10 Best iPhone/iPad Manager Software to Transfer and Manage iOS Files
iTunes used to be a popular iPad/iPod/iPhone manager for a long time. Over time, more and more shortcomings have been found on this tool, including regular loss of non-purchased media, iTunes couldn't connect to your iPhone, inability to store files downloaded from the Internet to its library, non-incremental backup, etc.
So, how do you go about picking the best iPhone manager? Well, this informative article covers the top 10 best iPhone managers for you guys. And we hope they will give you a hand.
First up, let's see the most remarkable iPhone manager - MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac). Developed by MobiKin, a company that specializes in creating solutions for Apple and Android users, this iPhone manager software is way better than the misery iTunes is.
Further, it is also a tool for data transfer/backup, processing an unlimited amount of data. All in all, it is a useful companion for iOS device owners.
Standout features of Assistant for iOS:
- Manage iOS content and iTunes backups on a computer directly.
- The supported data types: Video, Photo, Music, eBook, Contacts, SMS, Notes, Safari Bookmarks, Voice Memo, Podcast, Ringtone, Playlist, and more.
- Transfer files between iDevices and computers without iTunes.
- Back up (incremental backup) and restore files between iOS devices directly.
- Best iTunes alternative to help manage iDevices on computer directly.
- Work well with a whole range of iOS devices, including iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPads, iPod touch, etc.
- It never causes the leakage of personal privacy.
How to use MobiKin Assistant for iOS to Manage iPhone data?
Step 1. Run the software and connect iDevice to a computer
Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable and launch Assistant for iOS. The tool will recognize your device automatically, and its main screen will appear as below.
All file types on the iPhone will be listed on the left sidebar. You can now click the file categories and browse what you want on your computer.
Step 2. Start to manage your iPhone (brief description):
- Transfer data from your iPhone to the computer within one click. For example, you can select the contacts you need under the "Contacts" tab and click "Export" to transfer them to the computer. You can also import contacts from the computer, create new contacts, and even edit contact here.
- Back up and restore data between iTunes/computer. Simply enter the "iTunes Backup & Restore" option, and you are enabled to back up your iPhone data to PC/Mac/iTunes and restore iTunes backup to any iPhone.
- Manage iPhone apps on computer. All apps on your iPhone can be scanned out, and you can tick anyone you don't need anymore. Then, click "Uninstall" to remove them from your iPhone.
- Neat and clean interface.
- Optimize iOS performance to the maximum.
- Keep original data quality.
- No virus and malware.
- Free Technical Support.
- Not free, but with a free trial.
- 1 Year License: $29.95.
- I wanna say that my experience with Assistant for iOS has been great. It is a professional iOS data manager. The price is outstanding for the features provided. Nice control panel. Easy to understand. I can't say enough good about these guys!! -- by Heberto
- Best 10 Android Desktop Managers to Manage Android Devices on PC/Mac
- 9 Best iPhone Repair Software to Fix Various iPhone Software Issues
Some may want to get more info about AnyTrans vs. iMazing, AnyTrans vs. iExplorer, SynciOS vs. AnyTrans, iMazing vs. Dr.Fone, etc. Here in this section, we mention all these iPhone manager software and some other tool for you. Please read on to check them out.
1. Aiseesoft FoneTrans
Next up on the list is Aiseesoft FoneTrans. You can rely on this iPhone manager software to transfer data among iDevices, PC/Mac, and iTunes seamlessly. It also manages data like photos, music, contacts, SMS, videos, notes, Safari, calendars, eBooks, and more from an iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Ringtone maker.
- Excellent music manager.
- Upscale lower resolution videos to 4K.
- Convert HEIC formats to JPG/PNG.
- Does not restore backups on many downloaded apps.
- Single-User License (Lifetime): start from $39.96.
- I don't normally write reviews, but this software actually does what it promises. I often use it to transfer photos and songs between my iPhone and Mac, very easy to use.
Facilitating you to connect multiple iDevices via USB cables or WiFi, iMazing can then transfer data to a new device easily. It also servers as awesome iPhone manager software. For instance, it lets you copy music playlists from iTunes to iPhone, download apps from the App Store, and then install the same version multiple times as required.
- Two connection modes: USB and WiFi.
- Offer options for automatic backup.
- Compatible with Apple Silicon Mac.
- Folder and file names are ambiguous.
- A bit pricey.
- Start from a one-time fee of $39.99 for a single license.
- It would not be unfair to say that it saved the day in this regard and should be in the arsenal of every attorney. But as time has passed, I have found so much more use for it. -- by Clark Morgan
Similar to iTunes, iExplorer can intelligently move your music, photos, and other files to your computer with just a touch of a button. This iOS manager lets you view, export, and archive your message history from SMS and other messaging apps. Besides, you can use it to mount your iDevice with iTunes installed.
- Lightweight software.
- Drag & drop supported.
- Allow you to mount iDevices as a USB hard drive.
- Frequent pop-up ads.
- Occasional crashing.
- The disk-mounting feature works with iTunes installed.
- Free (limited features).
- Full program ($35.00).
- I was trying to use the paid version myself. It worked well for me, but it's awfully slow. -- by ericpayne26
You May Be Interested in:
- Top 5 iPhone Cleaner Software You Can't Miss
- How to Clone an iPhone to Another iPhone? [Top 4 Ways Provided]
4. AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans for iOS, an iPhone management tool, offers you an option to secure iOS data and gives the most accessible solutions for backup & restore. Aside from the above, it can transfer files across iOS and Android devices, PC/Mac, and cloud storage services. It also features screen mirroring and ringtone making in its additional utility.
- Offer wireless/wired backup.
- Screen mirroring.
- Unable to decrypt previously created backup on iTunes.
- It cannot transfer non-purchased media files.
- 1 Year Plan: start at $39.99.
- Transferring files between PC and iPhone and other functionalities was very smooth. But, at first, when you connect your iPhone with a PC, it may take a while to sync all info. -- by Terri Hodgson.
5. Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is an iPhone manager for Mac/Win, not just a peachy data transfer software. It works to explore your iOS content, add or delete iPhone photos and other media, manage all your apps, and make necessary file conversions on a computer. However, the price tag of its full version is much higher than its counterparts.
- Perform a prior conversion by itself.
- Advanced app manager.
- Limited features.
- No free trial.
- 1 Year license: start from $39.95.
- Except for the information tab issue, The Dr.Fone Transfer worked really great. Further, it is not cheap. -- by Shashwat
6. FonePaw DoTrans
FonePaw DoTrans is not only a program to transfer data between Android and iOS but an iPhone manager for Windows/Mac. It backs up your whole phone and restores it whenever needed. It works for various iOS data, including photos, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, voice memos, etc. Moreover, it can de-duplicate iPhone contacts as well.
- Quick install and easy to use.
- Transfer between iOS and Android.
- Ringtone maker.
- Transferring photos could be glitchy.
- Need the latest version of iTunes.
- Single-User License: $39.95.
- DoTrans can recognize your iPhone and iPad, iPod Touch at the same time. I used it to export videos from my iPhone to my destination iPad and PC. I cannot use this app to send feedback to Support. -- by Cristian Sarasanu
7. TenorShare iCareFone
To control your iDevice in a swift manner, TenorShare iCareFone provides a couple of options for you, helping copy data across iDevices without limitations. This iPhone content manager can also tackle common iPhone issues, block ads, and encrypt iOS photos to better protect your device and privacy.
- Social app data copy between iOS and Android.
- iOS System Repair.
- Highly secure.
- You may get confused by the multiple options on its panel.
- A bit expensive.
- 1 Mouth License: $35.95.
- Very useful, though some unpleasant things occurred. If you are tired of using traditional iTunes/iCloud and willing to cost a few bucks, this software would be great and can save a lot of trouble. -- by anonymous
8. SynciOS Manager
As one of the best iPhone managers specially designed for iOS devices users, SynciOS Manager allows you to copy and manage your iOS music, photos, ringtones, audiobooks, apps, videos, TV shows, MV, playlists, eBooks, and more between iDevices and PC freely and easily.
- Compatible with most Android phones as well.
- Advanced media file management.
- Limited contact management.
- Require to work with iTunes.
- 1 Year Subscription: $34.95.
- SynciOS is easy to handle, especially for its powerful contacts management feature. Nevertheless, when you want to use Syncios to transfer or manage phone files, it prompts you to update to the latest version. If you do this, you have to pay first. -- by Kim Brown
9. EaseUS MobiMover
Do you want to manage your iOS data (add/edit contacts, view files, etc.) for free? EaseUS MobiMover makes it possible. Besides, this iPhone manager transfers audio, videos, pictures, contacts, ebooks, etc., to/from a computer, shares them between iOS devices, and even removes the iDevice screen lock.
- It claims to be freeware.
- An additional option for screen lock removal.
- Allow you to download videos from websites.
- Not totally free.
- Data sharing takes a lot of time.
- Pro Version: Start from $23.38 (61% discount).
- I have been weighing between EaseUs and other options. After the first try, the former proves to be nice software, but it isn't really free. (e.g., you can transfer 20 images free per day). -- by Andrew
Conclusion - How to Pick the Appropriate iPhone Manager Software in 2021
That's all for the top 10 best iPhone managers based on the pros, cons, reviews that are feedback from the users' point of view. And now, here are some suggestions on how to choose a suitable tool:
- The program should be easy to use and totally secure.
- The product should have user-interactive menu options and panel design.
- It carries basic functions for iPhone control and adds to other practical features like file backup and restore.
- It's compatible with mainstream file formats.
- It works beyond iTunes limitations.
- Its price is affordable.
- It gets along well with all computer Operating Systems.