone before the transfer, you can select the option of "Clear data before copy".
* Do not disconnect the two iPhones until the data transfer process is finished.
- Best 5 Ways to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone in Minutes
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone X/XR 11/8/7/6?
Quick start enables users to transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. It allows you to use the "iPhone Migration" option to transfer almost all data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone. However, to use this method, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Both the source iPhone and the target iPhone must use iOS 12.4 or later.
- Both iPhones must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Ensure that two iPhones are plugged into power to ensure that the transfer can be completed successfully.
How to transfer iPhone to iPhone without iCloud Using Quick Start
First, turn on your new iPhone and make sure it is adjacent to the old iPhone. The quick start screen will be displayed on the old iPhone and you can click "Continue" button to proceed. Then log in to your Apple ID account on your new iPhone.
Next, You will see an animation on the new iPhone. Now, hold your old iPhone over the new iPhone, and then adjust the position to ensure that the animation is in the middle of the viewfinder.
If you are asked to enter the passcode on the new iPhone, you can simply enter the passcode on the old iPhone. Then, follow the prompts to set up Face ID or Touch ID for your iPhone.
Finally, you can click the "Start Transfer" option to start the data transfer. During the transfer process, you need to enter your Apple ID password, custom location, Apple Pay and Siri according to the on-screen prompts. After that, the file transfer begins.
It is no secret to use iTunes to transfer data between iOS devices. Before iCloud was born, iTunes was the only way to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. But with more and more products and services appearing, the iPhone to iPhone transfer has become very convenient, so the tedious work of iTunes has been rejected by more and more people. However, if you still like to use iTunes to complete the iPhone to iPhone transfer, you can perform the following steps:
How to transfer data to new iPhone from old iPhone with iTunes:
Step 1. Connect your old iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Then open iTunes and click "Device" tab > "Summary" > "This Computer" in "Backups" column > "Back Up Now", to backup your old iPhone to iTunes entirely..
Step 2. Connect your new iPhone to the same computer with a USB cord and launch iTunes again.
Step 3. Click on "Device" > "Summary" > "Restore Backup" and choose a backup to restore. Make sure it is the correct backup record of your old iPhone according to the date and size of each if you have more than one iTunes backup on this computer.
- [Top 5 Methods] How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone In Minutes?
- Step-by-step Tutorial- Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung S10
AirDrop can realize the wireless sharing of files between two iOS devices. As long as both devices support AirDrop, then if you want to transfer photos, contacts, or other files from your old iPhone to the new iPhone, using AirDrop will be a good choice.
How to transfer information from one iPhone to another via AirDrop:
Step 1. Turn on Bluetooth and WiFi on both iPhones and make sure the two devices are within the Bluetooth and WiFi range.
Step 2. Switch on AirDrop and set to transfer files to "Contacts Only" or "Everyone" according to your needs.
Step 3. On you old iPhone, select the files you'd like to send , such as contacts, and click the "Share" button. Then touch "AirDrop" at the top of the pop-up window and select your new iPhone.
Step 3. Turn to your new iPhone and click "Accept" to receive the contacts sent from the old iPhone.
The operation of AirDrop is similar to that of Bluetooth. Similarly, the types of files it can support are extremely limited, which is one of the main reasons why many people do not like to use AirDrop and look for alternatives to AirDrop.
Once you have purchased the latest version of the iPhone, it is best to search the Internet for how to transfer data to the new iPhone to prevent the loss of important data. iCloud is not the only option for transferring iPhone data. This guide provides four other more excellent and simple methods to complete the data transfer between iPhone and iPhone. You can use either. However, without prejudice, all signs indicate that MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is your best choice, it allows you to selectively transfer data, and does not rely on the network, nor does it require backup. Try this tool now and feel the easy, safe and efficient data transmission experience it brings to you.