How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone or Android SIM Card?
For most people, smart phones have evolved over time to be the ultimate personal assistants. However, these very important gadgets have faced a higher risk of getting stolen or damaged, which will results in a substantial loss of data. Similarly, an individual may accidentally delete important data from his phone and in some exceptional cases smart phones may even be corrupted, malfunction or crash. All in all, data loss has become the biggest problem you may be confronted with. But it could not become a "Disaster" for you once you find an effective way to recover lost data like contacts list on your Android or iOS smart phones.
In this article, we will divide into two different parts to show you the detailed steps to recover deleted, lost or formatted contacts on iPhone and Android SIM card respectively. You can click the below link to read one of the method quickly according to your own smart phone operating system.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6/5S/5/4S SIM Card
For Apple iPhone users, recovering lost contacts from the SIM card might be quite easy through certain precise steps. As it is well known for all that contact list on your iPhone will be synced with iTunes every time when you plug your iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone6, iPhone 5S/5, iPhone 4S/4 into a computer. So when you found the contacts have been deleted on SIM card, you can try to get them back from the iTunes backup file with a professional iPhone Data Recovery software. This method can be used on Windows or Mac OS X computer very well.
You only need to launch the program, and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File". Then find your iPhone backup file for scanning for files. Here, not only contacts, other data on your iPhone will also be found and shown in the program. Select "Contacts" option to preview the whole contacts list in the program. Tick the data you need and hit "Restore" to save them on your computer.
More tips about how to recover contacts on SIM card for broken iPhone
1. Using Outlook or Address Book - You have to plug your iPhone into a computer after which you should click iPhone from your Devices list. On the iTunes window, click "Contacts" then move to "Synchronize Address Book" and select "All Contacts". After a few minutes your contacts will be satisfactorily restored to your device.
2. Another alternative might require you to restore the contacts from a matching sim card. This involves putting your old SIM into your new iPhone and boot it. Plug the iPhone into a computer and connect to iTunes. On the iTunes window go to "Settings" then "Mail, Contacts, Calendar" and then finally click onto "Import SIM Contacts". After the restore is done power down and insert your new SIM.
Part 2. How to Restore Lost Contacts from Android SIM Card?
For Android users, the best way for you to solve the problem is to ask for help for a professional Android Data Recovery software. Now, you can download and install the best MobiKin Doctor for Android (Windows/Mac).
After installing the tool, enable USB debugging on your android phone. You can follow the below ways to open it on your device:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Here, you should root your Android phone for successful reorganization. After your android phone is detected by the recovery tool, analyze it then preview the scanning contacts list in the program by clicking "Contacts" in the left panel. Tick the contacts you wish to restore, click "Recover" button on the Android Data Recovery window, and the program will start recovering your selected contacts to your desktop computer.
That's all! Do you know how to recover deleted contacts from SIM card? If so, just follow the instructions to get back your deleted, lost or formatted contacts list on iPhone or Android SIM card as you like.