[Solved in 2022] How to Transfer Files from iPhone to Android?
Smartphones are becoming more and more versatile, we can use them to send messages, take pictures, listen to music, and download all kinds of applications. As a result, we also save more and more data and files on our mobile phones. And once we swich phones, such as from iPhone to Android, how to transfer files from iPhone to Android becomes a top priority.
If you are struggling with iPhone to Android file transfer, you have come to the right place. Here, we will share with you various ways to send files from Apple to Android. The steps of these methods are very simple and effective. let's start.
- Way 1: Transfer Files from iPhone to Android with Transfer for Mobile [Recommended!]
- Way 2: Transfer Files from iOS to Android via Official Transfer Apps
- Way 3: Send Files from iPhone to Android with Google Drive
- Way 4: Transfer Files from iPhone to Android through SHAREit
- Way 5: Share Data from iPhone to Android via Email
First of all, we will introduce you a professional phone-to-phone transfer software - MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (with its Mac version). It can easily transfer all your iPhone's data, including photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, etc., to Android with one click. The software is compatible with all your Android and iOS devices. Check out the following key features to switch from iPhone to Android:
- Quick transfer mode allows you to transfer iPhone data to Android with one click.
- Transfer photos, videos, contacts, messages, music and more directly from iPhone to Android.
- In addition to supporting iPhone to Android transfer, it can also complete Android to iPhone, iPhone to iPhone, and Android to Android transfers.
- Fully compatible with all Android and iOS devices, migrating everything you need every day.
Now, you can get the latest version of Transfer for Mobile, and follow the steps below to begin the file share from iPhone to Android.
Step 1. Install and run Transfer for Mobile
Download and install the Transfer for Mobile program on your PC or Mac computer. Launch it and link the iPhone and Android phone to the computer via USB cables.
Step 2. Connect phones to computer
Once the two phones are detected by the program successfully, you'll see an interface below. Check if the source and destination devices are set in the right place. (If not, click Flip.)
Step 3. Transfer files from iPhone to Android
Select the data types you want to transfer and click the "Start Copy" button to start the data transfer. Then, just wait for the process to finish.
Check if You Need:
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung (Practical in 2022)
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone? [6 Proven Tips in 2022]
Many smartphone companies offer official free apps that allow users to transfer data from an old phone to a new device. These applications support the transfer of many file types, however, they usually have certain requirements for the type of device. If your phone version doesn't match the apps, you won't be able to use those apps.
Moreover, these applications generally only support one-way transfer. For example, if you use Samsung's official tool - Smart Switch, you can only transfer data from other devices to Samsung, but not from Samsung to other devices.
Now let's briefly introduce the official data transfer tools of various smartphone companies.
- The Samsung Smart Switch app not only allows you to transfer data from your iPhone or Android phone to your Samsung device, it also allows you to log into your iCloud account on the app to copy backup files from iCloud to your Samsung device. (Samsung Smart Switch Not Working?)
- Huawei Phone Clone, is also a data transfer tool developed for Huawei mobile phone users, which can seamlessly copy data from old phones to new Huawei devices. Let you enjoy the convenience brought by the new device without having to say goodbye to your old data.
- Xiaomi Mi Mover, the official data transfer app launched by Xiaomi, can migrate some of your data from the old phone to the new one.
Google Drive offers 15GB of free storage per user, allowing you to back up your files to the cloud. This capacity should be enough to allow you to share files from your iPhone to your Android device. Before you start, make sure your phone is connected to a stable mobile data or WiFi network.
- Install and launch Google Drive on your iPhone.
- Log in with your Google account.
- Tap on the "+" button to select the files, photos and videos that you want to transfer.
- Wait for these iPhone files to be backed up to Google Drive.
- Once the upload is complete, log into the same Google account on your Android phone to access the files you just uploaded and download them to your Android phone.
Check if You Need:
- How to transfer videos from iPhone to Mac?
- 5 Fast & Easy Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone and Android
SHAREit is a professional data transfer application that can share files of any size, such as movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs, and the like, from Android to iPhone and vice versa. The premise is that the two devices must be connected to the same WiFi.
- Install and launch SHAREit on your iPhone and Android phone and grant the necessary permissions. (SHAREit for Android/SHAREit for iOS).
- Tap the Receive button on your Android phone.
- Tap the Send button on your iPhone and browse and select the file you want to send.
- Tap Send on the iPhone, and the target Android phone will be displayed on the screen. Click it to start sending the file.
Finally, if you just want to transfer small files from iPhone to Android, then you can just email them. The process is as simple as sending a normal email.
- Open the email application on your iPhone.
- Compose your email as normal and attach the file you want to send to your Android phone as an attachment to the email.
- You can directly fill in your own email address in the recipient column.
- Send the email.
- Open your email address on your Android phone and receive the email you just sent from your iPhone.
- Open the attachment in the email and download it to your Android phone.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, the above five methods about iPhone to Android file transfer are all effective. Considering the ease of operation, supported file types, and compatible devices, MobiKin Transfer for Mobile is your best choice. It allows you to selectively or completely transfer files from iPhone to Android and vice versa. Why not download it now and give it a try? If you have other recommended ways to complete iOS to Android file transfer, please share with us in the comment section below.