[Full Guide] How to Get Contacts from iCloud to iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7?
It is often the case that you accidentally delete your iPhone contacts and wish to restore them from iCloud. (What if my iPhone contacts miss names?) As you know, the task is quite easy for you when the iCloud backup and the target device are associated with the same Apple ID. Yet, at times, the iPhone you want to move the contact to is using another iCloud account, differing from the one for the backup.
Then how to get contacts from iCloud to iPhone? Don't panic; just keep reading because the methods in the following can help you deal with either of the two.
Option 1: How to Download Contacts from iCloud to iPhone via Settings
Assuming the contacts you're to download on your iPhone from iCloud are with the same Apple ID as the one you logged in with this device, try to make it from Settings. And please make sure your phone is working with a stable Wi-Fi network.
How to transfer contacts from iCloud to iPhone via Settings?
- Navigate to your iPhone's "Settings" > [your name].
- Select "iCloud" > enable the "Contacts" option.
- Tap "Merge" from the popup options; this will begin syncing iPhone contacts from iCloud.
Click to Know:
- How to Transfer Contacts from One Apple ID to Another [3 Tested Ways]
- 4 Ways to Transfer Data from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy/Android
Option 2: How to Sync iPhone Contacts from iCloud.com
To recover accidentally deleted contact, you can turn to iCloud.com, which can be used to store the copy of your iOS items and archive them there. You have the ability to sync contacts from iCloud to your computer and then to your iPhone afterward.
How to move contacts to iPhone from iCloud.com?
- Visit iCloud.com from any browser on your computer.
- Sign in to your iCloud account and tap "Contacts".
- Choose your desired contacts to download. (Want to download all the contacts? Press the "Settings" menu and pick "Select All".)
- Click the gear icon from the bottom-left corner.
- Go for "Export vCard" to download contacts from iCloud to this computer.
- Finally, transfer contacts from your computer to your iPhone.
Option 3: How to Get Contacts from iCloud onto New iPhone from iCloud Backup
iCloud is capable of getting contacts to your iPhone from its storage if there's a backup available. This method is practical, especially when you want to regain your iOS data, more than just contacts. And before the job, you should erase your iPhone and set it up.
How to put contacts on iPhone from iCloud backup?
- Go to your device's "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Erase All Content and Settings".
- Your iPhone Settings and existing data within will be wiped out soon.
- After that, it will reboot; please set it up until you get the "Apps & Data" screen.
- Choose "Restore from iCloud backup".
- Log in to your account and pick a backup to restore contacts from iCloud to this iPhone.
You Might Need:
- How to Fix the "Not Enough iCloud Storage" Errors Easily & Quickly?
- How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Mac in 7 Flexible Ways?
Option 4: How to Get Contacts from iCloud to iPhone Selectively
Instead of putting contacts on iPhone from iCloud entirely or even erasing the data within, iPhone Data Recovery applies itself to make selective data retrieving with or without a backup. As one of the most outstanding iOS file recovery programs, it always allows you to easily and flexibly get contacts and other data types onto your computer and then to the iPhone.
Main features of iPhone Data Recovery:
- Get contacts from iCloud to iPhone without data erasing.
- Best iOS data recovery tool to restore lost files from iPhone directly without backup.
- Recover iTunes backup to iOS devices, keeping current iOS files intact.
- Help you regain such files as contacts, call history, pictures, videos, iMessages, WhatsApp chats, notes, calendars, reminders, voice memos, etc.
- Let you perform an easy preview and selection before recovery.
- Get along well with almost all iDevices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, etc.
- It won't let out your privacy.
How to save iCloud contacts to iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery?
Step 1. Go to "Recover from iCloud Backup File"
To start with, have the software installed and open it on your computer. Then pick "Recover from iCloud Backup File" from the screen. Next, you can sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID details.
Step 2. Choose an iCloud backup file with contacts you desire
Once logged in, this utility will display the whole list of iCloud backups. Please select the iCloud backup file you want to get the contacts from and click on "Download".
Step 3. Get contacts from iCloud to iPhone
When the tool displays the iCloud backup content you need, you can then preview and mark your wanted contacts to restore and press "Recover" to put contacts on this computer from iCloud. Lastly, import the contacts to your iPhone if needed.
Words in the End
Throughout the passage, we can find that iPhone Data Recovery possesses absolute advantages in the following respects:
- Get contacts to iPhone from iCloud, irrespective of the Apple ID you use on this device.
- The current content on your iPhone can be well kept.
- You can selectively choose your wanted contacts before moving them to your iPhone.
- This tool lets you flexibly recover various iOS data from your device directly or from iTunes/iCloud backup, if any.
- You have the opportunity to create a copy of your iOS data on your computer.
Thus, just give the program a download and try it out now.
How to Troubleshoot Contacts Not Showing Up on iPhone? [Must-read]
What If Contacts Didn't Transfer to New iPhone/iPad? [8 Solutions for You]
4 Useful Ways to Transfer Contacts to SIM Card (Android & iPhone)
Top 6 iPhone Contacts Backup Apps to Back Up Contacts on iPhone
[Solved!] How to Sync Google Contacts to iPhone 13/12/11/Xs Max/8?
How to Delete All Contacts from iPhone Quickly [with Illustration]