AirDrop Alternatives for Windows and Android
AirDrop is a built-in file sharing application that works on both macOS and iOS. That means you can transfer files between Mac and your iPhone, iPad or iPod as you like. However, it still has some limitations like below:
- It is only available on iDevices that are running the iOS 7 or later;
- It also requires the laptops or desktops running on Mac OS X 10.7 lion or later;
- It only supports photos, videos and contacts.
So, if your computer is running on a Windows system, or your iDevice are not running on the iOS 7 or above system, or you wish to transfer files like messages, music, etc. to computer, AirDrop means nothing under these circumstances. That's why more and more iDevice users wish to find some prominent alternative software to AirDrop. In this article, we'll going to show you some top-rated AirDrop alternatives for Windows, iPhone or Android individually.
If your computer is running on a Windows system, here we could like to strongly recommend MobiKin Assistant for iOS for your reference. With it, you can easily and quickly transfer photos, videos and contacts from iPhone, iPad or iPod to Windows computer with seconds, but also share more files like music, ringtones, TV shows, messages, calendars, etc. between iDevices and PC as you like.
What's more important, this program can works well on all models of iOS devices and Windows system on the market, so you'll never be limited due to the unsupported OS. Believe us, it can help you develop a reliable connection between iDevices and Windows computer. MobiKin Assistant for iOS also provide users with Mac version, so if you want a more powerful file sharing application than AirDrop, you can take a free trial on its Mac version also.
Key Features You May Interested In:
- Transfer files like contacts, photos, videos, music, messages, imessages, calendars, notes, purchased items, bookmarks, etc. from iPhone, iPad or iPod to computer within seconds;
- Import files like contacts, notes, calendars, etc. from PC to iPhone, iPad or iPod at ease;
- Uninstall apps from iDevices directly;
Since the AirDrop only works on Apple products, so if you're using an Android phone or tablet, and wish to transfer files between Mac and Android devices, you might need this AirDrop Alternative for Android software - MobiKin Assistant for Android (Mac & Windows).
This tool can help you easily connect Android devices to Mac, or Windows computer, and transfer files like contacts, messages, apps, music, photos, videos, documents, etc. between Android and Windows/Mac computer freely. Below is the main features for your reference:
- Connect Android to Mac or Windows computer for data management;
- Import or export Android data like contacts, photos, videos, music, messages, apps, etc. from or to desktop computer within few clicks;
- Manage or edit existing data info on the PC as you like;
- Install or uninstall apps on Android device with 1 simple click;