6 Simple Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7
Like many others, you may want to create a backup of your iPhone photos and then delete some to free up storage on your iPhone. But if you don't want to lose them completely, it's wise to get them stored in the big independent storage like a PC. Then is it a big job to put photos onto a computer that carries older Windows 7? OK, this page is to describe how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7 differently. Just read on, and it'll live up to your expectations.
- Way 1: Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 7 via Assistant for iOS
- Way 2: Get Photos Off iPhone on Windows 7 with Windows Explorer
- Way 3: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 via AutoPlay
- Way 4: Download iPhone Photos to Windows 7 via iCloud.com
- Way 5: Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 with Dropbox
- Way 6: Transfer Pictures from iPhone to Computer in Windows 7 by Email
Way 1: Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 7 via Assistant for iOS
Are you struggling to find a near-perfect tool for photo transfer from iPhone to PC Windows 7? Try MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Windows and Mac). With this multipurpose program, you can preview all your iPhone pictures by the clear classification of items after easy connection. Then you will be allowed to check the files and copy them selectively to your PC/Mac.
Main characteristics of Assistant for iOS:
- Easily and selectively transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7/8/10/11.
- Copy content between iOS devices and computers/iTunes.
- Support transferring data like photos, music, videos, eBooks, contacts, messages, notes, bookmarks, calendars, and more.
- Back up and restore iPhone data with one click.
- Best iPhone manager to manage iOS photos, contacts, apps, etc., on a computer directly.
- Apply to various iDevices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It values your privacy.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 7 without iTunes using Assistant for iOS?
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to Windows 7 and open the program after the download and installation. The tool will identify your device by following the on-screen prompts.
Step 2. The software will categorize all iOS files on its left sidebar, where you can select "Photos" and view all the pictures on the right.
Step 3. Select your wanted pictures by marking the corresponding checkbox. Finally, tap "Export" to choose an output format and save the images onto your Windows 7 PC directly.
You Might Also Need:
- 7 Ways to Transfer Photos/Pictures from Computer to Phone (iOS & Android)
- How to Transfer Photos from SD/Memory Card to iPhone? [Fixed in 2022]
Way 2: How to Get Photos Off iPhone on Windows 7 with Windows Explorer
Windows Explorer (called File Explorer on Win 10) is a free feature to transfer photos to Windows 7 from an iPhone. Users with iTunes installed on the system can get the iPhone pics recognized for a possible iOS photo migration.
How to get photos off iPhone without iTunes Windows 7 via Windows Explorer?
- Run iTunes on Windows 7 and link your iPhone to it via a USB cable.
- Open "This PC" to activate File Explorer.
- Double-click your iPhone's icon under the Portable Devices section.
- Go to the "Internal Storage", followed by the "DCIM" folder.
- Find if the folder includes the pics you wish to transfer.
- Choose the photos you desire to copy.
- Paste them to any location on your computer. (iPhone photos not showing up on this PC?)
Way 3: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 via AutoPlay
The AutoPlay window can be activated when extra storage is linked to PC Windows 7. Please note that this feature only enables you to copy your entire iOS photo to a computer rather than do it selectively.
To download iPhone photos to Windows 7 via AutoPlay, you can:
- Link your iPhone to your PC Windows 7 via USB.
- Press "Trust" when the prompt - "Trust This Computer" appears on your device.
- The AutoPlay window should come out after your phone is detected.
- Tap on "Import pictures and videos" to copy media from your iPhone to this computer.
- After that, you can locate the photos in a folder named "My Pictures" (Hit "Import Setting" if you want to change the default location to save the copied images.)
- iPhone Photos Disappeared from Camera Roll? Here Are 9 Useful Fixes
- How to Fix iPhone/iCloud Photos Not Showing Up on Mac? [Ways Most People Don't Know]
Way 4: How to Download iPhone Photos to Windows 7 via iCloud.com
If you want to download a certain number of photos at a time onto an unspecified location on your computer, just make it by visiting iCloud.com. To start with, you should upload the pictures to iCloud after entering your Apple ID details. Here are the steps for importing photos from iPhone to Windows 7 via the iCloud web:
- Go to iPhone "Settings" > [your name].
- Proceed to "iCloud" > "Photos" > "iCloud Photos" to upload photos to iCloud. (Enable "Download and Keep Originals" if you need to keep original high-resolution photos on your iPhone.)
- Once uploaded, sign in to your Apple ID from iCloud.com on your PC.
- Pick the iPhone images you wish to download and click the "Download" icon.
Way 5: How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 with Dropbox
With 2 GB of free storage, Dropbox lets you copy photos from iPhone to Windows 7 with great ease. Yet, it makes the transfer without retaining the original folder structure and may create duplicates after the migration. Next, go through the steps for copying photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7 by Dropbox:
- Install and open Dropbox on your iPhone.
- Head to the "+" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the pictures you want to back up files with Dropbox.
- Set an uploading destination to start the photo upload.
- After a while, you can access your chosen files on the Dropbox folder from your PC Windows 7.
Way 6: How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to Computer in Windows 7 by Email
Email is a traditional service to copy photos from one platform to another. It's not recommended since it has a size limit and might be a bit slow, depending on your network speed. Now check out the steps to learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 7 over Email:
- Go to your iPhone's "Photos" app and then the "Camera Roll".
- Pick whatever you want from the folder to transfer.
- Press the "export" icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Choose "Mail" among the multiple options.
- Input the detailed info before getting the email out.
- Lastly, log in to your email account on Windows 7 and download photos from there.
We just discussed six ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 7. Since the pics may involve personal privacy, the first three approaches deserve your favor as they help complete the migration via a wired connection. And among them, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is the most flexible one, with a free trial offered. Plus, this utility can also provide additional features, such as backup, restore, and management of your iOS pictures and other content.
How to Back Up iPhone to Windows 10/11/8/7? [Way 1 Is the Quickest]
5 Popular Ways to Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows 10 [2022 Latest]
Photos Didn't Transfer to New iPhone 13/12/11? Reasons & Awesome Solutions
6 Ways - How to Delete Photos from iPhone but Not iCloud?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to PC Easily?
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Easily (iPad Pro/Air/mini Included)