A Simple Way to Retrieve Deleted Call Logs on HTC One/Desire
There are a number of different causes for an individual to lose his call history. Some of which tend to be more common than others. So, for those of you who are interested in how these logs can be lost before you research the way to retrieve deleted call logs on HTC, here are a few examples that can explain exactly why. User or someone else that the user knows has an opportunity to mishandle their HTC phones. Meaning in the midst of making various kinds of activities, the individual that has the phone may accidentally delete the call log. Android operating system and other kinds of software applications are inadvertently updated, and the call logs are lost as well as virtually any other data that was stored.
After knowing the reason why we get the HTC call history lost, next, we should figure out how to recover them back. MobiKin studio offers a number of different effective and useful software applications. With these software, the user can download it on their desktop and laptops to correct a variety of different issues that need to be fixed. It has introduced a professional Android data recovery program named MobiKin Doctor for Android or Doctor for Android Mac to help Android users to rescue your deleted call logs from not only HTC One M8/M9, but also other Android mobile phones in 1 click. With the help of this program, you can effortlessly recover call history, contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music and more from Android phone.
Note: To prevent this kind of thing from happening again, you'd better back up your HTC on computer. If you are an iPhone user, you can click this article to learn how to recover lost call history from iPhone.
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Call History from HTC One
MobiKin Doctor for Android allows the user to recover the HTC call logs in a 2 to 3 step process. The steps referenced are listed below. Before we start the call logs recovery, you should root your HTC phone first. If you don't know how to do it, here is a guide to help you: How to root Android devices.
Step1: Run the Doctor for Android program
Open the recommended Android Data Recovery on your Window/Mac computer. Then connect your HTC mobile phone to the USB port of the computer via USB cable. Then, open the USB debugging on your device if you haven't enabled it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
If your Android phone is running on a system of 4.2.2 or above, then a pop-up window will appear on your device. Just check your phone and check the option of "Allow" and hit "OK" button to continue the process on the computer.
Step 2: Scan call logs deleted on your HTC phone
When the HTC phone is successfully connected and detected by the Doctor for Android, you can precisely choose file types to scan. Check "Call logs" and Doctor for Android will automatically scan for the deleted call logs from the device.
Step 3: Retrieve deleted call logs on HTC
Switch on the toggle "Only display the deleted item(s)", you can view deleted call logs only. After that, choose items you want back and click the button of "Recover" to get them retrieved on your computer.
Once you have recovered your deleted call logs, it is a good idea to review them carefully to see if any important calls were missed or if there are any entries that need further investigation. You may also want to take steps to prevent accidental deletion of call logs in the future. Here are some tips on what you can do after recovering deleted call logs:
- Review the call logs: Carefully go through the recovered call logs and check if there are any important calls that you may have missed. If there are any calls that require follow-up, make a note of them.
- Save the call logs: Once you have reviewed the recovered call logs, it is important to save them to prevent accidental deletion in the future. You can back up call logs to your computer or another device, or you can back them up to the cloud.
- Take steps to prevent accidental deletion: To prevent accidental deletion of call logs in the future, you can take steps such as creating backups regularly, using a call log recovery app, or setting up automatic backups to the cloud.
- Analyze the call logs: If you suspect that there may be a problem with your call logs, you can use specialized software or services to analyze them. This can help you identify any patterns or anomalies that may require further investigation.
Overall, it is important to be careful when handling call logs and to take steps to prevent accidental deletion or loss. By taking the above steps, you can ensure that your call logs are safe and secure.