5 Android Backup Software You Can't Miss
Backing up Android files is a high-profile topic now cause data loss happens frequently. Although there are many ways to backup Android data like using Samsung Kies, syncing data to Gmail and so on, using a reliable Android backup software is the best method which is recognized by most Android phone users. Thus, selecting a safe and powerful software is very important.
So, to help users choose a helpful program, 5 Android backup software will be shown in this article.
Top 5 Android Backup Software
1. MobiKin Assistant for Android
The first software introduced here is the MobiKin Assistant for Android. The highlight of this program is that it can backup and restore almost all the Android files within one simple click. And certainly, you also can choose to move the files to PC/Mac partially according to your need. What's more, it is compatible with almost all the Android models on market, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, etc.
- One click to backup or restore Android files;
- It is able to backup or restore various kinds of file types, including contacts, messages, music, photos, videos and so on;
- You can import, export, add, delete or edit the contacts & messages on the Android device freely;
- Organize your application on the program without limitation;
- Backup Android files both in internal memory and external SD card.
- Do not support iOS device;
- Cannot transfer data from phone to phone.
2. iSkysoft Phone Transfer
iSkysoft Phone Transfer is a software good at transferring phone data. It not only allows you to export files from Android to computer but also enables you to transfer data between two mobile phones. In addition, you are able to restore the backup data with this tool when you lose your files accidently. This software is also compatible with all Android devices and Android OS.
- Backup and restore all types of file;
- You can backup or restore the files entirely or partly;
- Support phone-to-phone transfer.
- You need to switch the place of the source device while using Phone-to-Phone transfer mode.
3. Wondershare TunesGo
Another popular backup software for Android is Wondershare TunesGo. This is a one-stop Android backup software. With it, you can backup the wanted files to computer easily. And if you want, you can retrieve the backup and restore them to Android phone or tablet. Besides, the syncing process is 100% clean and secure so you do not need to worry about the security at all.
- Enable you to backup Apps, contacts, SMS, videos, songs, photos and call logs at a time;
- Selectively transfer music, photos, videos, messages, contacts or applications to computer;
- Retrieve the backup data created by TunesGo and restore to your Android phone.
- The price is a little bit high;
- The application backup feature is only available in Windows version.
The next backup software that will be introduced is MoboRobo. This tool can help you to backup the Android files like contacts, messages, photos and so on in no time. Using it to move Android files will be time-saving.
- Backup call logs, contacts, messages, pictures, files and applications on Android device quickly;
- The files like video, memo, note, calendar and more are unable to be backed up.
5. Syncios iOS and Android Manager
Syncios iOS and Android Manager is a free backup software for Android. You can use it to backup and manage the files on Android phone without purchasing any feature. And also, this tool is easy-to-use.
- It is totally free;
- The vital information about your device will be displayed;
- Compatible with many kinds of Android model like Samsung, HTC, Huawei and so on.
- Cannot backup applications on Android;
- Some of the contact transfer features do not work.