What if Space is Not Enough for Downloads?
In some cases, you could possibly receive "Not Enough Space" alert while downloading songs or videos of your favorite Taylor Swift. At this moment, you have to force yourself to decide between the old saved data and the new wanted files. A real torture, right? Especially when you can't resolutely decide what to retain and what to abandon. Isn't there any better way to fix not enough space for downloads?
Just free yourself from such headaches! You can actually clean up useless junk files from your device so as to free up more precious storage space. Then in this case, a handy data cleaner is surely one of your top choices.
Best Cleaner to Fix Not Enough Space for Downloads:
For Android and iOS device users, you can totally rely on the powerful software - iOS/Android Data Cleaner (Windows/Mac) to clean up the junk files and other unwanted data, or even transfer/compress the photos in order to save storage space on iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android device.
With this iOS/Android Data Cleaner (Windows/Mac) software, all the useless files like download temp files, app caches, corrupted files and many more that take up the precious space on your device would be easily detected and removed from your device, so you are able to free up more space for new downloads.
Here is the free download link as below, you can download the software on your computer and follow the guide to clear up your device.
- Open the installed software and link Android phone to the computer. Then install the MobileGo connector on your device as requested.
- Choose the mode of Erase All Data to continue.
(Note: At the current version, there is only one erasing mode, so you are suggested to back up data ahead of time. But it will be improved in the coming versions.)
- Type "delete" on the promo dialogue to confirm your action and wait patiently for the process to finish within a little while.
Once the process is done, abundant space would now be available in your device. You can then restore the wanted data to your device without any hassle.
You can also use the same software for iPhone/iPad/iPod users. With it, you are free to clean up all useless junk files from iOS devices without any difficulty, so as to free up more space on iOS device for other new downloads. No matter you want to wholly clean up your device or selectively remove some unwanted files, this software is exactly the one to satiate your needs.
Below is the step-by-step guide to use this software:
- Get iPhone operated on the computer and link it to the computer via the USB cord.
- Then choose the mode of "iOS Optimize" to continue the process. Here you can choose six categories of data to clean: App Generated Files, iOS System Tune-up, Download Temp Files, Log Files, Cached Files and Unused App Elimination.
- Then click "Start Scan" option to search for junk files on your iOS device.
- Finishing scanning, you will get a list of junk files. Select the files you want to remove and click "CleanUp" option to begin the cleaning process.
Then you device will automatically restart and give you a report about how much space you have saved on your iDevice.
And if you want to free as much space, you can also consider erasing data from iPhone. Before that, you are free to back up iPhone or not as needed and wanted.
You can free enough space for downloads on computer by using the inbuilt tool called "Disk Cleanup". It will remove unnecessary system files such as temporary files to help free up space on your disk. It can also kill system restore points and unused programs (through the Add/Remove programs utility), if you're confident you won't need any of that again. You can repeat the same cleaning process in each disks so as to fix not enough space for downloads problem. Moreover, you can also have a check of each disk to delete the unwanted and unused files from the computer.
Now, you can follow the above ways to free up space on Android device, iOS device or your computer!