Top 5 Samsung Recovery Tools in 2023
Samsung data loss is a common problem in our daily lives - both careful and careless users would encounter such an issue for the reason that it is hard to prevent. And if you have not back up the data on your Samsung phone beforehand, it would be a disaster for you. But luckily, there are plenty of Samsung recovery tools on the market which allow you to get back your lost data even when you do not have a backup. Then which tool is better among the incomputable programs? Here are 5 high-rated software for your reference.
- #1 Comprehensive Android Recovery Software - MobiKin Doctor for Android
- #2 Multifunctional Recovery Tool for Samsung - Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery
- #3 Secure Recovery Software for Android - iSkysoft Android Data Recovery
- #4 Savior for Data Loss - EaseUs Mobisaver for Android
- #5 Powerful Samsung Recovery Software - Jihosoft Mobile Recovery
- Comparison Among These Tools - Select the One You Like
Comprehensive Android Recovery Software - MobiKin Doctor for Android
MobiKin Doctor for Android is a professional recovery program designed for Android users. It enables users to retrieve all kinds of lost and deleted data from Samsung devices within clicks. No matter the data is stored in the internal memory or external SD card, you can get them back easily. And not only Samsung devices, it also supports other Android models like HTC, LG, Huawei, ZTE and so on.
Key Features of MobiKin Doctor for Android:
- Recover more than 7 types of Android files, including contacts, messages, call logs, media files, documents and so on.
- Conduct a deep scanning on the internal memory and external SD card of your device and then retrieve them.
- Allows users to preview the lost data before the recovery.
- It also works well as professional backup tool.
For more details, you can go to the page and go with the steps to recover lost data from Android phone.
Multifunctional Recovery Tool for Samsung - Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery
Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery is a versatile Samsung recovery tool. With it, you do not need to worry about data loss anymore cause it can assist you in restoring all kinds of lost data from your phone. It provides you with 3 recovery solutions: internal memory recovery, broken Android recovery and SD card recovery. You can choose the one you need.
Key Features of Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery:
- You are able to preview and check the files before you actually recover them.
- It enables you to restore different types of files.
- This software is compatible with over 6,000 Android devices.
- It works with both rooted and unrooted Android phones.
Secure Recovery Software for Android - iSkysoft Android Data Recovery
Another high-rated Samsung recovery tool is iSkysoft Android Data Recovery. This tool is capable of handling all data loss scenarios. That is to say, it can recover deleted, loss or formatted files on Android in any situation. What's more important, this software is easy to operate and you can use it to complete the recovery process with simple clicks.
Key Features of iSkysoft Android Data Recovery:
- It can restore files from both internal memory and SD card.
- Compatible with thousands of Android phones.
- The interface of the software is concise.
Savior for Data Loss - EaseUs Mobisaver for Android
As its name says, EaseUs Mobisaver for Android is a savior for Android users who lose their files. According to its designers, this program is good at restoring Android data that is lost due to OS errors, rooting, improper handling, accidental deletion, device failure, virus attack or other issues. In this respect, it is a helpful Samsung recovery tool.
Key Features of EaseUs Mobisaver for Android:
- Recover all lost files like messages, contacts, photos, music and videos easily.
- Get back your data in 3 steps: Connect> Scan> Recover.
- Fully compatible with Android operating system.
Powerful Samsung Recovery Software - Jihosoft Mobile Recovery
The final Samsung recovery tool that you can't miss is Jihosoft Mobile Recovery which is known for its simpleness. With this software, you are able to directly scan for the lost data and then preview and restore them back to your device. In addition, this program works well with almost all mobile phone models and Android versions, so you do not need to worry about the compatibility.
Key Features of Jihosoft Mobile Recovery:
- It is easy to use.
- The recovery process is 100% safe.
Comparison Among These Tools - Select the One You Like
Samsung Recovery Tool
|MobiKin Doctor for Android||
- Users are free to recovery the wanted files selectively or in a batch;
- It allows users to preview the files before the recovery;
- Provide users with the trial version to try its host of features.
|- The full version is not free.|
|Dr.Fone Android Data Recovery||
- Support a range of Samsung devices and various Android OS;
- The process is 100% secure and risk-free;
- Support to recover different kinds of files.
|- The setup wizard is complicated.|
|iSkysoft Android Data Recovery||
- The steps to recovery is intuitive and easy to follow;
- Its interface is concise and responsive.
|- Some recovered files might be corrupted.|
|EaseUs Mobisaver for Android||
- Advanced UI design & easy-to-learn operation;
- Provide online support as well as LiveChat support for users.
|- Some recovered files might be corrupted.|
|Jihosoft Mobile Recovery||
- The scanning process is time-saving;
- There is no any background activity included in the recovery process.
|- Some functions of this tool require users to root their devices.|
All the Samsung recovery tools introduced above are professional and worth a try. According to the introduction and comparison, you can clearly know their features, advantages and disadvantages so it is not difficult for you to make a selection. But here we still want to prompt you that prevention is always better than rescue and back up the wanted files beforehand is a wiser choice.
Top 3 Methods to Recover Android Data without USB Debugging
How to Convert HEIC to JPG on PC? 3 Easy Ways You Should Never Miss
6 Safe Methods to Unlock OPPO Phone without Password/Pattern Lock
Recover Data from Broken or Damaged Android Phone
Android SMS Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Easily?
Android Contacts Recovery - 2 Ways to Restore Deleted Contacts from Android