How to Unlock iPhone XR without Passcode? 5 Methods You'd Better Know
The modern features of the iPhone XR add a lot of fun to our lives. Well, it's common for you to set strong passcode to restrict unauthorized access into the iPhone. Yet sometimes, your iPhone XR may refuse any request after you enter the wrong passcode several times or when you get a used and locked device. Then, here come the questions - can you bypass the iPhone X passcode, and how to unlock iPhone XR without passcode?
OK, don't worry; we will list the five tested options to help you get into iPhone XR without a passcode. Let's get down to business now.
- Way 1: How to Open an iPhone XR without Passcode via Erase iPhone Button
- Way 2: How to Unlock iPhone XR without Passcode Professionally
- Way 3: How to Get into iPhone XR without Passcode Using iTunes Recovery Mode
- Way 4: How to Bypass iPhone X Series Passcode with iTunes DFU Mode
- Way 5: How to Break into iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max without Passcode via iCloud
Can iPhone X be unlocked with a passcode directly? Well, as you may know, iPhone XR came packed with iOS 12.3. If you performed to iOS update to iOS 15.2 or later and used your Apple ID to set it up, you can now try this method with ease. Before that, please make sure your device is connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
How to remove the iPhone X password via Erase iPhone button?
- On your iPhone XR, type in the passcode repeatedly until you get the "Erase iPhone" prompt.
- Tap on "Erase iPhone" at the bottom right corner.
- When you get "Sign Out of Apple ID", just enter your Apple ID and password.
- This will erase the iPhone XR and remove the password from it.
- After that, please reset a new passcode or face ID for your iPhone.
- How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock without Password in 2022?
- How to Unlock Your Locked Android Phone without Losing Data in 2022?
Would you like to unlock your iPhone XR without any restrictions? Well, iOS Unlock has enough power to provide a simple and fast unlocking service. With this tool, you don't even have to worry about whether the Find My iPhone feature is turned on or whether you can remember your Apple ID credentials. Yet, please note that this utility may delete your iOS data after unlocking it. So, you might as well ensure there was a backup of your iPhone beforehand.
Main characteristics of iOS Unlock:
- Unlock iPhone XR without password in minutes.
- Easily bypass 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID, and Screen Time Passcode on iDevices.
- Remove iCloud Account from iPhone/iPad without password.
- Bypass MDM and iCloud activation lock with easy operations.
- Get along well with overall iOS devices, including iPhone 14/13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It works on both Windows and Mac computers.
- It won't let out your privacy.
How to bypass iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max passcode with iOS Unlock?
Step 1. Firstly, download and install iOS Unlock on a computer. Then choose "Screen Unlock" from the modules given on the interface.
Step 2. Use a USB cord to attach your iPhone XR to the computer and wait until the tool detects it. Then click "Unlock iOS Screen".
Step 3. Follow the clear on-screen instructions to boot your iPhone into "Recovery Mode"/"DFU Mode".
Step 4. When the device is in this mode, please check the iPhone model and system version. Afterward, click "Download" to get the firmware package.
Step 5. After that, you can tap "Unlock Now" to initiate the iPhone XR unlocking immediately.
The program will successfully unlock your iPhone XR soon. And after that, you can restore your iPhone backup, if any.
To use the iTunes Restore feature via recovery mode, make sure you meet both of the following requirements:
- The Find My iPhone function is disabled on your iPhone XR.
- You synced your iPhone with iTunes at least once.
How to unlock an iPhone XR without a password via iTunes Recovery Mode?
- Make sure you have disconnected your iPhone XR from the computer.
- Switch off your iPhone XR via the "Side" key.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and press the "Side" button.
- Open iTunes or Finder on this computer.
- When your device is detected, click the "device" icon from the program interface.
- You can now choose from the given options saying "Restore" or "Update".
- Select "Restore".
You Might Also Need:
- 3 Options to Recover Text Messages from Broken iPhone with/without Backup
- [Easy Guide] How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
iTunes DFU mode works when you know the Apple ID and password of your iPhone. After the restore, it will erase all your iOS data and install the latest version of iOS on your device.
How to crack iPhone XR passcode via iTunes DFU mode?
- Open the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Get your iPhone into DFU mode using iTunes.
- Link the device to the computer and erase it with iTunes.
- If you made a backup of your iPhone on the computer, you could then restore what you want accordingly.
iCloud makes it easy for you to unlock your iPhone XR if you had the "Find My iPhone" feature activated before the device is locked and you know your Apple ID details. Here's how to unlock iPhone XR without passcode via iCloud:
- Open a web browser on your computer and head over to the iCloud website.
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
- Go for the "Find iPhone" section and select your devices from "All Devices".
- Click "Erase iPhone" from the list of options available.
- Tap on "Erase" to unlock the iPhone X series via iCloud.
Today, we delved into how to unlock iPhone XR without a passcode. Well, some users may find that they have trouble putting their devices into Recovery mode or DFU mode. Coincidentally, some others might disable the Find My iPhone feature or even don't have the correct Apple ID credentials. So, if you don't know how to avoid any embarrassing incidents, just pick iOS Unlock to bypass your iPhone XR without any preconditions.