Top 4 iPhone WhatsApp Extractor You Can't Miss
WhatsApp, as one of the most popular communicating app, might have taken a place on your iPhone or Android phone, right? So maybe you have lots of business done on WhatsApp and inevitably leave many important information on it. Therefore, in order to avoid losing these crucial information due to any reasons, you may wish to extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone or Android for backup.
In this article, we have picked up 4 different iPhone WhatsApp Extractor software and compare them one by one for your reference.
The selected iPhone WhatsApp Extractor here is not a simple WhatsApp extracting software, it can works well with any types of files on your iPhone, such as contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, notes, app documents, and so on. And it allows users to extract WhatsApp messages or attachments from not only iPhone, but also iCloud and iTunes backups. Awesome, right? Now, let's see how to perform it step by step.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone X, iPhone 8/7/6s/6 to computer with USB cable, then launch the program to detect your iDevice and show you an interface like below:
Step 2. Click "Start Scan" and wait for the end of the scanning for files.
Step 3. Select "WhatsApp" category in the left panel, and preview the conversation and tick the messages one by one.
Step 4. Hit "Recover" button to extract your selected WhatsApp messages and save on computer.
You can select to extract WhatsApp messages from iTunes or iCloud backups as follows:
- 3 different ways to extract what you need from iPhone or iPhone backups as you like;
- Preview the detailed conversation before extracting;
- Support to extract messages selectively or in a batch;
- Fast extracting speed.
- Not a free tool, you need to pay for it if you want to extract data.
You can easily get your needed WhatsApp messages from iPhone backup with this iBackup Viewer. It not only supports WhatsApp messages, you can use it to extract data like contacts, photos, call logs, voice memos, calendars, and more from the backup file. And it can be running on every major version of Mac and Windows.
This program has a free version and paid version for different needs, you can compare them and get the one according to your own requirements. And the premium version is sold as less as $39.95 (lifetime purchase).
- Extract whatsapp messages from backups easily and quickly.
- Support many other types of files.
- Free version is available.
- Cannot preview all detailed WhatsApp conversation in the program.
- Only extract WhatsApp messages from backups.
iPhone Backup Extractor here is also a reliable yet easy to use recovery tool for iPhone users. It allows users to get back their needed WhatsApp messages from iPhone backup without any restrictions. And the exported file will be saved as .xls format on PC.
What's more, it extracts data from iCloud backup as well as iTunes, so you don't need to find different tool to different backups. Cool, right? And even if the backup is encrypted or corrupted, this program still can help you get what you want.
- Two different versions: free and paid. You can get your needed one according to your own needs.
- Extract WhatsApp messages from iCloud or iTunes backups well.
- Fully compatible with almost every iOS version (including iOS 10.3).
- Bad UI design, not simple to use for beginners.
- Free version only restore 4 database entries or 2 media files, so you need to pay an amount of $69.95 for premium version.
WhatsApp Backup & Restore is a new function of Wondershare product. It is specially for iOS users to deal with all kinds of WhatsApp backup and restore issues. So you can use it to backup WhatsApp messages, attachments from iPhone to computer or any devices (both iOS and Android) with 1 simple click. And you can also restore WhatsApp messages to iOS or Android devices as you like.
However, this WhatsApp Backup & Restore feature doesn't allow users to extract only selected WhatsApp messages to computer, you have no choice but to extract the whole WhatsApp messages from iPhone to computer. So you also can't preview the conversation before exporting.
- 1-Click backup WhatsApp messages and photos, videos from iPhone to computer;
- Transfer WhatsApp messages between iOS and Android devices;
- Restore the extracted WhatsApp messages to any other iOS or Android device as you like;
- Precise and concise interface design.
- Can't preview detailed conversation before exporting.
- Only allows users to extract WhatsApp messages or attachments from iPhone, not supports any backups.
- Not free.
Conclusion - Which One is Your Final Option?
As you can see, there are four different tools for you to extract WhatsApp messages from iPhone, which one is more suitable for you? In my opinion, we could like to strongly recommend the first iPhone WhatsApp Extractor for your reference, because it not only allows you to extract your needed WhatsApp messages from iPhone itself, iCloud or iTunes backup, but also enables you to preview these detailed conversation before extracting as you like, which can greatly improve your working efficiency.