How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Free?
Music on your iPhone always can take lots of pleasures or memories when you're alone. So people like to download or purchase their favorite songs from iTunes store to the portable iPhone devices directly. And for some certain reasons, you may want to transfer music from iPhone to computer, right? Thus, this article is going to show you how to do it in different ways.
MobiKin Assistant for iOS Free (Windows/Mac) is a professional yet reliable freeware on the market, which empowers users to copy up to 14 types of files from iPad, iPhone and iPod devices to desktop computer within few clicks. And MobiKin guarantees here no quality losing during the process.
Here is the key fearures of this Free iPhone Music Transfer:
- One-click to backup songs from iPhone to PC or Mac one by one;
- Not only music, but also supported lots of other files, such as contacts, messages, movies, photos, purchased items, voice memos, ringtones, and so on.
- Preview files before exporting as you like and built-in searching bar helps you locate your target files quickly.
- Compatible with almost all iOS devices.
- Freeware, you can download and use it directly.
- Function limited, you're only allowed to export files to PC one file a time;
- No lifetime upgrade service.
If you have a large amount of songs need to move, we could like to highly recommend you to try other solutions on this page to transfer iPhone music to computer.
MobiKin Assistant for iOS is the pro version of the above free iPhone Music Transfer program. It is not only allows users to export or backup music, photos, movies, contacts, SMS, notes, calendars, etc. from iPhone to PC or Mac selectively without any limitations, but also enables users to import some files from computer to iPhone easily.
Let's have a brief look on the main features:
- Transfer music from iPhone to PC selectively or in a batch, here is no limit on the number of your selected songs;
- Backup other data like contacts, SMS, notes, photos, movies, etc. to desktop computer as you like;
- Import data from computer to iPhone easily. (At present, only support import contacts, calendars and bookmarks to iPhone)
- Uninstall apps on iPhone without limitations;
- Compatible with all kinds of iDevices, including the latest iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 8, etc.
- Time-saving and efficiency. No limit on the number of selected files;
- Continued feature updates and lifetime upgrade service is avaliable;
- Not free.
Below is the detailed steps on transferring music from iPhone to computer or Mac:
Step 1. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable, then launch this iPhone Music Transfer program. When your device is detected, turn to your device and click "Trust" button on the pop up window. Then click "Continue" in the program to finish the connection.
Note: iTunes is required to be installed on your Windows or Mac computer, but it is no need for you to run it manually.
Step 2. You're enabled to preview detailed files before transferring. So once your iPhone data is scanned by the program, you can click the button like "Music" to open up the options, and select the right category to view the whole song list on iPhone.
Step 3. Find and mark one or many target files or the whole music folder on the program as you like, then you can click "Export" button to save them on your Windows or Mac computer at one time.
If you have downloaded some music from the Internet and wish to sync them to your iTunes library, or you just backup your iPhone music on the computer with the help of MobiKin Assistant for iOS Free, then you may also wish to sync these music files to iTunes library for better entertainment, right? Thus, you can follow below ways to reach your goal.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone devices to computer or Mac via its USB cable. Then choose one of the methods on the above to make sure the music you wish to sync to iTunes have been exported and saved on PC.
Step 2. Be sure iTunes have installed on your computer, then launch it. On the main window of the iTunes, you can click the "View" menu in the top list and select "Show Sidebar" in the drop down list.
Step 3. Find the exported iPhone music on your computer, then click the "File" menu on the top menu, then you'll see a drop down list. Directly select "Add File to Library" or "Add Folder to Library" to import your favorite songs to the iTunes library easily.
You May Also Interested in:
If you have followed the above steps to backup music on local disk and sync them to the iTunes library, then you'll find transferring music from computer to iPhone is quite simple here. If you haven't done these steps before, it also doesn't matter. Just follow the below steps to reach your goal with iTunes. Or you can read the page of how to transfer music to iPhone X/8/8 Plus to find the complete guide of importing music.
First of all, please be sure all your needed music have been saved on the Windows or Mac computer. If the file is saved in your iPhone or iPod device, you can follow the steps in Situation 1 to export them to computer easily.
Secondly, sync all your beloved songs to iTunes by following the steps in the Situation 2. After that, you can connect your iPhone device to the computer and make sure it is recognized by the iTunes.
Finally, click the device under that tab of "DEVICES" in the left panel. And then you can select "Music" option in the right window. Here, you can see a category of "Sync Music". Just check it and select "Entire music library" or "Selected playlists, artists and genres" according to your own needs. After that, you can click "Apply" button to save all editings.