How to Print Calendar from iPhone in 6 Optimal Ways [Must-read]
It's known to all that the iPhone calendar app can keep track of day-to-day tasks, ranging from creating important events by mail and inviting friends to manually setting the time zone and sharing calendar events. Well, it also facilitates you to set up calendars to work well with Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCloud. (Can I access the iCloud calendars from Android?)
Sometimes, you have to make a hard copy of events with an iPhone calendar printer program. So, how can you print calendars from iPhone effectively? OK, this quick guide covers several tips to help you easily print iPhone calendars out. You can go through it and pick the appropriate one based on your preference.
- Part 1: How to Print Calendar from iPhone with Assistant for iOS
- Part 2: How to Print iPhone calendar with Print Calendar by VEEApps
- Part 3: How to Print Calendar Event from iPhone with PDF Calendar - Print & Share
- Part 4: How to Print Calendar on iPhone with AirPrint
- Part 5: How to Print Calendar from iPhone by Enabling Calendar Sync on Mac
- Part 6: How to Print Google Calendar from iPhone
Can you print the calendar from iPhone on a computer? Try the most recommendable tool - MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac). The best part of this utility is that it gives you the freedom to conveniently preview and select what you want from a larger screen. Again, its name implies that it's an integrated helper for iOS devices, which means it's much more than that.
Main features of MobiKin Assistant for iOS:
- Let you print calendars from your iPhone after copying them to a computer.
- Migrate calendar events to another iOS device.
- Selectively move data between iDevices and computers/iTunes.
- Play functions on such files as calendars, photos, songs, eBooks, contacts, text messages, notes, bookmarks, and more.
- Back up and restore iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with a single click.
- Best iPhone manager to manage iPhone content on a computer independently.
- Compatible with various iOS devices, including iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro (Max), iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't disclose your privacy.
Learn how to print iPhone calendars with Assistant for iOS:
Step 1. Use a USB cable to link your iPhone to your computer and run the software after the installation. Then you'll let the program detect your device. Just do it by following the simple on-screen instructions.
Step 2. The utility will categorize all iPhone files on its left sidebar. Now, choose "Calendars" and view all the calendar events on the right. Subsequently, choose your desired items by ticking the corresponding boxes.
Step 3. Click "Export" from the top screen, select an output format, and store the chosen files on this computer. Then open the files to print them off with a linked printer. That's it!
You Might Need:
- 3 Simple Ways to Print Text Messages from iPhone 14/13/12/11/X/8
- How to Back Up Calendar on Android Phone? Most People Don't Know
Print Calendar by VEEApps is a free tool to print calendars from an iPhone after you send a PDF of your calendar by email. On top of that, you have the ability to change your calendar's view, notification, and event settings to be ready for printing.
How to print calendars from iPhone with Print Calendar by VEEApps?
- Go to App Store to get Print Calendar by VEEApps.
- Install and start the app before giving its permission to access calendars.
- Press the calendar sign to pick a date range.
- To print a hard copy, use the "printer" icon to access a wireless printer.
- Send a PDF of your calendar events through email with the envelope sign before printing it easily. (You can also tap the speech bubble icon to deliver the calendar PDF as a message).
PDF Calendar - Print & Share makes it easy to generate PDF files of calendars to print in a couple of taps or share PDFs with your coworkers, family, or friends. Here's how to print calendars from iPhone with PDF Calendar - Print & Share:
- Download PDF Calendar - Print & Share and grant access to the Calendar app.
- Choose the format you want to use from a "Day", "Week", "Month", or "List view".
- Opt for the start and end dates for the calendars you're to export and print.
- Customize the detailed calendars you wish to include.
- Press the "Create PDF" button when you tweak the settings to your liking. (Can I put PDF to iPhone for printing?)
- A preview of your calendar will appear, where you can switch to "Portrait" or "Landscape".
- Touch the red "Share" and pick "Print".
- Choose the connected printer and the number of copies you want.
- Tap on "Print".
If you'd like to share a PDF of your calendars, please choose the red "Share" icon from the bottom. Then select the way you want to share the file with before getting it out.
- Ultimate Guide about Outlook to Google Calendar Sync
- iPhone Storage Full? How to Free up Space on your iPhone in 11 Tips
AirPrint, an Apple technology, enables you to wirelessly create full-quality printed output. To get your iPhone calendars printed, please first confirm that your printer supports AirPrint and ensure that your iPhone and printer are within the same Wi-Fi network. Plus, you can contact Apple for details if it doesn't work.
How to Print iPhone calendar with AirPrint?
- Keep your iPhone and AirPrint within the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open your iPhone calendar and hit the month from where you wish to print off.
- Click the "Print" button after tapping the "Share" option.
- You will then be able to choose from a list of printers; just press "AirPrint enabled printer" > "Print".
A Mac computer enjoys the Calendar Sync feature, with which users can swiftly sync iPhone calendars to a Mac computer with an iCloud login for printing. Here are the steps to print a calendar from iPhone on Mac:
- Log in with the same Apple ID and passcode you're using on both your iPhone and iCloud.
- To sync the calendar on your iPhone, run iPhone's "Settings" > [your name]. Next, go to "iCloud" to enable "Calendar". (iPhone calendar not syncing?)
- To sync calendars on your Mac, go to its "System Preferences", get into your iCloud Settings, and enable "Calendar".
- After that, you should see your iPhone calendar on this Mac.
- Finally, set up the print details and press "Print" to make a hard copy of iPhone calendar events with a printer.
With Google Calendar, users can keep track of to-do items in the Google server and print them in any date range. While visiting its website, the location or room of calendar events is also displayed if the space is available. Then you can add your printer to Google Cloud Print and print the calendars from the "Calendar" menu.
Let's see how to print Google calendar from iPhone:
- Go to calendar.google.com and open Google Calendar.
- When signing into the same Google account, double-check it.
- From the "Calendar" menu in the left column, choose the items you wish to print.
- Click the dropdown menu and select your desired view to print.
- Tap the gear icon and click "Print" from the pull-down list.
- Adjust the print settings and tap "Print" to print Google Calendar from your iPhone.
As can be seen from the above, many tools can help you get iPhone calendars printed out, but you might want to check out the most convenient one now. Honestly, MobiKin Assistant for iOS comes in great handy copying and printing calendars if your computer is connected to a printer. Plus, you can go even further with this program if you'd like to manage any other iOS files on your PC/Mac.