How to Recover Photos from Locked iPhone/iPad in 4 Ways?
There's no denying that every coin has two sides. Likewise, you probably would like to set a passcode or pattern on your iPhone to keep prying eyes away from your personal data. But you may risk missing out on the password even though you've tried many times before a prompt pops up, saying that your iPhone has been disabled. Ah! You are locked out of your device.
Well, do you know how to recover photos from locked iPhone in a flexible manner? (How to get pictures off a locked Android phone?) Today, we are going to expatiate several solutions to help you out. And just read over this page to learn more.
- Part 1: Can You Get Photos from Locked iPhone?
- Part 2: How to Recover Photos from Locked iPhone with Professional Tool
- Part 3: How to Get Pictures off a Locked iPhone from iTunes Backup
- Part 4: How to Get Photos off Locked iPhone from iCloud Backup
- Part 5: How to Download Pictures from Locked iPhone with Windows Media Gallery
- Extra Tip: How to Get into a Locked iPhone?
Definitely yes! Assuming you had installed iTunes on a computer and connected the iPhone to it via USB cable, your phone should automatically sync your iPhone photos and other files on this computer. Moreover, your iPhone has an auto-sync feature, which allows its data to be synced to iCloud every time your device is in charge, locked, or even connected with WiFi. OK, let's expound on how to get photos from a locked iPhone with effective methods.
You May Also Like:
- 4 Reliable Methods to Unlock Apple ID without Phone Number
- Dropped iPhone in Water? Here's Everything You Need to Know
If I have a backup of my iPhone on iTunes, is it possible to recover my desired photos from the backup without overwriting my phone? OK, MobiKin Doctor for iOS can make it come true. To recover any iOS photos and other items from the backup, you don't even need to connect your iPhone to a computer.
Main features of Doctor for iOS:
- Recover photos from a locked iPhone if you kept them on an iTunes backup.
- Restore deleted iPhone SMS attachments, text messages, and contacts without backup.
- Retrieve other iOS files like contacts, call logs, text messages, calendars, videos, Safari history, notes, etc.
- Compatible with a full range of iOS devices, covering iPhone 13, iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch, etc.
- It can well protect your privacy.
How to get pictures off iPhone without passcode via MobiKin Doctor for iOS?
Step 1. Run the software on a computer
Install the downloaded program and launch it on your computer. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File". Subsequently, this tool will automatically detect the iTunes backup file on this computer.
Step 2. Scan pictures from iTunes backup
Choose the iTunes backup you need and click on "Start Scan", then, all your iPhone data types will be scanned out and displayed on the screen. Next, select "Camera Roll"/"Photos" and tap "Start Scan" again.
Step 3. Recover photos from locked iPhone
Preview the pictures and pick what you want to retrieve. Finally, click on "Recover to Computer" to recover photos from locked iPhone on this computer.
Have previously synced your iPhone device to iTunes? If so, your computer must have already trusted your device, and you can thus back up and restore your iPhone to get photos off. The images you regain from the iTunes backup will be restored on your iPhone's Photos app.
Here's how to retrieve pictures from a locked iPhone with iTunes backup:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and run iTunes. (Run into an iTunes error?)
- Click the iPhone icon once it's detected.
- Go to the "Backups" section to choose "This computer" and start with "Back Up Now".
- Press the "Restore iPhone " option to factory reset it.
- You'll have to set your iPhone as new. Just connect it to iTunes again and tap "Restore Backup" to restore the copy you created before.
- Ultimate Guide to Reset Restrictions Passcode on iPhone 13/12/11/Xs Max/SE/XR/X/8
- 4 Simple Ways to Undo a Restore on iPhone 13/12/11/XR/Xs/X/8/7/6
If you have enabled the Find My iPhone feature on the locked iPhone and kept an iPhone backup on iCloud, you can remove the forgotten iPhone passcode with iCloud. After that, just set up the iPhone and select Restore from iCloud backup to regain photos and other data.
How to get pictures off a locked iPhone from iCloud backup?
- Visit icloud.com on another iPhone 13/12/11/XR/Xs/X/8 or computer.
- Log in with the same Apple ID you used on the disabled iPhone.
- Next, click "All Devices" so that it will display all devices connected to this same Apple ID. (Apple ID is disabled?)
- Select your disabled iPhone and click on "Erase iPhone".
- After that, follow the instruction on the screen to set up the device.
- When you reach the following screen about "Apps & Data", please choose "Restore from iCloud Backup".
- Log in to your iCloud account info to access and retrieve the iCloud backup, including the photos, onto your iPhone.
Well, you can import photos from a locked iPhone with Windows Media Gallery if you once connected this device to a trusted Windows computer.
How to recover photos from locked iPhone with Windows Media Gallery?
- Download the latest version of iTunes on a computer.
- Connect the locked iPhone to the computer with an original USB cable to let your PC make detection and recognition.
- Run the "Photos" app on your computer, after which tap on "Import" at the top right corner.
- Now you can select whatever photos you want to import to this computer.
- With a simple click on "Continue", the chosen pictures from the locked iPhone will be transferred to Windows.
Well, if you have no backup of your iPhone, is it possible to get into a locked iPhone/iPad before photo extraction? OK, technology has made iOS unlocking a breeze. It's easy to unlock an Android or iPhone with minimum effort. And for more details, you can get into this page - how to unlock iPhone without a password for free in 2021.
Words in the End
Finally, let's glean the gist of this post in a few words:
- MobiKin Doctor for iOS is a decent tool to get pictures off a locked iPhone from iTunes backup file selectively and securely.
- iTunes or iCloud is easy to work with to recover photos from a locked iPhone if you don't mind your device being completely rewritten.
- Assuming you didn't make a backup of your iPhone, just follow the solutions mentioned in Extra Tip to unlock the device and get easy access to the pictures within it.