[SOLVED] How to Sync iPhone to iPad with or without Computer?
It could be pertinent for you to learn the ways to sync iPhone to iPad if you intend to secure your iOS data to free up storage on your iPhone. Well, how do I sync my iPhone to my iPad? The good news is that you can keep a lot of your information in sync between your devices using MobiKin Transfer for Mobile, iTunes, iCloud, AirDrop, etc. And this tutorial will tell you how to carry out these approaches in a few simple steps.
How do I link my iPhone to my iPad via USB and then copy data across? MobiKin Transfer for Mobile (Win and Mac) makes it easy for you to get your devices connected before moving files over in one click. This tool is designed for data transfer between mobile phones with the same or different OS(es). It's pretty easy to connect and can help you migrate content quickly and securely.
Key highlights of Transfer for Mobile:
- Sync iPhone to iPad in one click.
- Transfer data from iOS to iOS, Android to Android, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android.
- The supported data types: contacts, call logs, SMS, music, photos, videos, documents, apps, etc.
- Work for various iOS and Android devices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad mini, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
How to sync my iPhone to my iPad directly with Transfer for Mobile?
Step 1. Open the program and link two iDevices
Download and install Transfer for Mobile on your computer. Run it, and you can see the initial window as below. Next, connect your iPhone and iPad to your computer with two USB cords.
Step 2. Confirm the source and destination device
Once connected, the tool will automatically display the two devices as "Source" and "Destination" So, if they have been allocated in the wrong positions, please click "Flip" to align them properly.
Step 3. Sync my iPhone to my iPad
From the file list in the middle of the screen, tick the boxes nearby the data types you wish to transfer and click "Start Copy" to kick off the data transfer.
- How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad? 4 Ways for You!
- How to Transfer Files from Android to iPad Quickly in 2021?
You can transfer data from iPhone to iPad, including apps, music, TV Shows, podcasts, movies, and photos. After the sync, all data on your iPad will be replaced by the data from the iTunes library.
How to transfer data/information from iPhone to iPad via iTunes on PC?
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and run iTunes.
- iTunes will detect your iPhone and list it on its interface.
- Click your iPhone icon from the left.
- Choose the data type > Select "Sync XXX".
- After that, tap "Apply" to sync iPhone data to iTunes library. (iTunes backup vs. iCloud backup: which one should we choose?)
- Unplug your iPhone and connect your iPad to the computer via a USB cord.
- Choose the iPad's icon in iTunes and click the corresponding file type.
- Select "Sync XXX" and click "Apply".
To sync your iPad to iPad via iTunes on your devices, you don't even have to pair iPhone with iPad manually. But you have to activate the "iTunes Wi-Fi" option and ensure a strong network connection.
Here's how to sync iPhone to iPad without a computer via iTunes on iDevices:
- Launch iTunes and connect your iDevices.
- When the Device icon appears, click it. Go to the "Options" menu.
- Click on the checkbox nearby "Sync with this (iPhone or iPad) over Wi-Fi".
- Click "Apply" and eject your devices from the computer.
- Now that iTunes Wi-Fi is enabled, you can transfer files from one device to another without a computer.
- Take your iPhone/iPad and select General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync > Sync Now.
- You can then sync data between your iPhone and iPad via iTunes without a computer.
- How to Sync iPad with New Computer (PC & Mac) without Erasing?
- 2 Efficient Methods to Backup and Restore iPhone without iTunes
If you're having trouble using USB cables right now, you may be concerned about how to sync iPad and iPhone together wirelessly. Well, you can use iCloud to fix how to clone iPhone to iPad with ease.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPad Air/Pro/mini using iCloud?
- Connect your devices to a well-functioning WiFi network.
- On your iPhone, navigate to its Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Tap "iCloud Backup".
- Choose "Back Up Now" to sync the iPhone to iCloud.
- Open the iPad to start the setup. (If it has been set up, you should erase your iPad.)
- Follow the on-screen directions till you reach the "Apps & Data Screen".
- Choose "Restore from iCloud Backup".
- Log in to the iCloud with your iCloud account.
- Select the correct backup and log in to your account to restore your apps and purchased items when asked.
Before transferring data from iPhone to iPad with AirDrop, you merely need to keep the WiFi and Bluetooth enabled on both the sender and receiver. Yet, this feature won't allow you to transfer everything from iPhone to iPad. Next, we will tell you how to connect my iPhone to my iPad and transfer data with AirDrop. (AirDrop doesn't work on iPhone/iPad?)
How to get your iPad and iPhone to sync with AirDrop?
- Open "Control Center" by swiping down/up from the top/bottom of the screen of your iPhone and iPad.
- Turn on both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Then enable AirDrop and select "Contacts Only" or "Everyone".
- To AirDrop photos/music from iPhone to iPad: Select the photos or songs you want to transfer, tap the "Share" button > choose "AirDrop" and the target iPad. Afterward, tap "Accept" in the prompt on the iPad to start the data sharing.
- To AirDrop contacts from iPhone to iPad: Pick the contact you want to send, choose "Share Contact" > select the target device's name. Finally, tap "Accept" on the iPad to start receiving the contact.
Note: You don't necessarily keep your devices within the same WiFi network, but you're only allowed to transfer one contact at a time.
We delved into how to back up iPhone to iPad in five feasible ways. And if you're a beginner and want to transfer data easily and rapidly, don't hesitate to pick MobiKin Transfer for Mobile. Finally, if you find this guide beneficial, welcome to share it with your friends and family.
Additional Tips: Can you Bluetooth iPhone to iPad? The short answer is No. However, you can still create a Bluetooth connection between iPhone and iPad. Here are the directions:
- On your iPhone, go to its Settings > General > Network; on the Network, head to Cellular > Personal Hotspot; go back to General > Bluetooth.
- On your iPad, go to its Settings > enable Bluetooth; give the iPad a few minutes to scan for the iPhone; ensure the six-digit number on both devices is the same.
- Lastly, go ahead to pair the devices and sync data.