How to Run Android Apps on PC Windows 11/10/8/7? Top 6 Methods for You
Operators may be reluctant to manipulate Android apps with tiny screens. And perhaps some game players would like to look for thrillers on a larger screen like a PC, which is icing on the cake. Therefore, they might wonder how to easily access Android content across devices. Well, this easy guide explains how to run Android apps on PC handily. Here we will elaborate on this topic from six aspects.
- Method 1: Run Android Apps on PC with Screen Mirror
- Method 2: Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC via BlueStacks
- Method 3: Run Android Apps on Windows PC with AirDroid
- Method 4: Run Android Apps on PC via Phone Link
- Method 5: Run Android Apps on PC Windows with Genymotion
- Method 6: Run Android Apps on PC without Emulator via Android-x86
Method 1: Run Android Apps on PC with Screen Mirror
Do you want to pick an ideal companion to run your desirable Android apps on a PC conveniently? In this section, we will cover the most robust and user-friendly Android emulator - Screen Mirror for you. Generally, this smart product delivers a click-through procedure to link your Android device to a PC fluently and lets you manage apps without error.
Screen Mirror - the best software to run Android apps on PC:
- Mirror and run Android/iOS apps on PC to let you manipulate Android on a larger screen.
- Play mobile games and manage Android apps on PC directly.
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
- Stream in-app displays and audio files to a conferencing program.
- Apply to virtually all Android and iOS devices, covering Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, LG, OPPO, Google, Sony, Motorola, HTC, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
Best way to run Android apps on PC - via Screen Mirror:
Step 1. Install and start this program on a computer after you download it. Link your Android phone to this computer via USB. Next, select your device when prompted and choose "Transfer files".
Step 2. Go to your phone's "Setting" > "About phone" > "Software information". Then, go for the "Developer option" by clicking "Build number" 7 times. Now, go back to "Settings" to enable USB debugging on your Android device after the USB is linked.
Step 3. Grant the program and let it show things on its top screen. Shortly afterward, tap "Turn on" to download the Screen Mirror apk on your Android device.
Step 4. Your Android screen will be projected to your PC successfully. Finally, you can access and run Android apps on this PC with your keyboard and mouse.
You Might Also Like:
- 10 Best Fake GPS Apps to Mock Location for Android & iOS
- 6 Methods to Remotely Control iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8/7 from Computer
Method 2: Run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC via BlueStacks
Android emulators like BlueStacks can shine with the highlight running Android apps on Windows. It comes loaded with mappings for those with no tech experience. With this applied app, you can download and play Android games/apps on PC from Google Play Store. Here are the easy steps for running Android apps on PC with BlueStacks:
- Download the program from the BlueStacks website.
- Install and run the app before choosing the storage location for the app and data. (You cannot change the Bluestacks directory, for it installs on your boot drive automatically.)
- Enter your Google or Samsung account credentials in the required field.
- Log in to the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store with the same details and access your Android app library from your PC.
Method 3: Run Android Apps on Windows PC with AirDroid
AirDroid, one of the best apps to run Android apps on PC, can remotely control your Android phone from a PC with effort. To begin with, you need the companion AirDroid mobile app installed on Android and an AirDroid account. Learn how to run Android apps on PC with AirDroid:
- Install and launch AirDroid Personal on your Android.
- Sign in with your AirDroid account.
- Follow the on-screen directions to allow this app to use your phone.
- Get AirDroid Personal Client on your computer and log in with the same AirDroid account you used on Android.
- Run the desktop client and press "Telescope" from the left menu bar.
- Next, choose your Android device and tap "Remote Control".
- When the connection is made, you can control Android from PC.
- 6 Flexible Ways to Transfer Apps from Android to Android
- Hot Tips to Restore Android Phone from Backup [Informative Tutorial]
Method 4: Run Android Apps on PC via Phone Link
Phone Link, previously known as Your Phone, designed by Microsoft, lets you connect your Android device to Windows to run apps, view notifications/photos, and send SMS. If you have a speedy local network connection, you can easily use it to add Android apps as favorites on a PC, pin them to the "Start" menu and taskbar, as well as open them in separate Windows. See how to run Android apps on PC via the Phone Link:
- Open the Phone Link app after downloading it from Microsoft Store.
- Log in to your Microsoft Account.
- Move to your Android phone, swipe down from "Quick Panel", and tap "Link to Windows". (If other Microsoft apps are signed in, please don't make it again on your phone.)
- Allow permissions as prompted, and your phone and Windows 10 should begin syncing.
- Once completed, tap the "Allow" button on your phone screen to allow the pairing.
- After that, the Android phone will display a switch that's toggled on, and you can tap it to disconnect when needed.
- When the Phone Link app opens on Windows 10, click the "Gear" icon at the bottom-left corner.
- Make sure that the "Display My Phone Screen" option is on.
- Choose the "Phone Screen" or "Apps" option on the left to begin to access Android apps on your PC. (How to access iCloud from Android?)
Method 5: Run Android Apps on PC Windows with Genymotion
Genymotion, a lightweight yet powerful screencasting app, uses VirtualBox to emulate 3000+ virtual Android devices. To start with, you'll either have to install VirtualBox on your PC or download the version with VirtualBox bundled. (Can I install Android apps from a PC?) It's noted that you should choose a free Personal Use version and create a Genymotion account on the website.
Can Android apps run on PC with Genymotion? Yes! Here are the directions:
- Download VirtualBox for Windows on your computer.
- Get Genymotion for personal use.
- Install and start Genymotion before selecting "Create Account".
- After setting up your account, activate it and sign in with your Genymotion credentials.
- Click the "Plus" icon and choose a device you wish to emulate.
Method 6: Run Android Apps on PC without Emulator via Android-x86
As a full-featured tool, the Android-x86 gets you running Android apps on your PC, enabling you to run it on your computer instead of an ARM-based device. To proceed further, please download it as an ISO disc image before burning it to a USB drive with Rufus. Next, insert the USB drive into the computer. Then reboot the machine and get into the boot menu.
How to run Android apps on Windows 10 PC with Android-x86 (Complicated)?
- Inset an empty USB drive and download Android-x86 and UNetbootin.
- Install and run UNetbootin before clicking the "Three Dots" button.
- Find and pick the downloaded ISO file for Android-x86.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose "USB Drive" next to "Type" and tap "OK".
- Wait for UNetbootin to copy and install Android-x86 into your USB disk.
- Reboot your computer. (Here, keep Windows from loading by tapping "ESC" or "F12".)]
- When a screen appears, letting you select "Boot" to "Boot Device Selection", choose your flash disk.
- Pick "Install Android-x86 to Hard Disk" from the UNetbootin menu.
- Oft for the partition or location to which you want to install Android-x86.
- The program will ask if you want to format the disk; choose "Yes" to install GRUB and tap "Yes" again.
- A prompt asks if you wish to "make system r/w", which allows Android-x86 to read and write data to this hard drive.
- Select "Yes" to confirm and restart your computer.
- After the installation, use the Google Play Store to run any Android apps on Windows PC.
We just took you through the six most rewarding ways to run Android apps on a PC. In general, most of them are required to establish a virtual connection wirelessly, except for Screen Mirror. This ensures smooth connectivity between your mobile phone and computer to a large extent. So try this utility, a intelligent helper with professionalism, compatibility, and stability as its main manifestation.
Android File Transfer for Windows: 7 Best Tools to Sync and Backup Android
How to Fix Android Crash? 12 Common Solutions You Must Know
6 Popular Ways to Delete/Uninstall/Remove Apps on Android Phones
[Full Guide] How to Move Files to SD Card on Android Easily?
Top 10 Android Screen/SIM Unlock Apps You'd Better Know [Free & Paid]
 How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android for Free?