Simple Way to Remove Android Gmail Messages
In this technological age, more and more users prefer using email apps of this or that kind, among which Gmail receives the warmest reception. Despite of all practical features within this app, most users are still bombarded with a lot of messages and spam emails. And therefore, you have every valid reasons to remove unwanted messages from your Android phones.
So how can you delete Gmail messages from Android phone when it lets you register email addresses from other provides as well? After all, the Gmail app may or may not let you swipe messages away by default. You may be entitled to Achieve the Gmail messages not to delete them. Then, make some changes on your Gmail app as instructed in the below.
User Guide: How to Delete Gmail Messages from Android
1. Open up Gmail app on your Android phone.
2. Navigate to the leftmost menu and go to Settings tab.
3. Enter the General Settings to continue the process.
4. Then make sure the option of "Swipe actions" is ticked.
5. Once the Swipe actions is initiated, you can choose what you want Gmail to do with emails that you swipe over. That is, you have to options, Achieve or Delete the messages that you swipe over.
6. Finally, go to the Inbox of your Gmail and delete Gmail messages from Android device as needed and wanted.
Extra Bonus: Permanently Remove Messages from Android
Also, there are some cases when you may need to permanently delete Gmail messages as well as other messages from Android devices, so as to protect your personal information. But simple deletion within the device apparently does not allow you to do that, then you can rely on this MobiKin Eraser for Android (Windows/Mac) software to delete messages on Android once and for all. Moreover, you can also use it to erase other files from Android within simple clicks, including contacts, photos, videos, apps and many more. Below are the free trial versions of this software!
After downloading the right version of this software, open it on the computer. Then link your Android device to the computer via the USB cord.
Then, choose the right erasing mode to continue the process. After that, select the files that you want to delete from Android phone.
Finally, hit the Erase option to permanently wipe them out. And, now wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.