How to Transfer MP3 to iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/6S/6 with or without iTunes?
There's lots of great things to be said about the iTunes program and the iPhone itself, but many users do find it tricky to get their music onto the iPhone device - especially if they don't use iTunes or if they share the program with others. Thus, if you're looking to update your music library on your phone, you should take a look at the techniques below and see which works best for you. Find out how to transfer MP3 to iPhone with or without iTunes.
If you don't want to reach the goal by using the iTunes, don't worry, here still lots of ways to enjoy music and audio files from your PC library when you're out. One of the leading choices for file sharing is to download one of the many apps available in the App Store which is designed to help with this task. The other is to find a reliable yet professional desktop application as your assistant. That's also why we could like to strongly recommend iPhone Music Transfer program here.
With this powerful tool, you can:
- Import music files from PC to iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/6/5, etc. in various formats, such as MP3, M4A, and so on;
- Backup music, photos, videos, apps or other information like text messages, contacts from iPhone to desktop computer with few clicks;
- Transfer iTunes media to any devices as you like;
Step 1. Connect iPhone to the computer with USB cable, then launch iPhone Music Transfer program on PC. Then turn to your iPhone and trust this computer so that your iPhone will be recognized by this tool.
Step 2. Directly click on "Music" option in the program, then you can see all songs on your iPhone. Just click on "Add", then choose "Add File" or "Add Folder" in the drop down list to sync MP3 to iPhone at once.
For iOS users, you must have installed iTunes on your desktop computer, right? So here please be sure your iTunes have updated to the latest one, and then connect your iPhone to the computer and make it be recognized by the iTunes. Then you'll see the iTunes as below:
Then, you can follow the below steps to copy MP3 files from PC to iPhone easily:
- Be sure the MP3 files have been added into the iTunes library, then you can click on your device.
- Select "Music" in the menu tab and choose whether to move your whole library or choose songs individually.
- Sync music from the iTunes library to iPhone and after that, you can reject your iPhone and enjoy the synced MP3 files easily.
This is a fast and simple way to move MP3 files, but it depends on a few factors. Syncing your iPhone can cause the deletion of other files which are not held in iTunes, or it can cause you to lose music from previous iTunes versions. You won't be able to share music with others in your household this way, either. Apple has built-in a lot of protections to prevent illegal downloads, and this means that file sharing is much trickier than on other devices. Thus, if you're decided to use the method to transfer MP3 files, you'd better to backup the iPhone music files to computer to avoid mistakenly deletion.