Top 6 iPhone Contacts Backup Apps to Back Up Contacts on iPhone
When you realize how hard it is to lose important content on your iPhone for various reasons, you will develop the habit of backing up your device regularly. Contacts are arguably one of the most important items on the iPhone. In the past, we might take them down on paper for safekeeping. However, imagine that if there are a large number of contacts, transcribing could be a big headache, not to mention the possibility of making a mistake.
Over time, people now have smarter ways to back up contacts, let's say, via an iPhone contacts backup app. Well, we will talk about the top-notch iPhone contact backup apps/software in this passage. And hopefully, you will benefit from it.
1. Easy Backup
Overview: Easy Backup can easily back up iPhone data with a single tap and acts as an iPhone contacts manager by merging duplicate contacts from the list. In addition to uploading the backup file to cloud storage like Google Drive. Dropbox, or others. What's more, it lets you remove contacts saved without names or contact numbers.
- User-friendly interface.
- Be assured of the security of your contacts.
- Only compatible with iOS version 6.0 and up.
- It sometimes hangs unexpectedly.
Check If You Need:
2. My Contacts Backup
Overview: My Contacts Backup is one of the simplest contact saver applications you can find. This tool lets you copy up to 500 contacts without effort. Yet, it doesn't serve additional features except for iOS contacts backup. When you create the backup, you can send it to yourself in a simple and tangible way that just about every device can read.
- Neither signing in nor activation is needed.
- Store the contacts in .vcf format.
- Doesn't require technical skills.
- The free trial isn't practical.
- Offers limited facilities.
3. Contacts Sync
Overview: If you want to sync your contact with your online account, you can capitalize on the Contacts Sync app to back up contacts for iPhone. Obviously, you'll have to create an account at my.memova.com. And you can maintain your contact storage there. It provides you with the automatic sync and group filters. Further, you can combine iPhone contacts and Google without duplication.
- Sync Google contacts to iPhone.
- Equipped with a 2-way syncing technology.
- Let you back up iPhone contacts in the cloud.
- Ugly UI design.
- Its storage space is limited.
- You need a subscription to get the premium features.
- Top 10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews
- 9 Best iPhone Repair Software to Fix Various iPhone Software Issues
4. IDrive Online Backup
Overview: IDrive Online Backup offers easy backup features on both its free and premium version. Once you've backed up the contacts, you can choose to restore contacts on your iPhone with a click whenever you want. This app secures contacts with an encrypted private key. Plus, it allows you to back up the entire contacts list from multiple devices with one account.
- Enable you to perform a selective backup.
- Sync backups across devices.
- An automatic backup feature is available.
- Mandatory to have an IDrive account in advance.
- Limitations over the backup size.
- It may crash sometimes.
Overview: ApowerManager can be one of the best apps to back up iPhone contacts. By installing its desktop version to establish a connection between phones and computers, you can use this tool to back up mobile files, including contacts, with its beautiful user interface. It lets you restore and view the backups. In addition, it also offers a desktop version, through which you can manage phone data from a computer.
- Preview and select contacts before the backup.
- It works as an iPhone music manager to control iOS songs.
- Transfer doesn't continue automatically when interrupted.
- Remote access through PC is not allowed.
When it comes to the best contacts backup app for iPhone, MobiKin Assistant for iOS (Win and Mac) is worth being included in your tool list. After the easy connection, this program categorizes all your iPhone contacts by name, phone number, email address, company name, etc. Moreover, it also incorporates some other amazing features. Let's say you can transfer, restore, or manipulate various iOS data on your PC/Mac.
A brief introduction to Assistant for iOS:
- Back up iPhone contacts to a computer without missing details.
- Transfer files between iOS device and computer/iTunes.
- Back up and restore iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in one click.
- Manage iOS devices on a computer directly.
- The supported data types: Contacts, Videos, Photos, Songs, eBooks, Text Messages, Notes, Safari Bookmarks, Voice Memos, Podcasts, Ringtones, Playlists, etc.
- Run smoothly on overall iOS devices, including iPhone 13/13 Pro (Max)/13 mini/12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch, etc.
- It won't reveal your privacy.
Best iPhone contact backup app free download:
How to back up iPhone contacts with MobiKin Assistant for iOS?
Step 1. Install and launch the software
Download, install, and launch the program on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cord. The connected device will be detected by the tool soon.
Step 2. Access the contacts on your computer
Once recognized, you can directly click the "Contacts" tab from the program interface. Next, you can preview all the iOS contacts on the computer.
Step 3. Back up iPhone contacts to the computer
Mark the contacts you want to copy and click "Export" on the top of the menu to back up the selected files to your computer. The exported items can be saved in CSV, VCF, or XML format.
Video guide on how to back up iPhone contacts to computer:
Words in the End
That's all for the six marvelous iPhone contacts backup apps in this guide. You can focus on their merits and demerits before choosing a favorite one. By the way, if you want to carry out the task on a computer securely for easy preview and selection, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is your wise option. Finally, please share this page on social media to affect the greatest amount of good if you find it helpful.