How Can I Transfer Photos on Mac to iPhone X/8/7?
Majority of people select to sync and store their iPhone pictures to Mac in case of unexpected data losing. This would be a smart practice. But another question comes at the same time- how to transfer these saved photos to a new iPhone X/8/7 when you wish to view them on your portable device? If you are wondering about the same question, you've been the right place. This article will show you the best way to transfer photos on Mac to iPhone X/8/7/6.
The means we want to introduce here is a forceful software- iPhone Photo Manager. It enables you to move, backup or manage the photos between iDevices and computers. In addition, you also can use it to:
- Import or export files between iPhone and Mac/PC, including photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, apps and so on;
- Manage your iPhone data on the computer with few clicks;
- Transfer data between iOS and Android devices with one simple click;
- Copy files from iDevice to iTunes;
- Move iTunes media files to any iDevices or desktop computers as you like;
How to Transfer Photos on Mac to iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7?
Now let us start to copy the pictures that are stored on Mac to iPhone. The followings are the detailed steps of this process for your reference.
1. Download and install the tool on your Mac.
2. Link your device- iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to Mac via USB cable. Then launch the program and you'll be required to trust the computer on your iDevice. Just click on "Trust" here and then you can see the main interface like below:
3. Choose the "Photos" option on the top menu and the pictures in the software will be shown in the form of category.
4. Enter the category and then click "Add" button to load your target images into iPhone X/8/7/6.
It is easy, right? Just download and install it to help you move the files on your Mac to the iPhone more quickly and effectively. It is really worth a shot!