How to Permanently Delete Corrupted Media Files from iPad on Windows or Mac Computer?
iOS device could be almost regarded as the top brand among smart phones. And other iOS devices like iPad are also warmly welcomed by people around the world since it is released. People love to use iPad to watch videos and movies with the bigger screen that compared to the smart phones. It is also more convenient to see manga or browse pictures by iPad because you are able to slide the screen. By the way, users can also bring the iPad anywhere as they like because of the lighter weight and smaller size that compared to the computer.
Recommended Tool to Erase Corrupted Media Files:
However some people reflected that the media files sometimes would be corrupted somehow. Actually it may be infected by viruses. Then what will do if your files are infected or corrupted by malware or viruses? Of course, the first thing come to your mind is to delete the files. However, some infected files cannot be deleted by normal way or they will be recovered after you delete them. Then what should you do? If the simple deletion cannot erase the corrupted files, you can try the iPhone Data Eraser, which is a professional software and help you delete the corrupted media files permanently.
The main features of the software are as follows:
- The program can delete the files like messages, call history, notes, safari history, photos, contacts, accounts & password, etc with one click easily and forever. And no software can restore the data that deleted by the software.
- With high compatibility, the software can erase the data from almost all types of iOS device including not only iPad but also iPhone and iPod.
- The software is 100% clean and risk-free. So you have no needs to worry about the files may be leaked out.
- The program requires no professional skills for both beginners and experts, so you can handle it ASAP.
- The program will detect your connected device automatically and scan the files on it deeply so that all data on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will be found and displayed in the program accordingly.
You can download the software and follow the guide below to delete the corrupted files. By the way, the guide will take the iPad as the example. Actually the processes of cleaning files from other devices are similar to this.
3 Steps to Erase Delete Corrupted iPad Media Files Permanently
Step 1. Link Your iPad to PC and Run the Program
Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable and then start the downloaded software. And it will detect your connected device and scan the data in it.
Step 2. Select Wanted Mode
You will see an interface with many options like Erase Deleted Files, Erase All Data, Erase Privacy Data and so on on the window. You can click the option according to your needs. Now you might select the Erase All Data mode to go on.
Note: Please make sure you have made a backup before the process in case of unexpected data lost.
Step 3. Start to Erase Corrupted Files
After that, just type the word of "delete" to confirm your action and hit the Erase Now button to clean all the files from your device forever.