How to Unlock iPhone without Password for Free in 2023 [100% Work]
Setting a password for your iPhone is the most effective way to protect the device from unauthorized users. However, in many cases, you may need to know how to unlock iPhone without passcode, perhaps because you forgot the password, or perhaps someone entered the wrong password six times, which caused your iPhone to be disabled.
When you are locked out of the device, it is a very bad thing. But the good news is that we have multiple effective ways to unlock your iPhone without password. Now, you can try any method to bypass iPhone screen lock with no need to enter the passcode.
- Method 1: How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode via iOS Unlocker [No limit]
- Method 2: How to Unlock iPhone without Password Using iTunes
- Method 3: How to Get into iPhone without Passcode by Recovery Mode [May not Work]
- Method 4: How to Unlock iPhone without Knowing the Password by Siri [Only for iOS 10.3]
- Method 5: How to Open iPhone without Password via Find My iPhone [iCloud Password Needed]
Method 1: How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode via iOS Unlocker
There are a couple of methods to get into your locked iPhone if you forget the password, but using a professional iPhone unlocking tool like iOS Unlocker has been proven to be the most reliable method. It comes with a well-built functionality and easy-to-use design that can unlock different types of screen lock from iOS devices without knowing the password.
Key Features of iOS Unlocker:
- Unlock the iPhone lock screen passcode from 4-digit, 6-digit, Touch ID and Face ID, without password.
- Bypass various types of passwords on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, such as digital code, touch ID, face ID, etc.
- High success rate is guaranteed to unlock any iPhone without password.
- Effortlessly recover and remove Screen Time passcode without data loss.
- Run smoothly on nearly all iDevices, including iPhone 14/13/12/12 Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod, iPad, etc.
Steps: how to unlock iPhone passcode using iOS Unlocker?
Notice: Please note that clearing the iPhone lock screen password by using iOS Unlocker may delete all the data on the device and update the device to the latest iOS version. Therefore, please make sure that you have backed up important data on your iPhone. See how to back up a locked iPhone here.
Step 1. Download, install and launch iOS Unlocker on your computer and choose the "Unlock" section from the toolbox.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and select the "Unlock iOS Screen" option.
Step 3. Follow the instructions on the screen to get the iPhone into the recovery mode by using the key combinations.
Step 4. Once in the Recovery mode, this tool will recognize your iPhone, and you need to confirm your iPhone information here. After that, click on the "Download" button, and the program starts to download the firmware package to wipe passcode.
Step 5. When the firmware has been downloaded, you should click on the "Unlock Now" button on the screen to remove the lock on this iPhone.
Step 6. After a few minutes, your iPhone lock screen passcode will be removed successfully.
- How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
- How to Back Up iPhone without Passcode? Way 1 is Recommended!
Method 2: How to Unlock iPhone without Password Using iTunes
You can also draw support from iTunes to unlock iPhone passcode if you have synced iPhone to iTunes. Please note this method will also erase all data in your iPhone. Below are the steps you need to follow.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer that you has previously synced with iTunes.
- Wait for iTunes to detect the iPhone and back up the device.
- If iTunes asks you to enter a password, try another computer that you have synced with.
- If iTunes doesn't ask for a password, you can choose "Restore iPhone" in the "Summary" tab.
- Wait until the restore process is completed, you can reset the iPhone password.
Method 3: How to Get into iPhone without Passcode by Recovery Mode
If you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can also take advantage of the Recovery mode to unlock a locked iPhone without entering the password. This will also erase the device and its password.
- Plug your iPhone into any computer, and run the latest version of iTunes.
- Put your iPhone into Recovery mode. This step differs depending on the phone model. (Steps: how to put iPhone into recovery mode?)
- After that, iTunes will display a popup stating "There is a problem with the iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch) that needs to be updated or restored." Click "Restore" and iTunes will start to download and install the proper software for your device.
- After the process above is finished, your iPhone is unlocked and then you can set up your device.
The downloading process may take more than 15 minutes, and the device will restart automatically. If not, you need to repeat the step 3 and 4 above.
Check if You Need:
- How to Unlock iPad without Passcode? Best Ways to Solve It!
- How to Solve Can't Import Photos from iPhone to Mac Issue?
Method 4: How to Unlock iPhone without Knowing the Password by Siri
Sometimes, we can open iPhone without password by using Siri. But this method is only workable for iPhone running on iOS 10.3.2 to 10.3.3. Therefore, this method may not be practical, after all, most iOS device users will keep updating the iOS version.
- Hold on the Home button on your iPhone to activate "Siri".
- Ask Siri, "What time is it?"
- When the clock appears, click it.
- Once you have entered clock, touch "Timer" from the bottom right corner.
- Set the Timer time for around 10 seconds and then click "When Timer Ends".
- If here comes an option "Buy More Tones", tap on it and you can unlock the iPhone without password successfully. If not, you can't unlock iPhone by using Siri, and you have to switch to other methods.
Method 5: How to Open iPhone without Password via Find My iPhone
Another solution to unlock iPhone without code is using the Find My iPhone feature on iCloud.com. As long as you have turned on "Find My iPhone" on your iPhone before being locked out of iPhone, and you remember the Apple ID, you can follow the steps here to access iPhone without password. Please note it will erase all the data, including passcode on your iPhone.
- Go to visit icloud.com on the browser of your computer, and log in with your Apple ID and passcode.
- Select the "Find My iPhone" option and pick the name of your iPhone from a list of devices.
- Click the "Erase iPhone" option and wait for the process to complete. Then, all data on your device will be removed, as well as the password.
I believe you have now successfully unlocked the iPhone password. No matter which method you use above, congratulations you have successfully gotten out of troubles. At this moment, we still recommend that you change your iPhone unlock password and record the password anywhere to prevent it from being forgotten again.
Furthermore, we must develop a good habit of backing up the device frequently, because we can see from the above methods that basically most unlocking methods will delete the data on the device. In order to prevent the loss of important data, backing up in advance is always the wisest choice.
How to Fix iPhone Not Showing Up in iTunes
[Solved!] How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode or Face ID?
The Ways to Unlock iPhone 12/11/XR/XS/X/8/7/6 without PC
Apple ID is Disabled? Here are Solutions to Fix It!
7 Useful Methods to Unlock Android Phone without Password