Solution to Transfer Videos between Android Phone and Computer
Summary: This tutorial aims to show you an effective way to transfer videos between Android phone and computer. So if you are a fan of recording videos, you've come to the right place. And if not, you can also see this article as a tutorial in case you need.
No matter you are fond of watching or recording videos or not, I believe you all have recorded some videos more or less. And once some videos are recorded and saved in the mobile phone, it is essential for you to know how to transfer videos from Android phone and computer as well as how to transfer videos from computer to Andriod phone for the reason that:
- These videos will take up a large space of the mobile phone, which would cause some phone issues;
- You may download or save some interesting or meaningful pictures on the computer and wish to sync them to your Android phone;
- Sometimes you might wrongly delete some videos that you really like on the Android phone so you'd better backup them to computer;
It is a third-party desktop application, designed for Android users to manage the files like videos, pictures, songs, contacts, text messages, call logs and other files on the device. For example, it is able to:
- Sync media files, contacts, messages, etc. from/to Android phone or tablets efficiently;
- One click to backup and restore all the files on your Android phone;
- It is compatible with various Android models, including Sony, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Huawei, Nexus, ZTE and so on;
- Both Windows and Mac versions are available now;
It is powerful, right? Just download a version that matches your computer to have a try first. But here we recommend you to choose the Windows version since we are going to present the steps of the Windows version.
You might also want to know:
In this part, we will show you how to export videos from Android phone to computer. The detailed steps are as below:
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to the computer and enable USB debugging if you haven't done this before. For different Android operating systems, the steps are as follows.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2. Then tick "USB debugging opened" and click "Next" to start to install USB driver on your computer.
When the detection of your Android phone is finished, the window like this will pop up. As you can see, the data and information of the cell phone are displayed on top of the window.
Step 3. Now you can click the ”Videos" folder in the left panel to locate its contents to the program. Then you need to tick the videos you like and hit the "Export" button to sync the videos to computer.
The steps to move videos from computer to Android phone are similar to the steps above actually:
Step 1. Establish a connection between your Android phone and computer with a USB cable and then launch the software on your PC. And also, you need to open USB debugging on your phone and download USB driver on your computer here.
Step 2. After that, the tool will detect the connected phone automatically. Once the detection ends, you will get the main interface of this program.
Step 3. Next, you can tap on the "Videos" category in the left pane and tap on the "Add" button in the menu. This will bring up your file browser window.
Step 4. In the window, you can select the wanted videos and finally tap on "Import" button to transfer the files from computer to your Android phone.
Certainly, apart from videos, you can also transfer contacts, SMS, images, music or other files from/to Android phone with this tool. So don't hesitate! Just download the software to have a try!